Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 4 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 4 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 4 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697
-------------------------

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 am

As she spoke Sam nodded his head, he didn't think she would have wanted to die. Seeing her looking around her he tilted his head slightly and looked over the top of her head. He couldn't see anything but he knew well that just because you couldn't see something, didn't mean it wasn't there. Swallowing he kept his eyes fixed on the shadows. He knew some stuff about these creatures, so maybe it was a Davea.

As she-wolf said she was coming with him Sam nodded his head again. "Alright Shazta.. get in front of me.. I'm not sure if you know where the well is but if not I can direct you from here." He glanced behind him again nervously. Sure he was probably putting his life on the line, but he didn't want anyone but himself to die. Sam actually wasn't afraid to die. He could relieve himself of his guilt if he was dead, but then maybe Lincoln would be in his spot if he dies and he didn't want to put the weight of a pack on his brothers shoulders.

Gulping he nudged her leg with his nose, egging her onward. "Lets get going.." he wasn't going to tell her he suspected a monster riding their asses because that might make her panic. There was no telling how others react to monsters, by now Sam was used to it but you never know.

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Wed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Shazta listened to Sam, and did as she was told. He bumped her leg once, and that let her now to go on ahead. She kept a steady pace as she weaved her way away from her resting place. This place was so new to Shazta. The trees all looked the same, the air smelt of death and dirt. And the sky was dark. Shazta knew it was night, but still...it seemed.....wrong.

She wondered if this place was always dark. Her thoughts were changed when she started to worry about the Monsters that may lurk in the area. She wondered what type it was, and what it was planning. She tried her best not to scream when something touched her flank. Why? Because it was only a hanging branch that had been swaying in the wind, when it happened to touch Shazta.

Through out the walk, Shazta began to worry if she was going the right way...and couldn't help but look back and behind her, making sure Sam was still there. She didn't want him to suddenly leave her. For the Monsters...But turned back around, smiling. He wouldn't do that....Would he?

Shazta then came to an adrupt stop. Where was she going? She had been walking, just walking, and realized, this place, wherever they were headed, was no where Shazta had ever been. "Sam....Am I going, the right...way?" She asked, her eyes scanning everything.
Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue May 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 4 14-92

Sam's eyes were peeled, glancing around nervously to keep look out for the creature he worried may be lurking. It was no good though, because it was completely dark outside, plenty of shadows and no light. He had only met a davea twice before, they were nasty creatures and probably one of the ones he fears most other then the patchworks. He could still remember the terror that ran through him, smelting his feet into the ground. Blood from the female in front of him had sprayed everywhere, all over Sam and all over the cobblestone road. The invisible creature had appeared by surprise, coming up behind the female and scratching through her neck, then stabbing its claws strait through her skull. Even though he couldn't see the creature Sam knew that if he could the thing's claws would have gone so deep through her head they would have came out the bottom of her muzzle. He could vividly see it, blood dripping of long shadowy tendrils and falling to the ground in drips. A wicked snarling face cloaked by a willowy black hood and a frail body of bones covered in thin drapes. The thought of the creature made him shiver, he would hate to bump into one again.

Shazta's voice made him snap out of the trance, the hybrid glancing at her in minor confusion as his brain took a moment to process what she said. He blinked when he realized she asked, and so he looked at his surroundings, taking in a good look of everything. The few houses scattered, the wagons and the trashed and ransacked shoppes, it was obvious this was the old market place. He smiled slightly, this wasn't the way he would have gone to get back but he was glad she came this way. He could stop by the markets to see if there were any goods left that hadn't already been stolen by rouges. "Well, going through the market might make us take a little longer getting to the well but its possible to get here through here, and we can even look for some goods for a bit."

As he spoke Sam backed away from Shazta some, heading to one of the shoppes that smelled of meat. He propped himself up with his front paws on the ledge of the dusty wood stand and poked his head further in, glancing at the ground and above his head. Above him were hooks suspended from a thick rope. Each hook had little scraps of meat left at the very top, and one even had half a leg. The sight of meat made Sam's mouth water and he pulled himself up, hopping onto the ledge. It creaked under his weight and he feared for a tense second that it would break but it held strong. Below he could see no food was left, just streaks of blood where raw meat had been carried away. With a small sigh he looked back up. He figured it would probably take two to get the meat scraps down so he leaped back off and called Shazta over. "Hey Shazta, you think you can help me push this stand over? Theres pieces of meat hanging at the top but I can't reach them when there up there."
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Thu May 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Fish padded out of the forest and onto the cobbles. This place... there didn't seem to be any monsters, but the stench of death was so strong that it almost obscured the comforting smell of the herbs he carried. But if there was corpses, there would be rats and ravens feasting. And food was food. Even if this place was a little scary.
He walked down a narrow street, unconsciously making a list of what he might be able to find, with any luck.
“Marigold, yarrow, plantain, nettle, thyme...” The familiar action help calm him down. So far, all Fish had seem were corpses, insects, and dark houses that were a little to creepy for his tastes. Y'know, with the dead freaking bodies and all.
Seeing a shallow puddle of water, he set his bundle down to drink. All at once, the stench of decay came rushing in. But there was also the scent of rats, nettle, and.... other wolves? The idea of running into another vicious loner made Fish flinch. Being a deranged cannibal's meal was not very high on his to-do list.
Deciding that he could probably outrun another wolf, and that the forest was pretty dangerous on it's own, Fish sighed and continued into the abandoned village.

Word Count- 211
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Thu May 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Killjoy had been walking for a while now. He had left the forest exactly 2 days ago, been wondering around the village sense. The male knew well of the canines that made their home here, but he made the choice to stay clear of them. he didn't think he would be able to handle it if he went rugaru, he didn't think anyone could hold back the hungering pains for more and more flesh. With a slow he lifted his nose to the air and sniffed at it. He was starving, his stomach aching for food and his throat dry. He knew it was never good for someone with rugaru blood to be hungry, so he was beginning to worry and well considering joining the pack to eat with them, its better then becoming a cannibalistic monster.

Letting out a low sigh he hung his head low again and trudged on. He had been so intent in thinking he hadn't smelled the freshest scents of a wolf. Nor had he heard the gentle sound of lapping at water, not until he was right upon the wolf. With a quick intake of air Killjoy's red furs stood on end and he tried to back away unseen, only to trip on the corpse of a dead and bloodied human. "Shit.." he mumbled under his breath, standing up slowly and bowing his head in greeting. With a low tone he spoke in the calmest way he could, "hello..there."

Addressed: Fish
Mentioned: Fish, the pack
Tone: Nervous
Word Count: 246
Side Notes: Lets get this started

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Thu May 30, 2013 8:03 pm

"Hello.. there."
Fish stiffened abruptly at the noise and turned around. Behind him was another wolf, with fur stain a dark bloody red. 'Okay,' he thought ' Scary fur doesn't make him hostile.'
"Um, hi." Unconsciously taking a step backwards and lowering his ears and tail. " I wasn't really expecting to see another wolf here. Around all the dead stuff."
Great, now he had to talk to someone. that usually ended in a trick, and Fish really couldn't afford to get tricked. again. Why did he not have social skills again?
"I'm Fish, and if this is your territory I'll happily leave..." Fish continued, looking away from the wolf's yellow eyes. 'Great. Just go around giving out your name and acting like a frightened pup. Just. Great.'
"If this isn't yours, then I'd just like to get some supplies and food. That's all." Hopefully this wolf wouldn't mind him collecting a few plants and then leaving. After all, the blood and gore weren't exactly screaming safety, and hopefully he could survive long enough in the forest to get back to the plains. Then again, all those mutilated creatures.... humans, wolves, foxes. Just the thought of going back in there made him shudder.

Word Count: 203
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Fri May 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Killjoy was confused for a second by the male's shy behavior, until it occurred to him that he might be intimidated. Killjoy after all did look like he took blood baths in his free time and he was a bit bigger then the male, he was half ruguaru and the other male seemed to be a different breed of wolf then the arctic wolf hybrid Killjoy was. Snorting softly he looked upwards and shook his head. "This village is a hot spot, the forest is infested in all these damned monsters so all the wolves came here for refugee.. and a few of them already lived here in harmony with the humans. I actually believe theres a pack wondering around here somewhere.. they don't bother me though and I don't bother them. I don't even think they know of my existence."

The large male shook his head and chuckled softly. "This place? Its no one's territory. Sure some wolves lives around the village here and there for a month or two but no one has actual territory anymore. Theres not enough room in this world for aggression over territory and not enough time for actual long period territory." He looked the wolf up and down and raided his eyebrows. "I would think you already knew that considering you are carrying around a lump of herbs rather then leaving it in a stash back at your "territory"" He emphasized territory, making it sound more out there and ridiculous.

"Nah, you can stay and I doubt the pack with bother you.. the worst they'd do is leave you alone... but they seem pretty welcoming from what I've gotten." He paused and realized he sounded like he had been stalking them. There was no taking that back now though, so whatever. "If you want I can help you find some supplies then we can part ways" he didn't dare suggest allying himself with the male. Sure he would be pretty handy to have along, seeing as it seemed he knew a bit about herbs but really Killjoy didn't trust himself. It would be quite awful if he decided he wanted a little wolfy snack and ate the guy's leg, but if the male suggested they stay together Killjoy wouldn't deny the offer.

Tone: Relaxed, bored, sarcastic
Word Count: 381
Side Notes: This would be quite interesting if they were to form an alliance for a short time before finding the pack.. it could also be easier to get the rp going but this could go any way and still be interesting.. hmm. It's up to you Fish buddy.

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:03 am

"This village is a hot spot, the forest is infested in all these damned monsters so all the wolves came here for refugee.. and a few of them already lived here in harmony with the humans. I actually believe theres a pack wondering around here somewhere.. they don't bother me though and I don't bother them. I don't even think they know of my existence."

Fish sighed, relaxing some. If there was a pack, maybe he could join them and get a little help.

"This place? Its no one's territory. Sure some wolves lives around the village here and there for a month or two but no one has actual territory anymore. Theres not enough room in this world for aggression over territory and not enough time for actual long period territory. I would think you already knew that considering you are carrying around a lump of herbs rather then leaving it in a stash back at your "territory""

"Hey. Don't make fun of me. I've gotten beat up over smaller things. For me, ridiculous amounts of caution are pretty much necessary. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not really a fighter. At all." Fish snapped. Sure, most wolves were roamers these days, with the monsters and such, but he had personally nearly been friggin' killed by a territorial wolf, and godammit, he was not gonna let that happen again.
But, other that the sarcasm, this wolf seemed friendly enough. It could just be his naivety talking, but it would be nice to have some help...

"Nah, you can stay and I doubt the pack with bother you.. the worst they'd do is leave you alone... but they seem pretty welcoming from what I've gotten. If you want I can help you find some supplies then we can part ways"

"Yeah, that would be really nice. I can give you some stuff that keeps you awake, or dulls hunger, or helps bleeding; if you'd like. Stuff like that seems to come in handy a lot."
Okay, this wolf was willing to help him. And the pack was friendly. New theory: this village naturally attracts happiness and gumdrop. Or he had eaten some mushrooms again. Either way, today was a good day. Unless it was mushrooms.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saine Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:08 am

Sharps claws rhythmically clicked at a steady pace along the stone road as a dark figure casually strolled through the abandoned streets. The stench of rotten flesh and death lingered in the air, causing the mutt to light snort in irritation with the all the decaying scents that flooded his nose. Velvety soft ears gently swerved back and forth, listening for any signs of life or movement around the corpses he passed by, but there was none. Death was surrounding him, though; it seemed to have little to no bother for him. A soft snicker passed his lips before not long stopping by an old broken down carriage just up ahead. Climbing over the fallen wheel and scrambling inside, he cozily sat on the torn and worn out interior of the seats as he looked around. ”So this is the supposed village then~” He muttered softly to himself. He had come across a few stranded wolves who mentioned this place to him, warning him to stay away. This obviously intrigued him though he had never truly intended to come; he wandered here by mistake when he took a wrong turn. Swaying his tail lightly, his eyes slowly scanned his surroundings, leaving him to only wonder how long it took for this to happen and what could have possibly have survived such a bloody massacre. Distant chattering suddenly pulled him from his thoughts, ears perking forward attentively. Raising his nose, he was able to make out two distinct scents through the stench of the deceased; two other canines. ”Ohh~ so not everyone did die.” A sudden smirk played his lips as he got up and leaped down from the carriage. Shaking out his fur, he began towards the voices, before not long coming across the two owners. Two wolves, one a grayish earthy tone and the other more darkly almost blood stained red. Both seemed too distracted talking to one another and the small smirk easily grew into a toothy grin as the male slipped into the shadows of the nearby building, watching them from a safe distance, ”Maybe I can have a little fun with these two for a bit before I start searching for a way out of here~” He whispered to himself.
Saine
Saine

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 am

Killjoy widened his eyes dramatically and took a step back, gaping his mouth open just slightly. "Woaaah! " he yelled out loudly, a slightly amused gleam in his bright eyes. "Careful everyone we gotta bad ass over here!" He laughed softly and nudged into the other wolf's shoulder, walking past him and a few steps behind him. "Alright buddy, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I understand completely that caution may work best for others, but that aint how I roll." He nudged his yellowed muzzle up under a piece of ruble, flipping it up to look under it for any food. "I'm not sure if we'll find any food, but our best chances are looking inside the houses, so be careful alright? Who knows what could be lurking around in the dark."

Killjoy certainly had the feeling that someone was following him, he just couldn't shake it. Everytime he turned to look though there was no one there, it was typical horror stuff. He assumed it was just his nerves playing with him, so with no further hesitation the blood colored male padded away. He headed into the nearest building, it was all burned up and black and the door was half burned away, but they'd still be lucky to just find burned food. Inside the house the place was just as charred. Things were knocked over and dirt was everywhere, scraps of food here and there but other then that the place was already looted. Sighing he leaned down and quickly picked up the few scraps of burned meet and blackened bread, returning outside and dropping the food at the males feet. "I'm Killjoy by the way" he said softly. Sure Killjoy was only a nickname his mentor had given him, but he always liked the sound of it. It was better then his real name, Ucide. He had other nicknames to, like Murder (which is what his name means in romanian) and Party Poison but he always liked Killjoy best, he sometimes went by Party Poison by his dearest friends but he never went by his real name or Murder, they were to gruesome.

Mentioned: Fish, Saine (indirectly)
Tone: Playful, happy, sarcastic
Word Count: 358
Side Notes: None

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am

"Woaaah! Careful everyone we gotta bad ass over here!"

'Yes,' Fish thought, " I am very badass. I am the most badass badass to ever badass. Fear me.'

"Alright buddy, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I understand completely that caution may work best for others, but that aint how I roll."

'Wait what you were joking? Gadammit.....'

"I'm not sure if we'll find any food, but our best chances are looking inside the houses, so be careful alright? Who knows what could be lurking around in the dark."

' Aaaaaand now there's monsters in the dark. Joy.'
The blood-red wolf walked away. Fish turned, decided he would be able to search better without his herbs, he reluctantly left them behind. Walking down the cobble-strewn street, he inhaled deeply.
"Yarrow- Bleeding, Fever, Infection. Horehound- Nausea, Sedative. Henbane- Trauma. Rosemary- Memory, Poison, Fleas. Plantain- Burns, Insect Stings. Nettle- Dull Fur, Energy, Joint Pain, Muscle....." He listed as he saw and collected each herb.
"Juniper! Just what I was looking for." He exclaimed, spotting a stunted tree growing inside the crumbled remains of a house. "All that's between us is dark shadows and a..... dead....body. Great. Just. Great."
Fish picked his way through the house (and around the dead body) when he saw what looked like an empty pantry. The contents were rotten and old, but a few rats and three sparrows had failed to notice Fish in there hunger. Creeping up softly, he managed to land a sparrow and a scrawny rat, one under each paw.
Picking up the dead animals and his previously gathered herbs, Fish grabbed a twig of juniper berries and returned to where he met the wolf, setting his catch down.
A few seconds later the wolf returned, dropping some bread and meat by his paws.

"I'm Killjoy, by the way."

"Okay, nice to meet you Killjoy."
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Sorry, accidently fucked this post up. Pretty much what happened was Killjoy being jealous and then offering an alliance with Fishy boy.

Last edited by Killjoy on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 pm

"I could have caught something great like that but.. there just wasn't anything in that house so I didn't get the chance.

"Yeah, I guess this was a lucky catch. Anyways, I used to have to hunt for my sister and myself, so I've got plenty of practice. Any ways, I have to make up for my inability to fight."

"So how are we gonna split the food?"

"I guess we could split the bread, and then you can have the rat and meat. I'm not really a big eater, so the sparrow will be plenty for me." Fish said. Killjoy looked awful hungry, and Fish was used to splitting small catches.

"..And after we eat what are you planning to do? I'm not sure it would be safe in the forest so maybe you should stay in the village."

"Definitely going to stay in the village. I'll probably end up joining the local pack. Medics a sadly quite useful these days. And the forest is a giant green hellhole so I'd rather stay away." He scowled, flicking his ear.

"I'm not suggesting we stay together forever, I mean of course I can defend myself and such but.. maybe you can stick with me for a while. I can help defend you from any of the creepers and in turn you can supply me with herbs."

"That would be nice... Sure, let's stick together. Safety in numbers, right? And it would be nice no to have to watch my back all the time. I'm not very good with the whole paranoia thing."
Fish shifted from foot to foot. "So, do you have any... maladies, I guess. I'm no miracle worker, but cuts, coughs, infection, insect bites, even lack of sleep, I've got herbs to help with all of those."
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Killjoy shrugged his shoulders, still looking rather annoyed that he had not gotten anything good. "I had to hunt for myself too because my parents.." he trailed off, trying to think of something to say that won't sound weird or creepy. "They weren't really interested in the kind of prey I preferred." That sounded alright, right? He couldn't imagine what would have happened if this male found out that his parents were cannibals, probably run away from him. "I was always better at fighting through.. even though I've never really fought a wolf I always sort of fought the things that everyone knows about today. They were always around, just more secretive about their presence... I have no idea why they just now suddenly became so plentiful and destructive."

He raised an eyebrow and gave the male a concerned look. "You sure? I don't want you to starve or anything and I'm sure we could probably split the foods more evenly." He looked down at the small pile they had collected and poked at it with the side of his paw, shifting things around to look at the collection. "And I could always catch something.. I mean I am actually an awesome hunter so it could probably pretty easy for me." He lifted his head up, looking around the area for any signs of prey.

The red brute twitched one ear when he mentioned joining the pack. A few times Killjoy had considered it himself but he wasn't sure how well they would take to him and his sarcasm and lack of empathy. "Yeah.. I was thinking about joining but I wasn't sure. I seem to be doing fine on my own.. except for the lack of sleep. It hard to defend myself in the nightmare.. I just don't have as much supplies and stuff." His yellow eyes seemed to glow as he seemed to remember something. "By the way, if you ever happen to see and salt, tell me its very important in the world of hunting monsters."

Killjoy shook his head, sure he had maladies but nothing that this wolf could heal. He was a cannibal hybrid, that was a pretty big malady if you asked him. "Well actually" he started remembering the raw skin on his paws from walking on the streets for so long. "My paws are hurt and raw, they started bleeding some time back so if you had anything that could help that it would be much appreciated.. and for sleep." As much as he hated to admit it, Killjoy was always terrified to sleep so he hardly ever slept now-a-days.

Tone: jealous, kind, proud, reluctant, nervous
Word Count: 440
Side Notes: None

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:04 pm

"I had to hunt for myself too because my parents..

"Because your parents what?" Fish asked ask Killjoy trailed off.

"They weren't really interested in the kind of prey I preferred."

"Oh, okay."
'Wait....' Fish thought, startling backwards a little.. ' Did he just imply that he was a cannibal? I mean, otherwise, why wouldn't his parents want to eat the same food as him?!'

"I was always better at fighting through.. even though I've never really fought a wolf I always sort of fought the things that everyone knows about today. They were always around, just more secretive about their presence... I have no idea why they just now suddenly became so plentiful and destructive."

'Okay Fish, just calm down...' He told himself, taking deep breaths. 'Deep breaths, lemonbalm. You need lemonbalm.'
"Excuse me, I need to get something for myself." Fish said to Killjoy, before turning to his original herb bunch and eating a few leaves. Then Fish quickly turned back to face Killjoy.

"You sure? I don't want you to starve or anything and I'm sure we could probably split the foods more evenly."

"Me? Starve? Thanks to the fact that I'm stunted runt, I can practically survive on air and water for months. Not really, but, you get the idea."

"And I could always catch something.. I mean I am actually an awesome hunter so it could probably pretty easy for me."

The blood-red wolf looked for signs of prey, and Fish shook his head a fraction. "Food is great and all, but over hunting is a problem. Unless you know for sure that there's swarms rats and flocks of birds, I'd rather be careful."

"Yeah.. I was thinking about joining but I wasn't sure. I seem to be doing fine on my own.. except for the lack of sleep. It hard to defend myself in the nightmare.. I just don't have as much supplies and stuff."

"Well, there's safety in numbers, and I don't know if you can bring supplies into the nightmare.... I've never worked up the courage to try. Always worried I would fail."
Killjoys eyes appeared to glow for a moments, and Fish flinched back again. 'Dammit, I really need to control this flinching thing.'

"By the way, if you ever happen to see any salt, tell me its very important in the world of hunting monsters."

"Salt? Who would have thought salt would hurt them... Well I guess it does kinda burn against raw flesh, and those monsters seem to suffer from a distinct lack of skin... There's probably some in a few on the houses. Humans seem to love that stuff.'

"Well actually, my paws are hurt and raw, they started bleeding some time back so if you had anything that could help that it would be much appreciated.. and for sleep."

"Raw paws.... okay, got that as for sleep, I can't remedy sleep itself, but I do have something for energy." Fish turn to his herbs again and made a quick poultice from comfrey. Then he picked a few of the leaves he had found earlier, turned back around, and set the poultice and leaves down in front of Killjoy.
"If you rub this of your paws, it should help them heal." Fish said gesturing to the poultice. "As for the nettles," He continued, gesturing to the leaves, "It works better in an infusion, but that takes time and water. They're the only energy herb I've got, and help with joint pain and muscles too, if you can swallow nettles."
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Killjoy watched the male carefully, and panicked when he saw the slight look for fear pass through Fish's face. He had thought that he had said everything right, but appeared he was wrong. Would the wolf run away from him now or what? Attack him? His yellow eyes shifted around nervously as he waited for a shift in the mood. Then as the red furred male turned away to find something for himself Killjoy had to sit down. His head was spinning and he felt sick, so if he hadn't sat down he might have just blacked out which would have been embarrassing. 'Okay Ucide, think this through, he might not think you're a cannibal or your parents were.. something may have just spooked him. Yeah... that could be true.'

Even though he had managed to calm down a bit he kept his eyes glued to Fish, he didn't want to be caught off guard if he suddenly attacked him. As the male turned back to face him Killjoy forced his yellow eyes to focus on his paws, hoping he didn't seem like a creep down for watching Fish's every move. Killjoy smiled softly at his reply, "a lot of wolves can go a while without food.. if they eat a lot but unfortunately food is kinda scarce in the village..its good to know you can go for a while without eating.. I think I can go pretty long without eating but I've never had to. I always eat when I get hungry.. so the longest I've got without food is about a week... I just like food.. heh." In reality Killjoy feared getting hungry enough to start craving wolf flesh, so he hate whenever he could. "I guess I'm a bit of a pig."

He shifted his eyes to look at Fish and snorted, narrowing his eyes. If he always acted like such a know it all Killjoy wasn't sure if he would be able to deal with him for to long. "It's not over hunting if you've got to wolves to feed" he said with a tone of irritation in his voice. "You need to eat to stay strong, so it wouldn't be over hunting. Silly Fishy." He forced the corners of his mouth up into a tight and uncomfortable smile.

"I haven't either" he said softly in reply to taking supplies into the nightmare. "I've always been to afraid of loocing any of my supplies.. not that I have any right now.. I used them all on a wrath a few streets back." He paused and it came to his attention that the male might know the names of all the creatures so he took a moment to explain. "Wraiths appear to be human, but in reflections you can see their true nature, a humanoid figure with its face rotting. They can affect creatures through physical contact and they feed on brain fluids. They are really easy to kill if you have the right stuff, meaning silver."

He chuckled slightly at the male's reaction to salt being a weakness to many creatures. "Well it doesn't really hurt them... unless you make them eat it or their skin touches it, it just repels them. Like if you're being chased by a demon or something of the sorts just make a circle of salt and they can't get you, goes the same for ghosts... it's not really recommended to try and kill anything with salt. The best way to kill a demon is rather difficult but its to exorcist it... which can be difficult unless it is trapped. And it's really hard to trap a demon.. you'd have to have a devil's trap or something."

He rubbed the medicine on his paws then looked at the nettles. "Oi.. this is gonna be rough." Taking a deep breath he picked up the nettles in his mouth and first tried to chew up up into pieces best he could before swallowing the little pieces. Once swallowed he took a deep breath, gasping a bit. "That was.." he coughed a bit, interrupting his speech. "Unpleasant."

Mentioned: Fish
Tone: Nervous, irritated, proud, sarcastic
Word Count: 688
Side Notes: Most fun post to write and idek why

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

I woke to the snap of a twig, but to my surprise, it was just me sleep walking in circles. Looking down, I saw the path I had created while sleeping, it was a perfect circle. How in the world had I done that?

I had a dream while I was asleep, more like a nightmare. It was a wonder that I didn't wake up at the worst parts, but I had been so tired. In the dream, I was in the town all alone. The monsters were hiding, but would soon come out. The sun was sinking below the horizon and their red eyes were glowing in the windows and cracks of the buildings. Slowly, one by one, they began to come out. The weakest at first, then the strongest. They circled me and formed a wall so that I had no where to run, then it changed. I was cornered, the monster was laughing/screaming in my ears. Then I dashed under it and felt its claw latch onto my maw, but in the dream it stopped me. I fell onto my back as it crawled all over me. After that, I felt like my dream became a blur of blood and pain.

Suddenly remembering where I was, I looked around but saw only a few others. A bit to far away from me than I preferred but at least they were there. I tried to ignore the fact that a monster could have killed me in my sleep and no one would have cared about one more death, but that was a bit hard to ignore. My life was on the line and I took a nap, how stupid was I?

Getting up walking to the others and realized I'd never met them before. They had come while I was sleeping, in my coma-like-nap.

"What did I miss? I'm Silence, by the way,"

Word Count: 315
Notes: Sorry I was gone for so long, I'll be back for good now
Red
Red

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:49 pm

"a lot of wolves can go a while without food.. if they eat a lot but unfortunately food is kinda scarce in the village..its good to know you can go for a while without eating.. I think I can go pretty long without eating but I've never had to. I always eat when I get hungry.. so the longest I've got without food is about a week... I just like food.. heh. I guess I'm a bit of a pig."
"It's not over hunting if you've got to wolves to feed. You need to eat to stay strong, so it wouldn't be over hunting. Silly Fishy."

Fish heard the irritation it the wolfs voice, and almost flinched. Again. ' I've done something wrong... if he gets angry, it probably won't end well. Maybe I talk too much. That's probably all.'

"I haven't either. I've always been to afraid of loocing any of my supplies.. not that I have any right now.. I used them all on a wrath a few streets back. Wraiths appear to be human, but in reflections you can see their true nature, a humanoid figure with its face rotting. They can affect creatures through physical contact and they feed on brain fluids. They are really easy to kill if you have the right stuff, meaning silver."

"That... will be giving me metaphorical nightmares. Yay."

"Well it doesn't really hurt them... unless you make them eat it or their skin touches it, it just repels them. Like if you're being chased by a demon or something of the sorts just make a circle of salt and they can't get you, goes the same for ghosts... it's not really recommended to try and kill anything with salt. The best way to kill a demon is rather difficult but its to exorcist it... which can be difficult unless it is trapped. And it's really hard to trap a demon.. you'd have to have a devil's trap or something."

"Oi.. this is gonna be rough."

"Yeah..."

"That was.. Unpleasant."

"Nobody likes nettles. Ever." Fish said, wincing at the thought of having to eat nettles again. "But they are helpful now and then..."
He saw a black-furred wolf approach them and turned to meet her, failing to keep the surprise out of his eyes.

"What did I miss? I'm Silence, by the way,"

"Oh, hello. I'm Fish." deciding Killjoy would probably prefer to introduce himself, he paused.
"It's nice to meet you, Silence. Did you just come out of the forest, or....?"
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Inside such a cruel world, Their used to be a family. A pup, Named Alaska, a Mother, named Cheza, a Servant, Named John, and then there was one. He was the only survivor of the family. He is suffering the most. His face, Expressionless. He usually would have an angry face, Pissed all the time at you. But his eyes, Oh his eyes.... They tell a different story. The tell of sadness, and depression inside them. And then, Is one huge, Eye-covering scar. And last, There is the remains of a chain, with a spiked collar. His name, is what you ask? Why, His name is Sirius. Sirius is infact here now, Watching as the other wolves talk. It made him miserable. He just stood their, In the shadows of the buildings, Not saying a word. Two red eyes look back at you, with a small clinking of the chain as he breathes. He grins softly, but it isn't a nice grin. It was more sinister. The Dark brute glances at two wolves specifically. One very small, WAYYYY smaller than him, While the other one, With very stange features. (Killjoy) Sirius grimances, As he then steps foward. He moves up to them, Realizing the wolves were smaller than he thought, Or so it was for the Akita. He moves closer, Silence emerging as he grew closer. He then softly said "Hello..." his voice frighteningly deep.

Word Length: 235
Sirius
Sirius

Location : Hiding Under Your Bed.... Waiting for the moment I can murder you brutally...

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Hearing another voice Killjoy turned his head to be greeted by an ebony furred female. "Hello" his voice was soft and cautious, where did she even come from and why was she talking to them? Was she apart of the pack? Did she think they were apart of the pack? "I don't believe I know you.. should I know you?" She was talking as if they were all cool and bros already, but he had never seen her before. "Are you confused?" he tilted his head to one side, his yellow eyes filling with staged concern. Wouldn't she be able to tell if they were apart of the pack? They would have had that same smell as all the pack members.. so maybe she really was a loner..

He glanced at Fish as the male introduced himself to the female who had called herself Silence. Quite an interesting name.. but of course he was the one hanging around a wolf named Fish. Parents were so original now-a-days, sure hardly anyone knew what Killjoy's real name was and even if they did they would think it was strange but at least he wasn't named Silence or Fish. "You guys have some funky names" he said, raising an eyebrow and glancing from Fish to Silence. "I'm Killjoy by the way" he said dipping his head to the female. "Although I do have many aliases.. and Killjoy is not my actual name but my name does not concern you so lets just keep away from that topic." He smiled smugly before looking as another wolf approached.

The wolf was big, and looked quite nasty. A scar over one eye, crimson optics and a large build with pointy teeth. Personally Killjoy got a certain vibe from this wolf, one that made him instantly dislike him. He looked liked the type of wolf that acted all cool and tough and a bit mean, which would probably drive Killjoy crazy, oh and that voice.. deep and soft and bone chilling. It all just annoyed Killjoy. Maybe it was the fact that there was actually a wolf that was just as frightening as him.. maybe even more and that made him slightly angry. It felt like someone was competing with him or stealing away his identity.. one of the only things that makes him, well him.

"Oh hoho, look what we have here" he said with a mischievous gleam in his yellow optics. "Hello" he said in an over exaggerated deep voice, mocking the male. "My names Killjoy, and you are" he kept the tone of his voice. Finally dropping the act he walked around the wolf, sizing him up. He was 1 or 2 inches taller than him so Killjoy had to look up slightly to appropriately speak with him which also made him mad. It made him feel insecure being the narcissistic guy that he is. He wanted to be the tallest of them all, the strongest of them all.. he wanted to be better than everyone else so people would pay attention to him. For there to be a wolf that everyone would pay attention to more than him made him burn with envy. "Let me guess.. you're names something macho like Dark or Nails.. oh maybe even Fang." He gave a twisted smile and finally made his way around back to the front of the wolf, sitting down in front of him.

Addressed: Fish, Silence, Sirius
Mentioned: Fish, Silence, Sirius
Tone: Sarcastic, normal, slightly angry and irritated, jealous
Word Count: 572
Side Notes: Oh my poor narcissist is jelly <3

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 pm

"Sirius" the wolf said softly. "My name is Sirius. Nothing Special." He said, As he then stood taller. "And I must say, Personal space." He said, Making up his own dry humor. He looked down at the wolf, and said softly "Please to meet you, Killjoy" he said, His face without any emotion. He stood yet even taller, Still too strait-faced to sit down. He still stood, His eyes gazing at the wolf. "WHo are the others?" he said, His voice even more frightening. He looked at one wolf, A little Akita, and saw that he looked like he was going to freak out. His eyes still yet filled with hate, As he then grinned a grimance that was bone-chillingly sinister. "Do I know you from anywere?" he said to the Akita, As he then walked up to him. He wasn't really trying to act mean, but his never-ending furious look just had that affect on people. He knew that the wolves felt uncomfortable about him. That just made him want to grin. They should be afraid... He thought to himself. He then suddenly felt a deep, Awakening sadness in him. He remembered Cheza. His eyes glazed with tears Stop tearing up you fucked up fool! Sirius screamed in his mind. He pretty much just cussed himself out in his head, making himself man up. Finally, He just looked to the ground, and sat. He wasn't okay.

He never will be.
Sirius
Sirius

Location : Hiding Under Your Bed.... Waiting for the moment I can murder you brutally...

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:23 pm

I glared at the larger male, Killjoy. His crude comment on my name made me almost wish I had run into a building to gather food instead of introducing myself to them. And the way he looked at me, did he expect to know me? If he had thought I knew him then why would I give him my name?

I sigh softly and let my gaze fall to yet another wolf, but this guy was huge compared to me. He almost towered over Killjoy but it was oblivious that he could sit on me and kill me in a fight. Something I hoped to never have to do, ever. Not only his size made me cringe, but his eyes. They were just freaky. I felt like he had been watching for longer than we believed too, but it was just a feeling. But then he started to tear up and her fear melted away, he was just as depressed as the rest of them were. She only grinned, all big and tough but he had nothing behind that act.

Focusing my attention back onto Killjoy I state blankly and explain my freaky name, "I was born mute. I said nothing for 8 whole months before I chose to speak to my pack. So yes, it was quite an original name. But your nickname could also be considered very funky too,"

Looking away from the little group that had formed, I try to spot Lincoln or someone familiar but no one is in sight. The rest of them must have gone off to get food or to find a safe spot to sleep. Refusing to let myself ask if they knew where everyone else was I asked, "Have you seen any other wolves in the town? Or did you just come here, cause I'm sure we could use some help with the monsters and getting food and such..."

Word Count: 318
Notes: N/A
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 pm

"My parents were obsessed with food. I had siblings named Rabbit, Mouse, Groundhog, and Rat. Personally, I think I came out on top." Fish replied, a little dryly. He knew his name was weird, and didn't really care .

He stiffened, then hid behind Silence when a huge wolf with dark fur and hate-filled red eyes. Hate. Filled. Eyes. 'Okay, he might not be evil. He might just look scary.' This wolf could turn out to be friendly, like Killjoy. Or he might just leave. Or maybe this wolf was a cannibal.
'Oh, great idea Killjoy, start antagonizing the big, vicious-looking wolf. Genius.'
"Please don't get angry." Fish whispered, praying to every deity he had ever heard of that the wolf would not become hostile.
Then, when Killjoy chose to drop all pretense of politeness, "Please don't get angry enough to kill."
But instead of attacking, or even snarling, the wolf remained oddly calm and introduced himself as Sirius, then asked their names.
"I-I'm Fish," Fish stuttered, ear twitching wildly. Aaaaaand now Sirius was grinning at him.

"No, we've never met. I've just got one of those common faces. Please just ignore me." He blurted out, shrinking farther back. Instead of replying, a wave of sadness crossed Sirius' face and he sat down.

Fish nodded at Silence's explanation, not quite ready to speak yet.
"I haven't seen ant other wolves, sorry. But I'll gladly help with hunting, or if anyone's hurt."
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Killjoy was still burning with jealousy and as the male started speaking in such a calm tone it pissed him off even more. He felt like screaming at the top of his lungs at the male, his whole dark look just annoyed him. It made Killjoy think that the male thought he was so bad ass cause he looked scary and most likely had a fucking morbid shitty ass past, just like the rest of them. "Of course it is" he said bitterly in reply to the male saying it was a pleasure to meet him. "And sir, I have every right to be observing you so closely, you are an apparently "intimating" and "scary" so I must simply make sure you aren't going to rip my throat out while I sleep." Once again emphasizing intimidating and scary to give it a sarcastic and over dramatic aspect to it he smiled a fake smile.

Seeing as Fish and Silence seemed capable of introducing themselves, he simply did not reply to that part of the conversation. As the male simply walked away from Killjoy he bristled his fur and stood up, his eyes blazing with fury. He sat almost protectively beside the smaller male and locked Sirius in his infamous death glare. Sure him and Fish had just met but in today's society its best to be protective over those you could call friends. As silence said something about her name and how "original it was Killjoy glanced over at her and shrugged. "Well my mentor called my Killjoy because I never told him my name and he said that I was a soil sport or wet blanket.. or Killjoy whenever I would refuse to go along with his plans of harassing some local wolves.. I would even go as far as trying to stop him from scaring them with stories of so called "mythical creatures" then later scaring them shitless." He smiled softly at the memory of his mentor. "Thus my nickname of Killjoy was born.." he trailed off, his parents never called hm Killjoy but they didn't really call him Ucide either, come to think of it they hardly called him anything. The origins of his name Party Poison were ages old and he couldn't quite remember where the nickname came from, but all he knew is he didn't want anyone but close friends calling him Party Poison.

At Fish's response to his comment about weird names Killjoy couldn't help but laughing, an actual full blown laugh. Wow that was unexpected. Chuckling once or twice more he coughed and brought himself back together, For a second he wondered how they would react if Killjoy explained that his parents were obsessed with eating other wolves and that they even named him Ucide because of their unhealthy obsession. Then as Fish backed away from Sirius Killjoy frowned slightly and raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on now Fish, no need to be shy I'm sure Sirius here couldn't hurt a fly." Glancing back at the male and seeing his eyes have a glassy look to them he felt his stomach drop with guilt. Swallowing awkwardly he crouched lower and looked up at the male who was now looking at the ground. "Hey, you alright man?" His voice had a little bit of sympathy in it, but of course Killjoy could never understand him. He had little to no empathy, just a boat load of sympathy.

Addressed: Fish, Silence, Sirius
Mentioned: Fish, Silence, Sirius
Song of the moment: When you were young
Muse: Fucking everywhere
Tone: Sarcastic, Happy, jealous, sympathetic, joyful
Word Count: 575
Side Notes: And now he feels bad

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Glancing at Killjoy, I felt like his mood had switched. At first he had seemed so big and unbreakable, then he got all sour and now I couldn't even tell what he was. He had a bitter taste to his words, well, all the ones spoken to Sirius. I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing that they wouldn't be friends. Then I saw either regret or something else in his eyes when Sirius sat down and let his eyes become as shiny as glass.

With big ole Sirius breaking down and crying I wasn't sure about how to feel about his presence. If he was that big he would surely want to fight the monsters, but if memories made him tear up... I shake my head and think about food, I guess I was hungry but hadn't thought to think about it. Now my stomach hurt and all I could think about was food, food, food and more food. My mouth practically watered at the thought of food, meat, canned food or flesh. Anything to fill my empty belly would do. But the sudden chill on my spine felt more important.

Gazing around at the abandoned buildings I saw nothing and no one, but the chill was still there. Looking at the others I wondered if they felt it too, but by looking at what they were doing, I was sure they felt nothing. Getting up slowly I sniffed around, "Do you guys feel that too?" I felt my heart stop when I heard the high pitched scream. Now surely they had heard that too.

Addressed: No one really
Mentioned: Sirius, Killjoy
Tone: Scared (just a little)
Word Count: 269
Side Notes: Wanted to add a bit of action

Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down