Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697
-------------------------

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Mutlu__Ornamental
Sam was aware that even though he had specifically said to stay behind and only come when he needed help, literally everyone had come. Growling softly in frustration his head was spinning in confusion, there were far to many people around now and he couldn't tell who was who. All at once he heard growls and barks, people shouting orders and running around, it was just far to chaotic. Before he knew it they were getting attacked by a crazy preggo wolf. Snarling loudly Sam leaped to attack when a white male he had never met attacked. The male had knocked the she wolf over and then Sam grabbed hold of one her paws and pulled it out of socket.

When Fish was screaming about needing help Sam let go of the pregnant she wolf and cursed under his breath. "No one listens to Sammy" he muttered bitterly going quickly over to Fish. If they had listened to him, it would be much easier to get everyone to safety but noo everyone was all over the place running like chicken without heads and Sam had no time to calm everyone down. "Lincoln!" the male barked loudly, calling out to his brother for help. "Help fish get this female out of here, get them to safety and come back as soon as you can." Sam was now standing in front of the crippled she-wolf and Fish, his fur bristles and ready to attack of the monster came to attack them.

Addressed: Lincoln, everyone
Mentioned: Everyone
Song of the moment: Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin
Muse: Bad
Tone: Annoyed
Word Count: 251
Side Notes: Sam is getting stressed out now

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 am

Chelsea shook at the sound of a scream behind her. She turned rapidly, seeing the group of wolves gathered around a female wolf on the ground.  She had heard them converse before but didn't pay any attention to it. Now it was different, it seemed like everyone was panicking. She slowly crept up on the group, unsure of what to do. She finally spotted Sam attacking a pregnant female.  Although.. it looked like a very strange pregnant female. That's because its a monster.. she whispered to herself. Chelsea watched as a young male tried dragging the injured female away as Sam attacked the monster. Her ears perked forward as he began to shout for help. She didn't waste another second and jumped forward, trotting  quickly. She knew by her size she wouldn't be as much help, but the female had to at least try. She came up beside the male, and nodded at him. She lowered her head and bit down on her scruff and pulled. As hard as she could. "Help me now please." Chelsea spoke through her teeth at the male. She kept her pale gaze on the image before her in case she needed to defend herself or them.

As she looked around, she could notice more wolves then before. Many were unfamiliar to her, except for Sam. Who was.the only on she could remember. The female fell backwards letting go of the injured she-wolf. She shook her head violently and jumped forward again clamping down on the scruff of her neck and pulled as hard as she could like before.

Word count: 266
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Silence wrote:

I was stunned for a few moments after the monster attacked. Unsure of what to do I thought to try and fight it but already Sam and someone else were attacking it. So there was no room for me to get at it and actually do some real damage.

Doing one of the things I did best, I thought hard and fast or what that monster could be. And since each monster had a special way of killing it and getting the job done, knowing what it was would help get it back into hell faster. Knowing that the monster could change shapes helped narrow it down. Running through the list of monsters that did that I found myself getting a weak head ache. Coming to the conclusion that it had to be what I believed it to be, I called out for everyone to hear loud and clear, "Rip off that bastards fucking head!"  

Leaping forward, about to pounce on the Ghouls head, I was surprised when it jumped onto Sam. Stepping forward towards it, I grabbed its back lets in my mouth and pulled it off of him in a fast jerking motion. My whole body straining to move it, but finally I got it mostly off of him. Backing away quickly, I let someone else have the honors of killing it.

Addressed: Ghoul (me), everyone
Mentioned: Ghoul, Sam, etc etc
Tone: Anxious 
Word Count: 224
Side Notes:  Hehehe, rip off its head brah

Red
Red

Wolf info
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:04 pm

The diversion worked for a few moments, but after that they began to work together to try and kill him. One of his paws became useless as they ganged up against him. The rush of the moment and the fighting made his change between forms a blur. He tried to stay within the adult male form, but he couldn't say that he stayed that way for very long. He had killed many wolves and few humans, but none were as large as the form he was going to take on when they least expected it. That male was so large, that it took five tries to break his neck and after that he had to just eat him right there and then as fast as he could.

Twisting around he flew forward towards the wolves who were trying to move his prey. He snapped at their legs and bellies and pulled her quickly back behind him. His eyes scanned over the wolves and saw the brute as the most challenging and possibly their leader. Leaping towards him, he felt himself gain weight as he landed on top of him. His body twisting and moving in every direction as to confuse the male he was on top of.

All the while he never took his eyes off of the female, her blood and flesh looking as delicious as ever.

Mentioned: Sam, whoever was pulling Margo and Margo herself
Word Count: 229
Tone: Eager  
Notes: Imagine that I posted this before I posted as Silence, I got my accounts a bit switched around -O-
Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Lincoln watched as everything fell apart. It was just all chaos and madness. Lincoln was fighting a silent battle inside trying to keep himself calm. He had no idea what was going on but he could hear Sam's voice telling him to help out Fish, once again a wolf he hadnt yet met. Lincoln spied the wolf Sam was talking about and he made his way to the injured she wolf.

Lincoln eyed the injured wolf taking in and trying to figure out if they could pull this off. In the end he decided yes. He glanced up at Fish and nodded. "You lead the way." He then noticed the other wolf(Chelsea) who was also trying to help move this female. The more the merrier. With the three of them Lincoln figured they could get it done easily. He shifted his postion and readied himself to drag the injured wolf with as much care as possible when Fish gave the go.

Just then the monster or whatever it was attacking them went straight for Margo and began attacking. Lincoln growled in frustration. The insane side of him was threatening to come out but Linc pushed it back down. He dodged his way back to the injured wolf while the monster was distracted with Sam. Using all his strength and the new adrenaline pumping through his veins he bit into the females scruff and dragged her forward, towards safety. He was completely prepared for the thing to attack again. He was relieved when it sounded like someone had finally come up with a solution.

Sidenotes: NO MUSE AT ALL. :3
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Jeamesero

‘’I need help, I need help, really really badly. I'm not strong enough to move her, but we have get her- she needs to be away from this… thing!’’
Jeamesero saw the pregnant female attack the wolves again, now that the others had come to help as well. He had tried to knock over the so called… Ghoul, but had sort of failed as it seemed to be back on its feet. Jeamesero didn’t know anymore what to do about it. but he knew he had to do something.

When the Ghoul, as a wolf, jumped onto the large male Jeamesero had met before but not yet spoken to, the Hudson Bay wolf turned his attention to that male, who seemed to be struggling. Jeamesero wasn’t quite sure if the male was struggling or not, since he seemed quite big and pretty strong.

‘’Rip off that bastards fucking head!’’
One of the other wolves came and tried to pull the Ghoul off of the big looking male. Jeamesero knew he couldn’t manage that alone, how hard he would try. He had heard about Ghouls before; they were much stronger than you would imagine. Even Jeamesero himself underestimated the ‘pregnant wolf’s’ strength.
He knew he had to do something. He was still dizzy from the smash he had given with his head, but he had to help the wolf fight off the Ghoul.

In came one male who tried to help the reddish male to take away the wounded female. Thanks to his dizziness from the smash with his head, Jeamesero found himself right in the middle, questioning himself if he should help the reddish male and the other wolf to take away the female, or to help the other two wolves that were fighting against the Ghoul.
In the end he decided to go help the reddish male with the wounded female because he already knew them slightly better, while he hadn’t met the others quite yet.

He ran over to the reddish male and the other wolf who helped him with dragging the female. He grabbed a bit of fur the wounded female, helping the two other wolves to carry her off.
‘’You lead the way.’’, the other male said to the reddish male as Jeamesero pulled the female away from the battlefield. The female was heavier than he had expected, or he was just weaker, still from him getting himself dizzy.
As he pulled but felt like losing his grip on the female because of his paws slipping, he muttered a soft ‘fuck’ under his breath.

Addressed: Himself (indirectly)
Mentioned: the pack, the Ghoul
Jeames' mood: Determined, slightly annoyed, a bit nervous
Note: Last post to make before I leave tomorrow. Bye guys! <3
Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Someone in outer space

http://www.thezodiac.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Margo's consciousness weaved in and out of her. It was like...sleep was pulling at her, and she wanted sleep. But something wouldn't let her. Possibly it could to the battle cries that reached her ears and never seemed to stop, or it could have been something more.
Oh heavens, I'm cold. But I shouldn't be. It was so hot earlier. Hm, maybe it's because of the blood loss. Rolling her shoulder, Margo watched as wolves tried to pull her, grabbing her fur and yanking. I wish I could help.
Though, it was all for..little use, because that monster came right at Margo, and she helplessly whimpered as it latched onto her, and pulled her away from the wolves, her rescuers." No..."She managed, feeling something wet drip from her mouth, then the taste of copper. Ew, blood. That ain't a fine sign! I'm dying, aren't I? Well, I should just tell these wolves to back off now. I'm dying, and might as well let the monster continue what it was trying to do in the first place. Kill me, eat me.

Raising her head, there was a flash of black and all of a sudden, Margo felt herself being pulled. Again. What the hell? Why won't they just leave me? I am nothing, no one to them! Letting out a low growl, Mar felt another drip of crimson fall from her mouth and land in the dirt, staining it. Just as the blood had stained Margo's fur. Her belly was red, the blood soaking into it, crusting up her fur.
Everything was so blurry. She could barely make out words, or figures.
Mar was sure her eyes were glazed looking, lost almost. And I suppose that's how I feel. Lost. Opening her maw, she let out a groan, and blinked twice, seeing the monster. It never stopped looking at Margo. Even as it fought. Come and get me, then. I'm dying, you know? Those herbs aren't working as fast on me as they should.  End me... Margo wanted to say, but the words, just wouldn't come out. They were stuck in her mouth, as a few more droplets of crimson fell, and everything became blurry, once more.

Word Count : 370
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:45 pm

He felt his grip on the male slipping, someone was pulling him away. Falling on his muzzle he snarled and quickly bit at the maw of the female who pulled him off. Satisfied with the result of the bite, he didn't waste time watching her muzzle begin to glow red with beads of blood and sweat. Looking around sharply and quickly he found his next target and made a move.

Charging the group of smaller wolves who were pulling away his meal, he lowered his head and bulldozed through them. Knocking most of them off he snarled and grabbed the female (Margo) and pulled her closer to the fence so he could stand his ground far more easily. With this many wolves he could have a better chance of surviving and getting a meal another day but he was so hungry. His belly rumbled in agreement but his snarling and unnatural sounds made it go away.

Opening his jaws he let the blood like liquid slip down his maw and drip onto the ground next to the female. His eyes grew wide with pleasure when he took a step back and stood over his prize, "She's mine!" he cried. Stepping farther back he began to fall, her paws tripped him up and he felt the world fall as he hit the ground with a solid thump from his head. He managed to let a soft moan out before he began to try and get up again but her body was surrounding him and he found no solid ground to push off of.

Like a turtle on its back he felt panic creep in.

Tone: Scared now
Word Count: 274
Mentioned: Sam, Silence and Margo
Notes: N/A
Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Chelsea sighed in relief as she saw two others join them. It was much easier pulling the she wolf now. A snarl escaped her maw as she watched chaos unravel before her pale eyes. The monster had gone from a pregnant wolf to a much more bigger wolf. She began to panic as one of the males beside her fainted. Everything seemed to fall apart from there. She let go of the female in an attempt to awake the male, but turned back to her once the monster came forward. Chelsea snarled angrily as she fell down, having the breath knocked out of her, she tried to stand back up. That.. thing attacked us! she thought panicked. It had snatched the she wolf away from them pulling it to some fence.. The female backed up glaring at the monster, waiting for the opportunity to attack. This time she had to, she couldnt allow this she wolf to die. She growled at his words and watch as it stumbled back. She seized the chance and pounced, clamping down on his muzzle.  Hoping this would distract it enough, Chelsea jumped back, and began to pull the she wolf again.

"Help me please! I need help! " she called out through her teeth panicking. Now she was afraid, she had just attacked the monster, and he was twice her size. But she couldn't leave the wolf here, she couldn't let her die. It wasnt right. They had to at least try. And Chelsea knew if she was injured, they would do they same for her. She glared forward and pulled the female back as hard as she could. Back in the protection of the others. But then again, no where was safe, not even in your sleep. She shook her head and kept pulling the female back. "Dont worry, you're gonna be fine. Just stay with us." chelsea spoke to the injured female through her teeth, breathing heavily.

Word count: 326
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Mutlu__Ornamental
Sam snarled loudly as the Ghoul at one moment was on him biting and snarling and the next moment he wasn't. Coming quickly up onto his pack Sam looked around with wide green eyes filled with confusion. There were still wolves running every which way and attacking the ghoul as the ghoul continued it's attack on them. Sam's head was spinning, he had no idea where the ghoul was until he heard a call for help, and turned to see the monster was now attacking the group carrying the crippled wolf away. Growling below his breath he noticed they would have a hard time pulling this wolf, and would need help but to many wolves were focused on the monster.

Thinking quickly Sam flung himself at the wolf that was attacking them, he had stopped his attack because a pale colored female at bit at it's muzzle. The male was huge, bigger then Sam by 2 or 3 inches and far more built. It was intimidating but Sam had to distract the male so more wolves could help pull the injured female. Charging he took leap of faith type thing and found himself crashing onto the male's back, causing him to fall to the ground and Sam rolled off of him.

Pulling himself up off the ground Sam shook out his fur and panted, watching the ghoul with narrowed eyes and a low growl rumbling from his throat as he circled around the fallen creature. He pulled his eyes away for just one second to shout a command at basically everyone. "Get the female out of here, I'll hold him back." If Sam held this monster back while all the wolves in this area pulled at the female to get her away they would get her away quicker and Sam could escape with fewer wounds.

Addressed: Everyone
Song of the moment: Twisted Transistor by Korn
Muse: alright
Tone: loud, aggressive, forcibly calm
Word Count: 307
Side Notes: Time to hopefully being this fight to an end.

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Kiljoy took a seat beside the male, his heart still racing. "Ah it's fine, I should be thankful to see anyone alive anyways. Seeing as that group of ass-wipes would be willing to let me die I guess I should be happy for the company." Of course Killjoy was pretty ticked off that he was probably gonna die cause no one in that pack cared to just go scare a ghost to death and save his life, the bunch of noobs. He guessed having this male here to talk to him before he died was nice, at least he wouldn't die bored.

When the male started shouting again Killjoy leaped to his feet and looked around wide eyed. "WHATWHOWHERE?" when the male apologized and Killjoy noticed that there simply wasn't anything to be afraid of he flattened he fur and sat down again. "Yeah sure whatever" he said softly in an upset tone. When this male said he name was Rocky Killjoy dipped his head in greeting. He debated if he should say his real name or not. This was his last day on earth so what the heck, why not? "My names Ucide, you may call me Killjoy though. It's nice to meet you Rocky."

Addressed: Rocky
Mentioned: Rocky, the group
Tone: Terrified, upset, angry
Word Count: 207
Song of the moment: Time Of Dying by 3 Days Grace
Side Notes: My poor bby

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm

His whole body was numb with the feeling of fading energy. Everyone was either on him or his prey. He was done through, but he wouldn't go down without a bang. At least he could try to bring someone down with him. But hearing that female call out something about ripping off his head he felt his whole world go "bloop" and it was gone in those few seconds. They knew what he was and could kill him so fast.

Twisting around with the few drops of energy he had left, he swung around to face the male who was holding him away from the rest (Sam). Howling in anger he launched forward, trying to break free of his grasp... but a random troll brick tripped him and he fell forward. All his weight smashing into the concrete bellow. With a howl of pain, from biting off the top part of his tongue, he scrambled to roll to his feet.

Word Count: 160
Mentioned: Sam
Notes: Sorry for the short post but I'm kind of rushed right now.

Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:07 am

'Okay, okay, I've got help, she'll make it.' Fish thought, grinning halfheartedly. They could move this she-wolf out of danger, and the others sounded like they knew what to do. Everyone was going to be okay. No more deaths.
 Well, scratch that. Something had just rammed into the wolves moving the she-wolf, and now someone will probably die. Hey, was the injured wolf coughing up blood? Yes, yes she was. Apparently there was a vengeful god out to get her or something.
 Standing up shakily at Sam's order, Fish walked back over to the injured wolf and helped a pale she-wolf pull the injured female. “Thanks,” He muttered, a little breathless. “Thank you so much for helping.” Really, everyone here was almost scarily nice. Except for the monsters. The monsters were horrible.
 The beast was now a large brute (When had that happened? And seriously, why do things like that exist? They should not exist. At all.) and said brute was being held off by Sam. 'Okay, Sam can probably hold off that thing, we might have time to pull her away. But if Sam gets hurt, then we're all royally screwed. Unless someone else thinks they can fight whatever monster that is. I just hope all this movement won't make her worse. What if it does make her worse? What if she ends up permanently crippled? Deep breaths, don't freak out, take things one step at a time.' He thought, pulling the she-wolf away from the fight.
 “Hey, whoever you are, be- be careful not to pull her over any large bumps or anything. I-I don't want anything else to get b-broken. That would be very, very, very bad.” Fish said, glancing at the wolf helping him.

Note: Sorry for the late post at overall inactivity. Life has been complicated and stuffs.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Ixw6t5

Jeamesero looked at the wounded female as her fur was between his jaws. he stopped pulling the female further once he saw she was coughing up blood. He knew that wasn’t a good sign. He had to find those blue berries if this would be going on. he had to make sure this female wouldn’t die.
Because everyone else was still pulling the she-wolf away from the battlefield, Jeamesero went back to pulling as well, dragging her across the sandy ground. They left behind a trail of blood as they pulled, knowing it came from the female.

‘’Hey, whoever you are, be- be careful not to pull her over any large bumps or anything. I-I don't want anything else to get b-broken. That would be very, very, very bad.’’, the reddish male spoke to a female who had just come over to help. Jeamesero hadn’t seen her yet, so he guessed she was a newcomer to this pack as well.

Jeamesero knew he had to do something. Finding those blue berries that would heal the female’s wounds would probably be the best thing to do. But where could he find those berries?
The Hudson Bay wolf decided it was better to first bring the female to safety before looking for those berries to take care of her wounds. It was better actually to go look for those blue things while the others brought this female to a safe place, but this wolf was heavy, and the wolves needed almost everyone to pull her away from all this madness.
Jeamesero was considered strong, so he had to help as well.

He looked at the reddish male and let go of the female again. He needed to ask this wolf what sounded like the best option, because he still needed to be sure if it was a good idea to leave them behind and look for the berries.
‘’Hey, do you still need me to drag away this female or shall I go look for those blue berries that will cause this female’s white blood corpuscles to rise, so she can heal?’’, he asked, hoping the male would respond to him and give him orders. After all he wasn’t part of this pack yet, so it would be awkward if he was the one ordering the others around.

Addressed: Fish
Addressed: Margo, Chelsea
Mood: Calm again, unsure
Word count: 386
Note: I made a post box for little Jea, whooo~ 8D

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 am

Margo just..watched as wolves moved, fought, and dragged her.
Well..this is awkward. Bring up a paw to rub her muzzle, Mar sighed.
If this is what dying feels like, I want it to end. Right now. I can't take it. It feels so weird. Actually, I can't feel. Anything. I think that's whats bothering me.

Closing her eyes, she breathed in and out, the scent of blood and dirt feeling her nostrils. All the while, Mar began to think of how things happened. I had been just eating an asparagus. Why didn't that thing kill me then? And why was I eating in the first place? That crap could have been poisoned! Why did I run? I should have just stayed were I was. Why?
And that's what Margo was thinking about. She just..kept asking herself 'why?'. She was, well...disappointed in herself. If I hadn't eaten that asparagus, I would have never been in this situation. If I never would have been in this situation, these wolves wouldn't be risking their lives for me. Oh...
Flicking her ear, Margo looked up and at the scene, her vision still blurry, though it seemed to become much more clearer then before. I want to take a nap. Sighing, she looked at every wolf, silently thanking them, before she looked away and at her paws, trying to keep herself awake.

Word count: 229
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

Sam watched as everyone followed his orders, helping the female get away. He didn't have much time to concetrate, his head pounding as he thought quickly and tried to keep the creature away from his pack at the same time. It was no easy feet but Sam was managing. He was aware of the ghoul getting away, but it seemed god was actually on his side for once and the ghoul made the foolish mistake of tripping. As soon as the large creature's body hit the ground Sammy was on top of it again, pinning him best he could. He recalled when his dad was teaching him and Derek about ghouls, the best way to kill them was to rip their head off but how the hell would he do that?

Sam was just a slightly abnormally strong male, he wasn't like super wolf or anything. Then that's when he saw it from the corner of his eye. The Ghoul was still struggling under him and of course the little distraction had thrown Sam of guard just long enough for the creature to throw him off and make a run for it. It was strange to Sam to see the creature who was previously so confident and cocky now running in fear of dieing. As soon as it was aware the pack knew how to kill it it wanted nothing to do with them.

Sam gave a small smirk, for some reason that made him happy. Wasting no more time Sam ran after the weakened ghoul. It didn't take long for Sam to get close enough to dive down, grabbing the creature by one leg. By now it's skin had fully settled so it didn't slip off when Sam pulled, which was very lucky. It was lucky because of that thing that had distracted him before, a shovel laying on the ground near by where some humans had buried their dead family before they left.

With such a tool Sam would be able to shove the ghoul's head beneath the sharper end of the shovel, then just step on it. The full weight of a large full grown wolf like Sam applied to a sharp shovel with easily dehead the creature, if not easily then messy and bloody but it would still get the job done. With a snarl of anger he pulled at the male again, slowly but surely making his way over to the shovel. Once he had arrived he wrapped his jaw around the bridge of the shovel and pulled it over quickly before the ghoul could escape.

Putting a paw on the ghoul's leg Sam growled softly, holding him still as he put the shovel on it's neck. "Sorry it had to end this way" he said sarcastically. "There is nothing human or wolf about you, you are just skin. You feed of the living and you have NOTHING left to do here, I believe it's time for you to go." Placing his free paw on the top of the shovel that was on the creatures neck Sam snorted. "So long and good night, I hope hell is nice enough to you." With no further words Sam pulled the rest of his body onto the shovel. It cut right into the creature's flesh, the first try not decapitating it. Growling low Sam did a little jumping thing until the shovel pierced right through it's thick neck, and the head popped right off, creating a puddle of crimson blood. Maybe if this creature had anything human or wolf left in it he would care, but it was to far gone for him to even consider saving it's life.

Addressed: Everyone
Song of the moment: So Cold by Breaking Benjamin
Muse: Great
Tone: loud, aggressive
Word Count: 615
Side Notes: Bam, ghoul down.

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:31 am

Hearing the reddish males words, Chelsea nodded in acknowledgement.  She turned her head to the other male, still tugging at the female. Her breaths came a bit short as she focused her gaze at the other light colored male who spoke. "Alright." she spoke through her teeth again. Looking forward, her eyes focused on Sam and the monster. It seemed to be more afraid than it was before and clumsy,  which was good. The fear Chelsea felt subsided as she watched the ghoul make more mistakes in its decisions. She let go of the injured female as she heard Sam's words, her head tilted. Shudders filled her whole body as she backed up a bit. Her eyes widened in horror as she watched the male do his best to take off its head. She shook her head as it landed on the ground with a thump.

The sight brought back memories, the things she saw on her way here. Her sister.. ' What if she turned into one of those monsters? No no no don't think about this. No more.' She thought to herself shaking her head. "G-Good job." she stuttered, and turned back to the light colored male. "It seems we don't need to drag her away anymore anyways." Chelsea added, nudging the female lightly on the head to make sure she stayed awake.

Word count: 225
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Rocky watched as the reddish colored male took a seat next to him, still looking quite terrified.

"Ah it's fine, I should be thankful to see anyone alive anyways. Seeing as that group of ass-wipes would be willing to let me die I guess I should be happy for the company."

Rocky was slightly confused, yet interested at the stranger's statement, "What do you mean 'before you die'?"

Rocky watched the male jump to his feet in fright at his outburst of excitement. As the male calmed down once more, Rocky asked more out of curiosity than insult "What the hell is wrong, man?"

"My names Ucide, you may call me Killjoy though. It's nice to meet you Rocky."

Rocky nodded "Nice to meet you too." It seemed quite odd that after this stranger named Killjoy had spoken in a somewhat rude manner was so polite. He shrugged to himself, "Ucide's a cool name, but I think I'll call you Killjoy."

Rocky's ears flicked to the distant sound of struggling, a few yelps and loud conversation, still not understandable from his current location. "What's the rest of the group doing over there?"

Word Count: 206
Adressed: Killjoy
Mentioned: Killjoy, the rest of the pack
Side notes: Auuuhhh terrible post is terrible.
Rocky
Rocky

Wolf info
Other Characters: N/A
Crush/lover: He's too fab for you.

http://lostshores.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 am

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 Ixw6t5

As Jeamesero still waited for the reddish male to reply, he went back to dragging the wounded female across the ground. He could taste her blood which made him feel quite uneasy. Not that he was too worried about her dying, but it was just the fear of him turning angry by tasting other’s blood.
Not that he believed that kind of crap, but in the back of his mind he slightly did believe those jokes and fairy tales around wolves drinking other’s blood. He tried his best to ignore this uneasiness.

Just as Jeamesero wanted to pull the female further away from this dangerous monster, he heard the big male who had decided to fight the Ghoul speak to his opponent.
‘’Sorry it had to end this way. There is nothing human or wolf about you, you are just skin. You feed of the living and you have NOTHING left to do here, I believe it's time for you to go. So long and good night, I hope hell is nice enough to you.’’
There was a loud cracking noise of bones being crushed and flesh being torn as the big male killed the Ghoul with a found shovel. The sound was unbearable and Jeamesero pulled back his ears, groaning loudly.

‘’It seems we don't need to drag her away anymore anyways.’’, one of the other wolves who had come to help the two males drag away the female spoke. Jeamesero looked up at the female and realized she was speaking to him. All the light brown coated Hudson Bay wolf could do was nod in agreement.
He turned to look at the wounded female they had been pulling away, then at the reddish male who still took his herbs around any place. His own ears perked again slowly and Jeamesero began to wag his tail tip slightly, feeling relieved.
‘’Now that the danger is gone, for now,’’, he spoke to the reddish male, not taking his chestnut brown eyes off of him. ‘’shall I still go look for those blue berries to help the wounds heal?’’
The puppy-like expression in his eyes was completely gone, and had now changed into no expression at all. He stood there with his tail low and his head a bit tiled to the side so he didn’t have to look at the bleeding female while he kept an eye on the reddish male, waiting for him to answer his question.

Addressed: Fish
Addressed: Sam, Margo, Chelsea
Mood: Calm, relieved, a bit scared
Word count: 408
Note: Late reply, still waiting for Fish to respond. xD

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 7 398-staraptor-g

Shorty was exhausted. Her eyelids were drooping, and she couldn't seem to keep them up, and her muscles moved so slowly that lifting her paws felt like stomping through super glue. Her claws made soft, tapping clicks against the cobblestones. Blood crusted over a slash on the skin and fur over her ribcage from the dead human she met traveling into this village. Her ears drooped slightly, matching her exhausted trek and facial expression.

She had been aware of the whole zombie thing, and had figured out quite a few ways to hinder them, but she hadn't eaten in a few days, not gotten much sleep and thus she was exhausted. Is that another wolf I smell? Shorty thought to herself, perking up, her heart pounding like a werewolf in transition. Her ears perked as she loped around the corner of a building, only to see two wolves, sitting. Chatting with each other, casually.

Shorty couldn't believe it. She hadn't seen another wolf in who knows how long, and here lived a pack! Shock muddled her brain, exhaustion no longer in her body's vocabulary at the moment, muscles tensed. Shorty's body was leaned forward and her weight was on her toes, a habit she had acquired since puphood to make herself seem.. Not tiny, like she was. But it didn't do much. Maybe the strangers were friendly. Or maybe not. She'd better stay here, observe from afar.

"Hey!" She called out to them.

Shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 pm

"Dragging is first right now! That-that thing seems to be after her,plus uneven ground is bad for her l-legs. At worst, her utter half needs to be on lower ground then her back legs." Fish said through a mouthful of fur.
Sam was saying something to the ghoul, something about it going to Hell. 'Oh good, Sam's probably about to kill that monster. Now everything will be sunshine and rainb-'
A wet crunch interrupted Fish's thoughts, jarring his legs so he almost fell over. Flesh being torn, the spine column breaking. Images flashed through his minds eye, teeth clamped around a red-brown neck, the smell of infeection, the bitter metallic taste of filthy blood, sweat-slicked white fur turning red-
“Now the danger is gone, for now. Shall I still go look for those blue berries to help the wounds heal?’’ The light brown wolf asked, snapping Fish out of his trance.
“What? Um, yes, the b-berries. Yes, go look for then, if, if that's okay. And when you do can you-do you think you could bring back so l-leaves? So, y'know I can know what plant the berries come from 'n stuff. If that's okay.”
Circling the injured wolf, he looked for anything that needed his immediate attention, since setting the bones would take a while. Wincing at the blood trailing from her mouth, Fish checked his herb bundle for more comfrey or calendula. Nothing.
“While you're looking, could you keep an eye out for some calendula? It looks like coneflower except the flowers are marigold yellow and have a lot more petals. The plant smells a lot like marigold too.” Fish said to the the light brown male without turning around. Hopefully he hadn't left just yet.
“Do-do you think you could help me set her bones?” Fish asked, turning to the female who had been helping him .“I can't fix them by myself, plus we might need- we might need to, y'know rebreak her bones...”

Note: Sorry about the late post, Jea.
Another note: Sorry if the flashback thing is too dramatic and stuff.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:00 pm

"What do you mean 'before you die'?" Killjoy glanced at the male and sighed, just shrugging it off for now. he wasn't going to burden another stranger with his own issues. "What the hell is wrong, man?" The red furred male rolled his eyes, okay asking twice is when he answers. "I have ghost sickness, okay? You happy you know now? Not like you're gonna do anything to help me and maybe its actually better this way." He snorted softly, "and if you don't know what ghost sickness is its just a sickness inflicted by ghosts and makes someone scared of their own shadow and the only cure is scaring the ghost to death that had given the victim sickness."

"Ucide's a cool name, but I think I'll call you Killjoy." Killjoy wrinkled up his nose. "No Ucide is a terrible name, I hate it so thank you for calling me Killjoy. It is my preferred name after all." Killjoy glanced over to where everyone else had run off and he shrugged. "Hell if I should know they all abandoned me here so why should I care" he snorted, in his mind he was far more important then anyone else they needed to save so he felt highly offended they hadn't saved him first.

"Hey!" At the loud shout from closer by Killjoy yelped loudly and fell over. His yellow eyes widened he pulled himself back to his feet and looked around frantically until seeing the female who had called to them. "God dammit you all are so loud and scary" he growled softly, his ears going back. He hated being this way. Everything scaring him and acting like a total pussy. It was just frustrating for everyone to see him like this. They all must thing he's a total wuss."

Addressed: Rocky, Shorty
Mentioned: Rocky, the group, Shorty
Tone: Terrified, upset, angry
Word Count: 304
Song of the moment: ATTACK by 30 Seconds To Mars

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Shorty straightened herself, tilting her head thirty degrees at seeing the big, reddish male wolf give a yelp of surprise before falling over. Strange.. most wolves would jump, muscles jerking before whipping their heads around to face her. He didn't seem the scaredy cat type, either.. oh well. She'll worry about it later. Shorty then trotted over to where they were, slowing down to a walk before plopping her bottom down in between the two males and revealing how tiny she was.

"Do you guys have food to spare? My stomach feels like its about to eat itself.." She let out a breath. They hadn't attacked her yet, so that had to be a good sign. So long as they weren't jerks.
"Oh excuse me, my name is Name. But please call me Shorty... What are your names?"

Shorty braced herself for the surprise, shocked, bewildered stares she always got when he gave out her actual name. Her mother was extremely unoriginal, and hated her enough to refuse to call her anything other than offspring or name. Which was why her father was closer to her than she was her mother. Wolves always said stuff like 'are you serious?' and 'that's your real name?!' And frankly she was sick of it. But what else could they do?

Shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 pm

"Do you guys have food to spare? My stomach feels like its about to eat itself.." As the female came up to the two males Killjoy looked down ta her, just now realizing how tiny she was. Being part rugaru Killjoy was always taller then most wolves but close to this female he felt even bigger, which of course made him slightly happy. He liked feeling big and important. "N-No.." he stuttered looking around. "I haven't eaten in ages myself... food is quite scarce here." He looked at Rocky, knowing he wouldn't have any food but still just waiting for him to answer for himself.

"Oh excuse me, my name is Name. But please call me Shorty... What are your names?" Killjoy looked at her, his yellow eyes curious. Her name was name? Well that was odd but then again Killjoy's parents had named him Ucide which meant murder.. he had no room to speak about weird names. "It's nice to meet you Shorty. I'm Killjoy, this guy here is Rocky." He glanced over at the main group. "The big machos that are actually in a pack are over there.. I believe the leader is the big brown fellow with green eyes."

Addressed: Shorty
Mentioned: Rocky, the group, Shorty
Tone: Friendly
Word Count: 203
Song of the moment: Burn Bright by My Chemical Romance

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 pm

N-No.. I haven't eaten in ages myself... food is quite scarce here.

Shorty wasn't surprised by that fact. Ever since all the zombies and ghosts and all things unnatural came around, she sometimes wouldn't find food for days at a time. Sometimes over a week. So whenever she did find food, she stuffed herself as quickly as possible, not like she could hunt much. Every time she found a bull or a full grown deer - which was extremely rare - she could feel the amusement in the prey's eyes at her size.. which spurred her on. Thus resulting in injury. But perhaps if she was part of a pack, she wouldn't be so starving or helpless against a bull anymore. Which means, after a while, she could be able to make her ribs not stick out so you could see each one individually.. which anyone could.

"That's too bad.. maybe the three of us can go sneak around to try to find something to eat sometime. Two big fellas like you'd be a big help." She spoke, complimenting them with a twinkle of amusement in her eyes. First impressions were everything.

She saw curiosity spark in the red male's eyes at her name, but it vanished as quickly as it appeared, which was strange. Wolves didn't usually do that.
It's nice to meet you Shorty. I'm Killjoy, this guy here is Rocky. That explained a lot. She blinked at Killjoy, but wiped any startled emotion from her face. Maybe Killjoy's parents could've gotten along with her own.. "You too, Killjoy, Rocky.."

The big machos that are actually in a pack are over there.. I believe the leader is the big brown fellow with green eyes.

Shorty's followed his golden gaze, and her blue one rest on the male he was talking about, along with the others. She was about to go over and introduce herself, but they seemed to be in the middle of something important, so she decided to stay out of it. For now.
"They seem busy.. Maybe I can go bother them after they're done."

Shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next