Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 8 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 8 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 8 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697
-------------------------

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 8 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Jeamesero Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 8 Ixw6t5

‘’ What? Um, yes, the b-berries. Yes, go look for then, if, if that's okay. And when you do can you-do you think you could bring back so l-leaves? So, y'know I can know what plant the berries come from 'n stuff. If that's okay. While you're looking, could you keep an eye out for some calendula? It looks like coneflower except the flowers are marigold yellow and have a lot more petals. The plant smells a lot like marigold too.’’, the reddish male said to Jeamesero, and the light brown coated wolf nodded.
He decided to repeat the male’s words just to be sure, and to let this wolf know, he had heard him say the right words.
‘’Look for the blue berries, and some herbs called calendula. Take a leaf with me so you can make sure I got the right herbs with me. Alright, I got it.’’

The light brown wolf turned around to go on his quest for herbs to heal this wounded female with. Before he ran off, he stopped in his tracks and thought for a moment. He turned his head to face the reddish male again. ‘’I will be back as soon as possible. Wait here for me.’’, he said and he took a step forward before thinking again. Without looking at the wolves behind him, taking care of the wounded, he spoke: ‘’I’m Jeamesero, by the way. But call me Jea.’’
Then he ran off, to find the herbs and the blue berries the reddish wolf had asked for. He needed to find them if he wanted the female to live, and if he wanted to be accepted.

Before the male left the wolves completely, he could hear the reddish male talk to one of the other wolves. The voice was far away, but if Jeamesero perked his ears he could just hear it.
‘’ Do-do you think you could help me set her bones? I can't fix them by myself, plus we might need- we might need to, y'know rebreak her bones...’’
Jeamesero muttered something to himself when he heard the wolf speak. He wanted to be the one to break bones. It probably sounded creepy, but he loved breaking others bones.
He guessed for now all he had to do was finding these herbs, to win these wolves’ trust. He didn’t want to end up all alone again. He hated being alone.

Addressed: Fish (directly), Fish, Margo and Chelsea (indirectly)
Mentioned: Fish, Margo, Chelsea
Jeames’ mood: Calm, determined
Word count: 402
Note: Lame post. I feel sick…

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Someone in outer space

http://www.thezodiac.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nature Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Time to go to sleep puppies. Sooo night is fallen and everyone is just tired, it's time to get a little shut eye. Have fun in the nightmare.
Everyone starts in the bloody halls with their group

-Topic Locked-

Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8