Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 5 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 5 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 5 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697
-------------------------

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 5 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Ghosts Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:24 pm

The mauled she wolf stood a block away from the scents she could still so clearly smell. The victim she had just claimed had simply died of a heart attack, which was lucky for Mae. Recently it's been becoming harder and harder for the Buru Buru to find any pleasure in scaring people, they just didn't scare as easy now but there were those few like the poor soul she had just killed that were still filled with fear, and hopefully it wouldn't be to difficult to strike fear into a few fools up ahead. Sure she wasn't always this cruel and twisted, but she died a terrible, terrible way, she was suspended from a building with chains in her back, hanging there for 5 weeks with nothing in her stomach. She would cry and cry for help but no one would rescue her, and one day her skin ripped and she fell, but not instantly to her death. The drop was so large that it broke nearly every bone in her body, except a few that kept her alive. She could no longer move and then came along a pack of Hell hounds, they tore her to pieces and left her to bleed out, and there she died. The fear of it all had made her become this more evil version of herself, bent on scarring all those who've given fear to someone else.

Walking across the cobble stone road she made her way easily over to the group, standing beside one house and just watching them through her one eye. There was one wolf that looked rather sad, then the blood red one. He seemed to be the perfect target. With a loud and terrifying growl she saw no need to take any steps, simply teleported so she was behind the reddened wolf. With another growl she knocked him to the ground with a powerful blow to his shoulder. She simply looked in his eyes and saw them soon fill with fear, and out came a terrible scream from the red wolf. With a smile she teleported away just after that. Little did any of these wolves know that she was only a street or two away sitting by her skeleton below hooks in raw decaying wolf flesh. It would not take long before her powers worked their magic and the male died of a heart attack.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Killjoy, the group
Tone: Not talking
Word Count: 400
Side Notes: Looks like Killjoy is gonna become a total wuss

Ghosts
Ghosts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:03 pm

"I'm fine" Sirius said softly, As he then shook his head quickly. He needed to man up, Or die. He then sat up strait, He felt it. The blur. It chilled even his spine. He made some kind of grunt, Feeling the shiver. "Yeah" He grunted, As he then looked over to Silence. He could almost sense some kind of water-ish shape behind Silence. "Silence...." He said warnily. "There MIGHT just be something behind you,,,," He began, not really Acting scared. He was wary, But not scared. He wiped his paw on his scarred eye and his good one, To make sure he was seeing what he was seeing. "How about we... Leave?" He said, Rather demanding, but with a mix of wary. He then began to snarl at the figure. "You guys go" he growled, As he moved closer. Something snapped in him. His territorial mode. This wasn't really his rage modes, His rage modes are MUCH worse. More of a warning. He curled his lips, Unafraid. He didn't know how to fight this creature, but He could hold it off. He stood there, Face-to-Face, Wolf-to-Freak. He then curled up his lips, and let out a spine-chilling, Heart-stopping Snarl. The sound of his species. He then moved about a step Closer, and snarled again. I'm not going to brag, but He looked fucking scary. Enough to scare the shit out of you. Litterally. As to know, He snarled again a "GO!" as he then gave one of his even more frightening death stares to the Ghost. He was getting angry now. He could barely even see it, But he was willing to die. Die for the people he didn't even know. But then again...

He had nothing left to lose.
Sirius
Sirius

Location : Hiding Under Your Bed.... Waiting for the moment I can murder you brutally...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 am

This was just... no.
First the big wolf starts crying. That's bad enough. The gigantic f*cking wolf has a random mood swing and gets depressed, and Killjoy suddenly turns all concerned for his mental state of well being. Fish now had absolutely no idea of what to expect. In fact, he was just gonna shut up and watch quietly while-
Wait, did some one just scream? "Dear sweet mother of all things non-fatal, please let that be a 'wow, I'm still alive' scream, and not a 'crap I just died' scream. This is not a very good time for a horrible monster thing." Fish whispered, pressing his ears flat.
And then someone knocked Killjoy over. No, an shadow wolf-thing knocked Killjoy over and then Killjoy screamed bloody murder. From Fish's long two and a half years of existence, he could deduct that that was bad. Possibly very bad. "Oh, bugger. I don't know what just happened, but it's probably going to end badly."
.....Now Sirius pointed out a shadowy form behind Silence. Sirius took up a hostile stance, and Fish began to back away from the very likely source of death and bad stuff, glancing between Silence, Killjoy, and the glare-off between Sirius and evil shadow thing. Hopefully Sirius knew what he was doing, and Killjoy could still walk, and Silence wasn't possessed or anything.
"Killjoy, a-are you okay? Please tell me you can walk?" He asked fearfully, snatching his herbs up.

Notes: Not really sure what I just wrote, I'm not thinking clearly, apologies if any of it is OOC or wrong. Thank you
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 pm

The cold air and loud scream pretty much hinted Killjoy that a ghost was around, he had no idea what type of ghost though. Narrowing his eyes and growled softly, instructing to whoever to grab some salt, even though if it was a buruburu salt would do nothing. Then it all happened so fast, he couldn't hear anyone from the sound of his pulse in his ears and the vicious sound of snarling the minuet the creature made eye contact with him and he instantly felt scared Killjoy knew exactly what it was. He let out a blood curdling scream and sat in a balled up shivering mess. He could hear Fish talking to him, but couldn't make out the words.

"F-FF-F-FF-Fish it.. its a-a.. b-burub-b-buru" he looked around with wide eyes and sat up. Killjoy knew that it took 48 hours for ghost sickness to kill you. It started out as just being scared of nearly anything that looks dangerous, then it gets worse and worse and worse to a point where you're just terrified of everything, then you die of a heart attack. "L-Listen I think it infected m-me with ghost sickness, you need to kill it but the only way to k-kill a buruburu is with fear. Salt w-won't work on a buruburu.. oh and g-ghost sickness will k-kill me within 2 days if the buruburu isn't killed."

Addressed: Fish
Mentioned: Fish, Buruburu
Song of the moment: Let the Guilt Go by Korn
Muse: bad
Tone: Terrified
Word Count: 232
Side Notes: @Fish well.. the ghosts don't appear shadowy or anything I appear just as they are, clear as anything else but more.. gruesome. When they teleport however their image blurs.

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Silas stopped dead in his tracks as a blood curdling scream tore the overhanging silence to shreds. He dropped the dead raccoon that he had glorously caught and broke into a dust disturbing sprint toward the unnatural sound. He wasn't quite sure who's scream it could have been. Sam? The bastard could die alone. He didn't mean it of course. They were a part of the same pack after all. Maybe it was Lincoln. He tried to imagaine the black brute of a creature emitting such a sound. He could smell the source of the trouble now, but the individual scents were hard to make out. There was definitly a rogue or two in the mix. They must be hostile.

A wolf lay in a crumpled heap on the gound. It wasn't Sam or Lincoln. They were nowhere in sight. Instead were a band of others. He didn't recall meeting any of them. The trio didn't seem angry at eachother, but rather afraid of.... something. Whatever it was, it was gone. Probably. He looked around uneasily before padding a safe distance from the rogues. "Um.... Are you okay?" He coughed, making his presence known.

".....g-ghost sickness will k-kill me within 2 days if the buruburu isn't killed."

He didn't catch the beginning of the sentence, but the last bit clued him in to the situation. buruburus were nasty things. Even the name sounded evil. "Where is it? I'll take care of it." Silas barked as if they were talking about something like killing a spider. Hell of a spider.

Word Count: 259
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Wolf Gender::
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Shazta walked the way Sam had told her too, and soon felt like she was lost. Looking about, the female could only see trees. But she couldn't see Sam. Maybe...he stayed behind? Going back to way she had walked, she found the male and smiled. She was enjoying this. Why? Well she had been alone for so long, it finally felt good to have someone to talk to. And be around. Her heart had just...stopped yearning for company ever since Sam found her. And to think there was others! The female actually wanted to twirl around. But that'd just be silly. And she didn't want to be silly.

But then, her ears twitched. Their was noises. She couldn't make them out, but they were either voices, or something else. But being Shazta, her long legs wobbled a bit and her head went snapping into the noise's direction. She knew she shouldn't be so...jumpy. But who knew what could be out there? And what if I were just imagining it?

Turning the to Sam, she felt her smile falter. "Did you...um...hear that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and focused on listening. She had to try and be helpful. Because if she wasn't, Sam and the Others may not except her, and decide to leave her for the monsters.

(So sorry I haven't been on. Forgive me!)

Word Count: 234
Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Weaving her way through tall bushes and broken down houses, there was a tall female with the coat of white. Her long tail swaying back and forth as she walked. With her broad chest, and slender body, you'd say she was the age of three or so. And in her long, curly fur, you can see light brown patches of fur that entwined with the white fur.

And her name was, Margo. With her large moss green eyes, Mar looked about, eyeing everything. And every time she peeked around a corner, so was sure a monster would pop out. But they never did. Lucky for her! But to be honest, Margo wouldn't mind if a monster came. She could possibly out=run it, but these days, Marg was getting so desperate for company, she'd actually set out and come to the monster(s) instead of them to her!

Letting out a tired yawn, Margo made a sharp turn and ended up in a dark alley way looking thing. The ground was damp, a bit smooshy like mud, and reeked of death. The femme could even swear she saw a few human bodies. So, she backed away, her tail tucked in between her thighs and scurried off. She didn't like seeing dead things. But what could she do? Dead things were everywhere! Humming along to a song she once heard when she was little, the female thought she spotted a congregation. She couldn't see how many Canids were there, because she had been walking so fast, she only caught a blur! Stopping, she stopped humming and raised her long ears, and listened.

Word Count: 274
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 pm

It didn't take long to pinpoint the monster, though it practically blended with the background. A large brute of a wolf was staring it down and he lost his confidence in half a second. He fought to keep himself from throwing up -not that there was anything left in his stomach. He needed to get away.

Fast.

At the same time, Silas couldn't manage to take his eyes from the ghost. It was covered and blood and seemed to have been picked over by a scavenger of sorts. Bleh.

"You seem to have this all under control." He said uneasily. "Who's hungry? I killed a raccoon but I dropped it back there... I'll go get it." He said briskly before turning from the horrifying scene. He knew it was cowardly of him, but he couldn't help it. He had never been that close to such a beast. He wasn't sure how to go about it. It wasn't in his job description to know.

Picking up a desperate sprint, he made his way down the cobblestone path before stopping to catch his breath. His head was spinning and he was feeling faint. He staggered over to the carcass that he had dropped. Miraculously no scavengers had gotten to it and the raccoon remained untouched except for the tear in his neck that Silas had inflicted onto the critter to end his worthless life. Silas sat next to the carcass and contemplated weather he should return or not. He could go find Sam. Pretend the whole incident never happened. He couldn't do that, could he? He slid onto his belly as he ran through his options in his head.

Word count: 277
Note: lol wuss.
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Wolf Gender::
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:57 am

Chelsea was confused as to what was going on. She had been gone a while and didn't know who had joined their little band of survivors. The time she spent alone wasn't an usual feeling, in fact, she had begun to grow use to it again. But it was too dangerous to be alone in a time like this. Especially with all of these.. monsters.. the female silently crept through the forest. Her ears were perked forward, she was alert. A scream from a distance startled her, making Chelsea shiver with fear. Her pale eyes quickly looked aound as she stopped walking. Don't be afraid Chelsea, your almost there. Keep going no matter what Memories of her sister flashed in her mind, she sighed and shook her head. Your almost there she repeated those words in her head, and continued to walk on. The smell of blood and decomposing bodies filled her nose once again, reminding her of when she had first came upon the village. Where she had first met Sam, and the other wolves that had joined him. The scent of wolves filled her nose as well, although it wasn't as strong.

Chelsea slowly and as quietly as she could, made her way through the trees. She wanted to be near the others already, but she had to be patient, and careful. She hadn't eaten in a while, but food was the top priority on her mind. Sleeping was, but she pushed those problems from her thoughts as best she could. She slowly came to a stop as the village came into her view. The female carefully inspected the area, before walking further. The scream she had heard earlier meant a beast could possibly be here, but she wasn't sure where. And she wasn't sure where Sam or the others were at. She looked up around slowly. "Hello?" she called out as lightly as she could.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she awaited a response, but she continued walking further in. I hope there all okay, and unharmed Chelsea thought as she sniffed a broken fallen door. The scent of wolves was heavy, which brought a bit of joy to Chelsea, despite everything she saw, backing away from the bodies she spotted. Shaking again with fear,her eyes were wide. Why am I so afraid? the first time she came here, she didn't find it as frightening. Maybe its like that now because I know what's out there, and I know what can happen.. she shuddered and shook her head at the thought. The grim fate she knew her siblings and her parents had met. Well she wasn't sure about her brother. . The sound of a snapping twig brought her back to the horror before her eyes. Chelsea froze, refusing to continue on. She didn't know what was there, and wasn't very enthusiastic about checking it out. Be brave Chelsea, be strong. she shook her head and continued on. "Hello? " she called out once more.

Word count: 512
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Accidently deleted KJ's post... what happened was Killjoy going ape shit and yelling at everyone for just standing around then running off to talk with Chelsea.
Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Hearing a high scream Sam instantly leaped down from where he was on the food stand. Coming up beside the female he nodded slowly. "Yeah.. we should hurry and get back to my group.. I hope nothing happened to them." His Voice was laced in worry, but most of the worry was for Lincoln. Although he didn't want any of these wolves hurt he wouldn't able to go on if Lincoln died, he didn't know his brother that well but he knew he couldn't stand to loose any more of his family. "Come on, I'll lead the way this time." He was possitive there wasn't anything following them now, so he saw no point trying to direct Shazta and it would quicker if he led the way.

Running ahead of her he sped down the street, trying not be to fast as to leave here behind. He kept having to glance behind him to make sure she was still there until he finally got to the well. He was instantly shot through with terror, most of his members were gone. "Oh God.." he said softly looking around with wide eyes. "Where is everyone?" he barked out loudly in panic. He could see Linc among the wolves that were still around which was dandy.. but so many were gone.

Before anyone could answer he sped off down the streets. He could swear he smelled other wolves.. but there was something else to. It was faint but obviously there.. the scent stood out like a sore thumb but Sam couldn't pinpoint it. Among all the scents of decay and rot mixed with wolves it was hard to pick out any other scent so he just let it be. Seeing most of the other members here in this area was quite a bit of strangers Sam sighed softly in relief. "Dammit guys you scared me to death" he grumbled softly, looking around. That strange scent from before had become stronger but he still couldn't tell what it was.

"So who are all of you?" he said, pulling his vibrant eyes over each new pelt. Some of them looked normal.. then those two giant wolves stuck out the most. One was huge and black with red gleaming eyes, his face was also shaped a bit differently... it was more long on the muzzle and also flatter on the muzzle but it didn't really look strange... just different so he assumed that the male was a different breed of wolf. The other wolf was slightly smaller then the black male but still big.. maybe 3 or 4 inches taller then Sam. He had a red bloody looking pelt.. yellow around the muzzle and yellow eyes with black tear looking marks below his eyes and dots on his forehead.. and a few marks on his paws.

The red wolf looked terrified, fear in his eyes and yelling at everyone before he was off somewhere, talking to some wolf that Sam couldn't quite see from where he was. "Whats up with him?" he said softly the the group, hoping the red wolf couldn't hear. He didn't want to be rude but.. if the wolf was... unstable it could be a slight danger to his group. "Is he.. dangerous?"

Addressed: Everyone, Shazta
Mentioned: The group
Song of the moment: Boxing Day by Blink 182
Muse: Pretty good
Tone: Worried, relieved, normal, concerned
Word Count: 545
Side Notes: Finally posted with Sammy \o/

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Fish was scared. Not as scared as Killjoy, who was gonna die of ghost sickness, but still pretty scared. He needed to calm down, panicking would not help. Killjoy was ranting about something dramatic, not good. Not good. "Ghost sickness, caused by some kind of ghost, cured by destroying the body... right?" He muttered under his breath. There we go. A nice list to calm him down. Aaaand now his ear was twitching. Great. Stupid cowardice, popping up whenever something scary came along....
-Hey look another new wolf. This one was white furred, and spoke about killing the ghost like it was nothing. Fish smiled a little and that small glimmer of hope and then the wolf left. Apparently he thought that a couple of untrained wolves and a gibbering wreck could kill whatever that monster was. "Oh, thank you so much for your help, food would be lovely. e can eat it before we die from fear." Fish whispered to himself, getting a little bitter about the false hope.
Killjoy left to go somewhere, then started to talk to another wolf. Yet another new face appeared, this time a brute with strange coloring, asking questions. Fish ignored the one about who they were, instead answering the questions about Killjoy.
"I don't think he's dangerous but he's sick with some thing called ghost sickness and I don't think anyone here can help him... Another dead body won't make this place any better." He added the last part quietly, in a sort of resignation.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Margo shook her head and kept going, a skip in her step. The air may have stunk, and every time Margo stepped onto the ground, she feet landed on mud and sometimes a corpse, Margo kept going. Nothing would stop her now. Nothing would, nor could they.
Not long, a hum became more then just a "Hum". Margo actually began to sing.
But it didn't last long. Nope. Why? Because turning another corner, Margo stopped, froze, and let out a little howl.
There is was. Growing out of the ground, and Margo swore light beams shone down on it. Asparagus. It was yummy, and had great vitamins in it. Giggling, Margo raced over and tore the delicious yet healthy herb right out of the ground and ate it.

Sour. But not to bad. She said into her head , chewing and studying the flavor. Once she swallowed, she reached down for more. Then, there was a strange feeling coming over Margo. Like, she was being watched. Slowly looking up and behind her back, Margo saw something..like a hooded figure. Tucking her tail, she turned around fully now, trying to get a better look. But it was gone. As if it had never been there and it was all in the Femme's head. Looking around nervously, Margo grabbed a mouth-full of Asparagus and hauled tail, hoping whatever was there was really only her imagination, and nothing was following, stalking her. Waiting to kill.

Word Count: 244

(I think the Creature watching my Charrie is a Spawn..or something. I think I read in the 'Creatures' section that Spawns or whatever you call them were like...hoods and heavy clothing and that stuff...)
Margo
Margo

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawns Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm

He had been watching this peculiar wolf from a far for a while, it was only just now that he swore she saw him. Just before she turned around he had easily ripped, which was form of teleporting so he was on top of a building, crouched low. With a low sigh he pushed his robe away from his eyes so he could get a better look. The wolf was all alone and didn't stand a chance, it was the perfect moment to attack. Standing up a bit to quickly he tripped right over his robe, causing him to topple over, catching himself with his heavy inked arms. With a low growl he got up and just ripped the clothing away so he was wearing nothing but some black pants he had looted from a villager and a pair of thin black shoes.

He much preferred it this way when he didn't have that robe, but it was in his species tradition to always cover your body from the human's eyes, seeing as seeing a human with arms covered in permanent drawing on their skin could be rather frightening, and before all the monsters escaped from hell the spawns were the underlings, mainly acting as humans and killing only when they were hungry. Now Vic could feast whenever he pleased and felt no need to cover his body from the animals that were left. After all, he was a bit different from the other Spawns as his whole body was coated in ink, he could cut anywhere to summon anything so he was far more powerful with far more creatures tamed.

Looking around he spotted the she-wolf running quite quickly away and gave a small smirk. Lifting one of his clawed hand he ran it gently across the skin of his chest where the image of a skull was, a giant skull with massive horns from it. Of course this didn't hurt him because Spawns were practically immune to cuts to their flesh, the only way to kill them was to get past their flesh that sealed up oh so so quickly, leaving nothing but scars or burn them alive so their flesh was simply all gone. As crimson droplets of Vic's blood fell to the ground a low growl emerged from below him and the blood was now hitting the back of an invisible hound, a fiery hound from hell to be exact with flesh melting away and bones poking through here and there. Vic knew no one but him could see it, but he knew that this wolf would surely be able to hear it. He watched as his beast stormed away, growling howling with barks here and there and causing the ground to scratch up beneath it's massive claws.

Mentioned: Margo
Song of the moment: Sweet Dreams by Marylin Manson
Tone: None
Word Count: 464
Side Notes: Shit is getting serious

Spawns

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhounds Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 pm

With a low growl the hellhound shook out his fur, letting the red droplets sink further in and touch his skin. The command of his master was clear, attack the wolf and this mutt didn't question it. He served one purpose in this world, kill and drag ever soul he could down to hell, down where all of these creatures would end up one way or another. He simply saw no reason to spare this one soul, so when he was ordered to kill he didn't hesitate. In an instant he was moving swiftly across the ground and approaching the female quickly. He let out a long howl almost in warning, he loved to see them run so he made as much noise as he could.

All along the way he was snarling and barking and letting out long chilling howls of warning until he was upon the female. He was walking in circles now, growling low until he leaped. He easily knocked her to the ground and watched her slide across the cobble stone, ripping up her fur and probably burning up her side. With a small smile of amusement he chased after her, picking her up by the scruff and throwing the much smaller creature so she slammed into a weak and already crumbling house, causing a few bricks to fall on top of her. He paused his attack for a moment, giving the wolf a chance to get up and either run or fight back.

Song of the moment: Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
Word Count: 249
Side Notes: Muhahaha

Hellhounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am

It all happened so quickly. It was so...hard to process. Margo had been running, when something..something attacked her. She looked around her frantically, searching for her attacker, but it wasn't there. It was there. But not to her wolf's eyes.

She let out a cry as she felt her scruff being pulled, the skin tearing, and then, something smashed into her side, and she fell with a sickening thud. It only took her a second to realize, she crashed into a wall. The wall didn't crash into her. And it wasn't just a wall, it was house. Whimpering, she flattened her ears and tried to get up. But it was almost impossible. Her legs hurt so badly. It seemed, that her two back legs took the must damage to her falling.

Why are you doing this? She wanted to yell out, but what good would it do. Whatever it was, attacking Margo, had a reason. It's own reason. One she was sure she'd never understand. Picking her self up forcefully, she ran ideas throughout her head. Run. Run. Her mind screamed. But she didn't. She held her ground. Seeing as she was being cornered, her wolf instincts took in. Which she hated. Oh so very much. When a wolf is cornered, well, actually any animal, it becomes aggressive. Very. But Margo wasn't aggressive. At all. But, that didn't stop her from snarling out, to the thing, wherever it was. It wasn't menacing, nor was it a threat. It was more of a...Snarl that an Omega wolf would give to a higher ranking wolf when picked on. It was like she was communicating through sounds. 'I don't like this. Stop. Stop.' was what she was saying.

Something inside her knew the creature probably wouldn't stop. Not until Margo's body was mauled and there was nothing left for any wolf to recognize her. But little did..anyone know, no one knew her. Margo was alone. She had no friends, had no family, no one to look up to and protect. So what's so wrong with dying? What's wrong with just...giving up? Margo had reasons to just, lay down and let the beast kill her. But not many to live. Except one. One big reason. One reason that kept this female sane when it came to times like this. Mother and Father didn't dye for nothing. They wanted and still do, me alive. They gave up everything, their pack, their lives, for me and my siblings. I owe them. Moving forward, Margo did nothing but concentrate. On the sand and mud. If that thing moved, it'd move the dirt, sand and mud.

Margo would see it coming. She'd hear it's heavy paw's hit the ground, hear it breath stir, and it's snarls and barks. The wall brushed up against Margo's fur, like a hand reaching out and stroking her pelt. Taking a deep, slow breath, she leaned out her front leg, getting ready. And everything was like it was in slow motion. Margo saw it. That little dent in the dirt. It may have been nothing, but earlier, when Margo saw the hooded thing, she told herself it was nothing. But obviously it wasn't. She bolted forward, her muscles crying out in pain and making the female's stomach churn. But she wasn't really running away. Okay, that was a lie. And a big one. She was running away. She had thought she would fight back, but she couldn't. All this Lupa could do was run. She was bred for running. Wind rushed through her fur as she made her legs go faster. Pumped them harder. The trees were just blurs, like the ground. But she was steady. Just kept looking ahead, keeping her ears busy for the beasts sound.

She swerved, hoping to make it difficult for the creature, and made a sharp turn. That could have been the end for other wolves. But not for Margo. She slipped into a thin crack that may have been an entrance to an alleyway, and ran through the darkened area, trying to ignored her heart beats that beat into her ears. Think. Think. And that's what she did. Every turn she made had to be a wise one. She couldn't get trapped. Not now. And when things were finally looking good for the female, her back legs gave out. They just...made a popping noise, and she fell. Hard too. She swore at least two of her ribs were broken, and her legs had to be fractured.

Swearing, she whimpered in pain and began to helplessly drag herself. How? Using her front legs, of course! But it did her little good. She just couldn't do it anymore. Curling up, she waited for the worse. I'm sorry, Momma. I'm sorry. And despite everything, she made her self fall asleep. Actually, she made herself faint. You may not understand why, but Margo kept telling herself that maybe...in my sleep..the pain won't hurt so bad...

(Like it? I like it!)

Word Count: 847
Margo
Margo

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhounds Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:02 am

The large brute smiled even though no one but the spawn whom had summoned him could see it and perhaps his prey now.. after all he was coming after her but he wasn't positive if that counted seeing as she didn't have any over due deals with a cross road demon. For a small instant he had thought the female was going to be stupid and fight back, but now he saw clearly she was running. It was really a hopeless effort for her to escape but the Hellhound had decided he was going to toy with his food. So he ran after her, not at his full speed but just until he was so close to her the hole time she could feel his breath on her fur.

Every swerve she made was making him quite irritated though, it was making it difficult for his long claws to get a grip. He was constantly sliding across the stone ground each turn she made and it threw him off but he easily caught back up and returned to his frighteningly close chase. As the she wolf slipped into a corner the hellhound let out a loud snarl, trying to shove it's massive head in through the crack but it was no use. The male just snarled and howled loudly at her, pacing around and looking up as if there was some way over the crack.

With an irritated growl the brute finally tried once more to fit into the tight fit area, and managed but he was rather crammed which made running difficult but he managed. He watched the she-wolves legs give out and he growled softly in triumph. The area had thankfully loosened up and given the demonic canine more room to walk, and now he was looming over her. Seeing as she was trapped and helpless it would have been easy to kill her, to easy and the hellhound hated that. So he decided since she was stupid enough to sort of trap herself he would just torture her. Just as he was about to go and bite her neck he felt the spawn pulling him away, it seems the spawn wasn't happy with how unamusing the she-wolves end would have come as well.

Song of the moment: Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
Word Count:
Side Notes: Nice post Mar!

Hellhounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Spawns Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 am

Vic sighed as he just sat back and watched the chase with little amusement, it was getting rather boring. It was obvious that his little pet was just toying with the female as it chased her until her legs gave out. The spawn had quickly lost interest when he legs gave out, he couldn't let his little television show end so quickly now could he? So with no regrets he simply pulled the hellhound away, easily replacing it with something far more exciting, a ghoul.

Being masters in torture Vic knew a ghoul would not kill her slowly, but would rather just eat away at her slowly until she died. Though he was slightly concerned about the large group of wolves that were just around the bend, in earshot of the female if she were to scream.. it would probably be far more difficult if he had to take on a group of wolves. He would have to cut himself so much.. he wasn't sure how his body would react to such conditions but he expected it would probably revive itself much slower.

With a small growl of annoyance he crouched down on his toes where he sat on the building, so he could stay more hidden from the wolves around the corner. Lifting his claws he brought them to his left arm, scratching at it smoothly across a gravestone looking tattoo. As the blood fell once again he watched it form a ghoul, taking on every last feature of it. As the creature solidified it easily stood up, looking like a wolf Vic thought of all the possibilities. There was a chance this wolf had no idea that he was there, so he could probably trick her.

He nodded slowly and watched the Ghoul wonder off to go meet with the unsuspecting female. He listened carefully to the demonic creature's words as it attempted to trick the female. "Oh god.. I thought I heard someone scream" he watched the ghoul look around nervously before leaning down and attempting to help the wolf up. "Are you alright? What attacked you? Is it still around or.."

Song of the moment: Halloween by Marylin Manson
Word Count: 358
Side Notes: I was to lazy to create a post with a ghoul, so I just added the ghoul post to this post.. sort of

Spawns

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Her dreams didn't last long. Not at all. She awoke, cold and a little battered from before, but the creature that did this to Margo wasn't there. But something else was. She rubbed her snout with her paw and looked up. 

It wasn't...right. The thing about it wasn't right. But it was looking as if it cared for her. But it couldn't. '"Oh god.. I thought I heard someone scream...Are you alright? What attacked you? Is it still around or.."'
The wolf spoke, and Margo did everything she could to not recoil. What was with it's voice? So.....dead. 

"I'm fine." She replied after awhile, studying the creature. She really just wanted to get up and run. Running was her best success. And healing. She looked everywhere except for the wolf. She didn't want to look at it. Something was wrong with it. It was sending her fleeing instincts to kick in higher speed like it had before. And then the wolf had such nerve to "try" and help Margo up. She did what any stressed out wolf would do. She snarled. 
Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't. Touch. Me. She said into her mind, hoping the creature got what she was trying to say by snarling.

But it probably didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore. Margo was tired, in pain, and couldn't move her back legs. She was trapped. Breathing in, she finally got the courage to look at the wolf. But not in the eyes. She knew better to not look another wolf in the eyes. But she took everything in. It was strange. That much, she knew. 

Word Count: 276

(What the hell? Something's wrong with my computer and is being all weird to my post. I apologize if it's weird._)
Margo
Margo

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 pm

When the wolf snarled at him and pretended to act surprised and still concerned. "Calm down.. I promise I'm not going to hurt you." He turned up his eyebrows, twisting his face so it looked sympathetic. "Darling, you are not fine. Come on.. just let me help you I know where theres a group and you can be safe there... I don't know what beat you up but I promise I can help. You just have to trust me." He looked down at the wolf with a worried expression and a small smile. Usually this kinda goopy stuff worked on wolves.. hopefully she would actually trust him.. little did she know he'd just lead her right into her own death.

The ghoul looked around nervously, looking as if he was keeping an eye out for any monster. "Do you know what attacked you? I know a bit about supernaturals so I can maybe hunt it down and kill it. Nothing can hurt you if I kill it." He smiled at her reassuringly, looking over he hurt, broken and bent body. He knew well that a hellhound did this but if he were a wolf he wouldn't know. After all only the victims of a hellhound can see them.
Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Having been zoning out for the time I felt like everything around me went to hell. Killjoy was still pissing his fur, since the Buru Buru was still walking about. There were screams and a bloody scent coming from elsewhere and it felt like everyone was letting fear take over. 
Still not sure if I was also afraid, and just trying to block out that realization I looked about to try and find someone who was just as "chill" as I was. Fish was panicking, Sam had just gotten here... not sure if he was scared too, Killjoy was obliviously scared and Silas was gone. Probably got too scared to kill the bloody thing. Getting up I look at Sam again, no one had really answered his question. "Killjoy was scared by the Buru Buru, his fear will only get worse unless someone scares  the shit out of it in return. But since Silas still hasn't returned I'm guessing he either died or ran away." 
Getting up I stretch slowly, as to not scare Killjoy again. Swinging my tail back and forth I decide to go follow the scent of blood. Wondering if anyone wants to join me I ask the whole group, "The scent of fresh blood is hanging in the air and I'm going to go find its source, would anyone care to help me? So I don't end up like the one who lost the blood," 
I start off slowly hoping that someone, or a few others would follow behind me. I wasn't surprised to find that the scents source wasn't too far from where our group was, the thing that lost the blood had been heading towards our group, making it monster of canine. Sadly, for me, the scent of monsters was like a thick smoke.

Addressed: Everyone... I think
Mentioned: Pretty much everyone
Tone: Calm-ish 
Word Count: 301
Side Notes: I think I might save a life! 

Red
Red

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:56 pm

A small breeze brushed past Fish, bringing with it the village's smells of rotten flesh and fetid water, but also something else. Wolf blood? Fear? Someone was in trouble, and needed help. And from how strong the smell of blood was, they needed help now.
  Screams rung in Fish's ears, paralyzing his muscles. Screams mean monsters. Monsters. Monsters that could rip him limb from limb! Monsters that could gouge out his eyes and strip his flesh away! Monsters that could-
  'Deep breaths, deep breaths, don't let your list-making apply to monsters too, Fish' He thought. Monsters that could have seriously injured a wolf. And he had sworn to himself that he would help wolves that were injured. So, monster or not, he would help.
  Anyways, it's not like he could do anything here. Nothing he had could help Killjoy. Hallucinogenic stuff might help, but in his state it'll probably make him see horrible monster, and that was bad. No one else was bleeding like whoever was in trouble, and they would hopefully stay that way. Plus, Sirius was putting Fish on edge.
  Silence's words snapped him out of his trance.
 "I'll go. Whoever it is will probably need some help." Fish said, following Silence.
  There, no turning back now. He was going to go with Silence to possible save someone, or maybe get killed. 'Good, now make a list of what herbs you have to stop bleeding and calm the fuck down'
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Shaking her head, the female crawled a few feet away. The wolf told Margo to calm down. That she wasn't alright. That he wasn't going to hurt her. That there was a group...and that she had to trust him. 
Trust. A feeling she hadn't felt in such a long time. Sniffling, she looked around. Could she really believe this wolf? There was a 50-50 chance of what could happen. 

This wolf could kill me, or, it could save me. Shaking her head another time, she cleared her throat, but no words came out. What could I possibly say? Opening her maw, she glanced upward. "How do I know I can trust you? I don't...ahem...know you. I was just attacked. I am bleeding. I think my legs are broken. I'm in need of medical attention. How.do.I.know.I.can.leave.my.life.in.your.paws?" She demanded, her voice cracking every now and then. She hurt pretty badly, and couldn't decide whether what she just said was really worth using her already sore throat. This wolf was probably going to kill me. And I...was probably going to let him. Leaning down, Margo began to try and clean her wound. The bad, open wounds, right near her stomach area. Her wound stung, and began to bleed faster. Coughing, she spit some out that got into her mouth. How disgusting. Licking the wound once more, she sighed and rested her head onto the ground, her ears ringing. 

Word Count: 238
Margo
Margo

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Inching closer to the female his eyes took note of her wounds, how he could end her life the most painful way. It wasn't hard to see that she would be easy to torture to death, but getting her somewhere where her screams wouldn't grab the attention of the canine group would be hard... If he tried to move her she would scream, if he tortured her right there and then she would scream and doing nothing would be no fun. The master wouldn't like that either. 

Continuing to act like he cared, he sorted out his battle plan. Hit her on the head hard enough to knock her out, carry her to the forest and let the master watch as he pulled her limb from limb. Then eat her, of course, whether she was dead of alive that little fact didn't matter to much to him. A meal was a meal and nothing would change that. Grinning about the plan he had so cleverly thought of in such a short time, he whispered to her softly, "Let me check your wounds... They could kill you if they aren't treated soon enough. Just let me see them and figure out exactly how much medical attention you would need, I'll try to not make it hurt too much," holding back a snicker he slowly reached his hand forward towards her belly. Hoping she wouldn't catch on to his want to kill her faster than the wounds actually would and bite his hand off, though, it was his head he was far more worried about. Since that would actually kill him...

Word Count: 269
Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Sam nodded his head in understanding as Silence explained everything to him. "Ghost sickness eh?" Sam looked around in search for the Buruburu. They were always the most difficult to kill, having to scare a ghost to death was no easy deed. He glanced aver to Killjoy who had wondered over somewhere, talking to Chelsea. "How long ago was he infected?" It didn't look like that long ago, if it was he would be screaming his head off at everything so Sam didn't worry to much about the male dropping end any second. Sam had only ran into a Buruburu once in his life and his dad had explained it to him but Sam had never fought one before so the thought was unsettling but he had to keep calm, if he was a leader he could not panic. It would send everyone else into a panic.

"I'll go with you" he said to Silence, keeping his eyes fixed on the ground. "I wanna try and keep everyone alive if I can. This city is already stained in the stench of death. It would be terrible for more blood to be spilled unless it was expelled from a monster." As a red canine that Sam found quite odd looking said he would go Sam tilted his head. He had never met this canine before but he seemed comfortable enough around Silence. "Hello.. I'm Sam.. I guess I'm the leader of this little group.. it's great to have someone else come along with us, though I don't want to many wolves with us.. maybe one more wolf would be fine but if we travel in to big of a group it could be easier to get caught so it's better to travel now before anyone else joins are little group.

Addressed: Silence, Fish
Mentioned: The group, Killjoy, Buruburu
Song of the moment: Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
Tone: Worried, relieved, normal, concerned
Word Count: 300
Side Notes: Finally posted with Sammy \o/

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info