Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls

+6
Killjoy
Shorty
Jeamesero
Sam
Chelsea
Red
10 posters

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls Empty Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls

Post by Red Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Silence didn't take the time to realize that this was a nightmare at first, she then began to panic. Her sanity fell away for a moment but came back when she realized that this couldn't be real. She was just helping everyone kill that monster... the Ghoul. Recalling the memories from before she had fallen asleep she felt more confident with what was going on. She had woken up on something lumpy,sticky and smelly. Not thinking to check what it was at first, but after a few second she became curious. Getting up quickly and clumsily, she waited to move until my eyes adjusted before trying to figure out where she was.  

Looking up, she saw blood dripping down the walls and a whole lot of hallways and doors. Spinning in a circle, she remembered to look down. She screamed as she saw the rotting corpse of the female wolf the Ghoul had chosen to look like. She couldn't hold down her stomach as she removed the things she had just eaten all over the corpses body.

Wiping away what remained on her maw, she looked away and got some distance between her and that spot. Thinking hard, she wondered what she was going to do now. Looking around again she tried to see if there was anyone else here, but seeing no one else made her heart drop through her belly and smack on the wet ground. She was all alone, not counting the corpse she just up chucked on, and there wasn't anyone to tell her what to do.

So she began to call out for someone. Anyone.

Word Count: 270
Mentioned: N/A
Notes: Crazyyy time
Red
Red

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls

Post by Chelsea Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:25 am

A wide eyed Chelsea lay in the middle of it.. it? It was more like she lay in the middle of a slaughter house..except.. her family was the one slaughtered.. a loud scream escaped her mouth as she focused her gaze on her sister, laying there, blood .. everywhere. Jumping up, she turned searching for an escape from this .. hell , but then she realized.. it was all a dream. The female let out a small cry of relief as she begun to remember what Sam had told them what occured when you slept. But.. Chelsea was alone.. left to suffer in her own nightmares,  she thought at first. The putrifying smell of rotting corpses, blood, guts, and whatever else was thethere made the air feel heavy., making her want to puke. But she swallowed it down. Its just a dream. Its just a dream. she continued to think as she observed her surroundings a but more. But.. if it was a dream... why does it feel so real?

Turning to look back down at the bodys of her family, she focused her eye sight on her mother. Her eyes empty of life, another loud cry escaped from Chelsea.  "Get me out of here get me out of here get me out of here!" she shrieked and begun to pace around, trying her best to avoid stepping on the spilled blood. Shutting her eyes, and trying her best to ignore the scene, she called out hoping someone would respond. "is anyone there please help me get out of here!" the female slipped and fell down, landing straight on top of her brother, his guts splattered all over her fur. She cried out in disgust, and finally puked on the side. 'I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.." she moaned staying down.

Word count: 302
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:39 am

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Mutlu__Ornamental
Sam woke to the feel of someone tugging at his paw, and blinked his green eyes open to see Chelsea pacing above him rambling something. Looking down at his paw his face scrunched up and he pulled at it, watching the chain move with him. It was obvious the chain was attached to Chelsea to cause as he pulled it the female tripped a bit. Snorting he stood up, and luckily didn't see anything to terrifying, nothing he wasn't prepared for. The blood caged walls and floor.. the eerie dark look and dim lighting. It was all spooky at first for him but he had grown used to it.

"Chelsea" he said softly as he stood up. "Calm down, you're not alone anymore I'm here and I can't leave you... trust me even if I could I wouldn't." He looked around, several twists and turns in the straight stretch of hall that just faded into darkness. Doors lined the walls, each of them cracked up just a tad. "Everything is fine.. lets just try and find some other wolves though." He smiled kindly at her, "fighting will be difficult in these chains.. so will running so we need to gt used to these first. Run with me down the hall." He began to walk at first, waiting for her to start running with him.

Addressed: Chelsea
Mentioned: Chelsea
Song of the moment: Move Along by The All American Rejects
Muse: alright
Tone: Calming
Word Count: 225
Side Notes: As your group members arrive in the rp the chains will just suddenly appear

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls Ixw6t5

Jeamesero opened his eyes, feeling really scared. He had never been scared before, because everything was just not real. But as he looked down the pure white hall he suddenly felt too frightened to even talk.
He looked up to see there was no ceiling. Or, maybe the ceiling was just too high to see. The Hudson Bay wolf wasn’t sure.
The male looked at the walls of the hall, seeing all the dirty blood stains on them. Some were dark red and dried, while other stains still seemed quite fresh, like someone was killed in this place just before Jeamesero appeared here.

Even when Jeamesero wasn’t quickly scared by things like these, this time he was. Everything just looked so damn real. Even more real than in reality. Or was this still reality? Or was he dreaming? He just didn’t know anymore.
He looked around the hall, in front of him, behind him, but he was all alone. He wanted to move forward and look for the other wolves he had met not too long ago, but he couldn’t move. It was like one of those nightmares where you were unable to move while something was crawling up to you, ready to kill you or eat you.
The male swallowed and opened his mouth. To his surprise he was still able to speak, while in other nightmares he even couldn’t make a sound.
‘’H-hello? Where’s everyone? Where am I? Is someone there!?’’

In front of him appeared a figure, a wolf. Jeamesero narrowed his chestnut brown eyes to take a better look at this wolf. Once he realized it was one of his family members, his own mother, he started to wag his tail.
He thought she had died, but here she was, and she was coming closer.
‘’Jea… my baby…’’, where the words singing through his ears, but he realized his mother wasn’t the one speaking, as he saw her mouth was… sewed shut. Sewed shut with fishing line! ‘’Little Jea…’’
Her brown coat with streaks of darker brown was covered in blood. And it weren’t just stains; it was like she was soaked, like she had been bathing in a bath of blood. Jeamesero wasn’t even sure if it was her blood or someone else’s. Her brown eyes were cold and had no pupil, blood coming out of her sockets underneath the eyeballs.
‘’Oh crap… crap…’’

Jeamesero whimpered while he shut his eyes firmly, wishing for this creepy ghost like figure to go away. ‘’You’re not my mother! You’re not even close to being my mother! GO AWAY!’’

Addressed: The hall’s walls. :p
Mentioned: Everyone, his mother
Jeames’ mood: Frightened, unsure
Word count: 658
Note: Jea is scared, oh my…

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Someone in outer space

http://www.thezodiac.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls 398-staraptor-g

Shorty awoke to a rancid stench and a cold, hard material around her paw. Cracking her eyes open, she was jolted awake by her horrifically unfamiliar surroundings. Her blue gaze rested on the white hall, stained and crusted over with dried blood, some of it being fresh, and dripping down slowly.. She didn't want to find out where it came from.

Looking down from the ceiling, bodies littered the floor, blood stained their fur, entrails spilling out on the floor, and her ears flattened against her skull as she stood up. Looking down to her paw, to see a chain. Suddenly her ears registered a wolf, muttering, sometimes screaming. And she flashed her eyes up to see a male wolf from the pack she had just joined.

He seemed to be staring at a wolf in front of him. She seemed mysteriously.. vague for some reason.

"Hey.. hey, buddy. She's.. she's not real. I am. I'm Shorty. Focus on me, so we can work together to try and get out of here." Her voice came out gentle, but not quiet, and she hesitated with some words. This was the time that she truly felt as tiny as she was, instead of ignoring it like she always did. Her ears were flattened, but her tail was lifted up so it was straight out behind her. She was scared, but she tried to keep it in.

Addressing: Jeamesero
Word Count: 227

Shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:27 pm

(Lets say Killjoy's buruburu got scared to death so the ghost sickness is wearing off.)
Killjoy's bright yellow eyes snapped open, opening to bright white walls coated in blood. His heart had slowed down dramatically from when he was in the village, and he knew he much be dead. That was until he saw Shorty and some other male. Standing up he noticed he was chained to the two, maybe they were all three in hell? He shrugged his shoulders and watched as Shorty went to calm the male, of course pulling Killjoy's chain and causing him to have to follow her. "Hey.. hey, buddy. She's.. she's not real. I am. I'm Shorty. Focus on me, so we can work together to try and get out of here."

Killjoy listened to the female but as she spoke he saw them, the blurred images of his mom and dad. They muzzles were crusted with the blood of their last meal, probably a wolf, and they fur blacked with ash. They looked just the way they did when Killjoy had killed them. The site of them didn't scare him like it should or upset him, it made him boil with anger. They had killed the one wolf he loved, they had ATE the one wolf he loved. He could never let that go, and even though they're dead and not even really there he felt adrenaline fueled by rage pump through him and before he could stop himself he was bounding forward.

A snarl belched from his mouth as he paws made contacted with their image, and his jaws aimed for their already nearly ripped off necks. He felt his paws collide hard with white floor and his jaws clamp around air. Looking around he saw them no where. They had gone just like that, as soon as he attacked. His yellow eyes narrowed to slits and he growled loudly. "You cowards! Come back and put up a fight! I killed you once and I'll fucking kill you again!" He snarled madly, pacing around and running to the walls, placing he front paws on them so he was perched up on his hind leg's looking upward and barking as if they had faded into the endless roof of the hall.

Addressed: His parents (dead)
Mentioned: Jeames, Shorty, His parents (dead)
Tone: Angry
Word Count: 367
Song of the moment: Raised By Wolves by Falling In Reverse
Side Notes: Mehehehe

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Whipping her head around, she saw Killjoy. The big, red male she had been having a conversation with before she went to sleep and then.. this happened. Before him she saw two wolves, she didn't know who they were to Killjoy, but they seemed kind of creepy. Added to the fact that he was screaming at them.

Before she knew it, her body had been flung forward, making a hard impact with the ground and sliding across the floor, and crashing into the bloody wall like a bowling ball as Killjoy pulled her with him as he ran towards the wall. Plastered against the wall into an awkward yet painful position, she whined with flashes of pain as they radiated throughout her body. Raising her eyes to Killjoy, all the fear fled her body as it was taken over by anger. Crouching on the ground, Shorty kicked out with her hind legs and tackled Killjoy to the ground, pressing her paws against his chest and going nose-to-nose with him.

"STOP! They're not fucking real! So stop moving around so much, or you'll be the death of me!" She growled threatenly at Killjoy, before calming herself. Shorty looked into the big male's gaze before giving a great big sigh and lifting herself carefully off him, plunking her bottom down. And her heartbeat had increased tenfold. It was just because she was afraid... right?

Glancing down at her paws, she spoke to him. "Sorry for screaming, but I guess we're all a little shooken up." She spoke gently, before a sharp gasp escaped her maw.

In front of her, stood a rageful female wolf, one that terrified her to no end.. her mother. You stupid little runt! You're filth, and are inferior to the rest of us! Name! The female snarled viciously in her face. Shorty ducked her head, her body beginning to shake, ears tucked back and she shut her eyes. "Your not real.. your not real.. your not REAL!" before the wolf disappeared.

Word count: 333
Addressing: Killjoy.. Dead mother

Shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:07 pm

‘’Hey.. hey, buddy. She's.. she's not real. I am. I'm Shorty. Focus on me, so we can work together to try and get out of here.’’
A sudden voice came from behind Jeamesero and the male looked behind him to see a female with blue eyes staring at him. she spoke calmly and gentle, yet he could see the fear in her eyes. She was scared, they both were scared.

Jeamesero wanted to move but suddenly felt something cold around his paws, there was a strange sound. A sound of… metal. He looked down at his paws to see chains. He hadn’t realized yet he was chained, and he seemed to be chained to this female who called herself Shorty as well.
He hadn’t seen this female yet, but he assumed she wasn’t lying about who she was, and when she had come around. She had probably come to the pack after Jeamesero had gone to look for herbs.
The herbs!
He had completely forgotten about them! How was he going to find herbs in this mess? What if he didn’t found them in time? The wounded female would sure die without them. Jeamesero was screwed…

‘’I…’’, Jeamesero mumbled and he looked in front of him to see the bloody female had disappeared. She was completely gone, disappeared off the face of the earth. If this even was considered as earth, still. ‘’I’m Jeamesero. But call me Jeames or Jea, whatever you prefer…’’
He tried to stay calm and he hoped speaking to this female would help him this way. just as he thought they were with the two of them, another wolf seemed to appear out of nowhere.
A red male with yellow markings, and yellow eyes.

The male seemed rather angry all of a sudden, bounding forward at something that wasn’t there. Until Jeamesero saw what this male was seeing. Dead wolves. Were it the male’s family? Probably. But he didn’t seem too happy about seeing them this way.
But as soon as the two wolves had appeared, they were once gone, and this male was just standing there, confused, yet furious.
‘’You cowards! Come back and put up a fight! I killed you once and I'll fucking kill you again!’’
He put his paws on the walls, getting on his hind legs. Jeamesero was looking at the wolf with confusion. Why was he so angry? The male knew he had to calm down the wolf, but the Hudson Bay wolf had never been good at calming down others or comforting them.
But he didn’t have to say much as the female called Shorty went to scold the reddish male for acting like this. After all they were chained to each other, and him running around wasn’t feeling too good to Jeamesero’s paws. They already started to burn and sting, and Jeamesero guessed he had cut them slightly on the metal. He didn’t really care, though.

‘’STOP! They're not fucking real! So stop moving around so much, or you'll be the death of me!’’, she yelled at the yellow eyed male. but soon she calmed down, and changed the subject from screaming to mumbling. Maybe it was just the fear. Yes, it was probably the fear.
Jeamesero listened to her as she continued to speak. ‘’Sorry for screaming, but I guess we're all a little shooken up.’’
‘’You’re not real.. you’re not real.. you’re not REAL!’’
The sudden screams from her made Jeamesero perk his ears and his body froze for a moment. He stared at the hallway and saw an adult female. This was probably a hallucination of Shorty. He growled at the scene, annoyed by the fact that they all could see each other’s fears and hallucinations. He had the feeling it would only get worse.

‘’Go away filthy beast! Don’t show yourself no more! Leave us in piece, leave Shorty in piece!’’, the Hudson Bay wolf yelled angrily at the female wolf. He curled his lips back into a snarl as he screamed. He was bad at comforting others, but trying to scare off a hallucination might be a better task for him. ‘’Leave now! you’re not real! GO AWAY!’’

Addressed: Shorty
Mentioned: Killjoy, Short, hallucinations
Jeames’ mood: Scared, angry
Word count: 695
Note: Jea is so pissed…

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Buring her face into her paws, she shut her eyes, planning to lie here until everything went away. Don't open your eyes don't open your eyes.. Chelsea thought. Her ears perked to another voice in the room. I'm not alone? she thought opening one eye slowly, as she did, the female noticed the bodys that were there before. . Were gone? But the walls.. astill stained with blood.. Ugh.. she mumbled, not feeling to well again. Feeling something cold around her paws, she looked down. "A chain?!" she growled jumping up tugging on it. "Sam how the hell did you get here?" she said beginning to pace again. "Why are we chained up? Why can't we just wake up? Where are the others?.." she trailed off and stopped speaking, her ears flickered forward as she listened to him.

"Everything is fine.. lets just try and find some other wolves though."

"Fine?! Sam did you not just see what was there?!" she shrieked frantically avoiding his gaze. The female begun to pace again, she was so afraid. But of what? There all just hallucinations.. . she lifted her pale gaze to him finally, and took a deep breath.

" . . . fighting will be difficult in these chains.. so will running so we need to gt used to these first. Run with me down the hall. . . she heard him add on.

Sighing deeply, Chelsea nodded her head. "Fine" she murmured looking down at the chain around her paw. She felt tuggin on it, and looked up to see Sam walking near the hall. Following after him she began to run, trying to keep up with him. Keep your eyes down keep your eyes down.. she thought trying to keep herself from looking around.

Word count: 294
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 pm

"STOP! They're not fucking real! So stop moving around so much, or you'll be the death of me!" As someone pinned him Killjoy barked loudly, his jaws snapping in their face. That is until he noticed the bright blue optics he recognized as Shorty's eyes. "Getoff me" he said in a deep voice that was so gruff and scratchy it was almost a growl. "I know they're not real don't treat me like I'm stupid, but I don't want anything even looks like those bastards near me." As she pulled herself off of him and sat down the large red male grumbled unhappily and sat down with his back turned halfway away from her so he could still see her through the corner of his eyes.

Killjoy wanted to be angry at her for making him seem even more like a fool but he just couldn't. He knew that he had been acting stupid and she was only trying to calm him down, so he really wasn't as fuming mad as he acted. Snorting he sighed, his bright yellow eyes drifting over so he could see her more clearly. "Sorry for screaming, but I guess we're all a little shooken up." The hybrid shrugged his massive shoulders. "Yeah whatever, just don't touch me again okay?"

Really Killjoy didn't mind her tackling him, she had just been a bit rough but Killjoy didn't want to be that close to any wolf. So close that he could smell their breath... it was just to risky. If they were on top of him to a point he could pick up every detail on them there was a larger chance of him loosing his shit and trying to eat them. Of course Killjoy hadn't turned into a rugaru yet but he could never trust himself.

"Your not real.. your not real.. your not REAL!" He just sat and watched curiously as she fought of her own stage of the hallucinations the labyrinth was providing. He had to admit the chick had a pretty strong mind and enough will power to fight off these fake nightmares. It was like she was completely aware that they were fake and this was just a dream unlike most of the other wolves who panicked as soon as they saw whatever spooked them. As soon as they panicked it was as if they forgot completely that they were in the nightmare.. she was aware all the time though.

He smiled softly in amusement and finally ended his little fit and stood up, walking over to the other two wolves chained to him. ‘’Go away filthy beast! Don’t show yourself no more! Leave us in piece, leave Shorty in piece!’’ He watched Jeamsero bark at the hallucination and sighed softly, watching it disappear. "Alright guys we need a game plan. I'm not sure if ya'll have been in the nightmare before but I have and trust me darlings, it's nasty and cruel." He looked at the blood caked walls again and suppressed a shiver, he couldn't show anymore signs of weakness, that was unmanly. "I don't know what your professions are but I'm a Supernatural expert. I fight monsters for a living so I guess you guys could say you got paired up with the right man."

Addressed: Shorty, Jeames
Mentioned: Jeames, Shorty
Tone: Annoyed, calmed
Word Count: 552
Song of the moment: Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides
Side Notes: Mehehehe

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Roleplay Example- The Bloody Halls Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Mutlu__Ornamental
"Sam how the hell did you get here?" He stared at her with a look of defeat. "Chelsea how do you think I got here?" He tried to keep his voice level and calm as she freaked out, sitting down and letting her go through her own little shock phase. "Fine" he nodded and stood up again, ready to run as she caught up with him. "Alright, we need to cooperate with each other so pay attention to our paws and don't trip each other with the chain." As she began running he sped up, not going past her so he didn't go to far ahead and end up dragging her.

He skidded to a halt and smiled encouragingly at her. "There we go, we got the hang of that pretty quickly. I think fighting will be a little rougher though." He sat down for a second to catch his breath, breathing steadily before talking again. "Our best bet at fighting is using the chain to our advantage and going in the same direction. So we could strangle creatures with this handy chain.. we can also trip them. When we're not using the chain our best bet would be to stick close together and keep an eye on the chain so we don't trip each other."

Addressed: Chelsea
Mentioned: Chelsea
Song of the moment: This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
Muse: bad
Tone: Calming
Word Count: 217
Side Notes: Sorry Short post

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Opening bleary eyes Fish looked around.
 The first thing he noticed was the corpses. There were lots and lots of corpses. Dead, rotting mangled corpses that were possibly moving and WHY ARE THE CORPSES MOVING.
 Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Wait. Wait. Maggots. Corpses were filled with maggots witch moved and made dead stuff even worse. Now, All he needed were a few leaves to block out the stench and he would be totally fine and then there would be lots of happy and joy and-
 Wait.
 His herbs were missing. His herbs. Were. Missing.

This was bad. This was really really bad. This was so bad that there would be no happy or joy. There would be lots of oh-shit-what-the-hell-is-happening and fuckfuckfukfuckfuckI'MGOINGTODIE.
 Fish was hyperventilating now, staring at a pile of mutilated organs with bug eyes and one ear flicking back and forth like crazy. Fish shook him head back and forth, his too-fast breathing making hard to supply oxygen to his entire body.
 “Left kidney, shredded, crippling; right lung, ripped in half, fatal; head, missing, fatal; eyes and brain, gouged out, fatal; teeth, inspine,fatal;legs,missing,crippling;tail,inthroatfatal, chestmajorhemorragefatal,heartskeweredfatal,esophagusremovededfatal,
 Neck. Snapped. Fatal.
 No. This was not happening. He was not stuck in a chamber of bloody gorefest, with a brain that was cataloging everything. He was not paralyzed by the carnage, without a rational mind, chained to something.
 Hold on he was chained to something? No, that wasn't possible. Nonono, he was imagining things. Hahahahahaha, yesyesyes, imaginging. And the slack on the chain was totally not rapidly disappearingdisappearing like whoever- it had to be a who if it was moving- was trying to drag him somewhere. No, he was he was to heavy to be dragged.
 Aaaand then the chain snapped tight and Fishy found himself being dragged through the slew of internal and rapidly becoming even more traumatized.
 “Fuck.” Fish whimpered, eyes glazing over.

Tl;dr: Fish woke up in the bloody halls and is now freaking the fuck out. Also, he's being dragged along behind Sam and Chelsea (cuz they're running and he was sitting down.)
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:32 am

Chelsea sighed finally calming down. "Okay I'm sorry Sam. I'm just afraid.." she said looking down. Without another word, she listened to his intructions, and followed his lead. She looked up, finally giving a small smile. Okay, maybe this isn't so bad she thought. But something he said pulled her back to panick mode.. . . . I think fighting will be a little rougher though . . . " she froze hearing his words. "W-wh-what do you mean fight? Sam I don't know if you noticed but I'm n-not the best fighter or strongest.." she said developing a worried expression. Focusing her pale gaze on him, the female allowed him to finish speaking. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and tried to relax herself. "Alright Sam ill try my best." Chelsea finally said.

"Fuck." she jumped looking down to see another wolf was chained to them. She noticed he was sitting, and they had probably dragged him along with him when they ran. Hm no wonder why it felt a bit more difficult to run... she thought. "I'm so sorry about that... and I never got your name." she added lowering her eyes to the ground. Not waiting for a response,  she looked back over at Sam, trying her best to avoid whatever was around them. Don't look, don't look don't.. she continued thinking. "So what now Sam?" she said, her tone worried yet curious.

Word count: 239
Note: this was sucky ugh its 2:30 in the morning ignore any spelling mistakes
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:31 pm

I... I’m Jeamesero. But call me Jeames or Jea, whatever you prefer…

Shorty glanced upward at Jeames, studying him for a brief moment. By the way he had been screaming at his hallucination, he had had a close relationship with his mother. Telling from his hallucination's words Shorty would assume that he had a kind nature. One that cared about others that were in need. Shorty gave him a small smile before she engaged in the incident regarding Killjoy and his hallucinations.

I know they're not real don't treat me like I'm stupid, but I don't want anything even looks like those bastards near me.

Shorty looked over at Killjoy when he said the words. He hadn't turned completely away from her, which meant he wasn't completely mad at her. Not like she cared. She was stuck in a nightmare, chained to two males for who knows how long, so she reserved the right to be a bitch sometimes. But she couldn't blame him for getting mad at her, he'd stayed a lot calmer than she would have had it happened to herself. Plus, she had hated it when her mother had come near her as a hallucination.

Yeah whatever, just don't touch me again okay?

At that Shorty spun around to face him, before her own hallucination had appeared. "I will touch you however-the-hell I want, because I want as much slack in these chains as possible to run, if the need arises." Shorty spoke firmly to him, letting her desire show that she wasn't going to get pushed around by anyone, nightmare be damned.

Go away filthy beast! Don’t show yourself no more! Leave us in piece, leave Shorty in piece!

"Thank you, Jeames." Shorty spoke to the male in gratitude, straightening herself and giving her fur a big shake, perking her ears. She didn't like showing signs of weakness in front of others. That only gave them another reason to baby her, on top of because she was tiny. But looking around at these walls, she felt something like a rock drop in her body from anxiety, and a cold feeling creep down her spine.

Alright guys we need a game plan. I'm not sure if ya'll have been in the nightmare before but I have and trust me darlings, it's nasty and cruel. I don't know what your professions are but I'm a Supernatural expert. I fight monsters for a living so I guess you guys could say you got paired up with the right man.

"Guess we need to work on someone's self esteem." Shorty spoke, being playfully sarcastic with the red male, her eye twinkling. She wanted to loosen the tension in the air, because when wolves panicked, they held a disregard for the little details that actually mattered. "We should start by being cautious. We don't know how many monsters there could be in here, and they could be strong as well. Let's just try and make our way out of this hallway, to see where it leads us, and we can figure it out from there. Everyone agree?"

Addressing: Jeamesero, Killjoy
Word Count: 516

Shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 pm

‘’Thank you, Jeames.’’, Shorty spoke once her hallucination had disappeared. Jeamesero didn’t think it was because of him screaming though, but he nodded at the female a ‘you’re welcome’, anyway. After all he tried his best.

‘’Alright guys we need a game plan. I'm not sure if ya'll have been in the nightmare before but I have and trust me darlings, it's nasty and cruel. I don't know what your professions are but I'm a Supernatural expert. I fight monsters for a living so I guess you guys could say you got paired up with the right man.’’
Jeamesero listened carefully to this male’s words. He realized he hadn’t heard him saying his name yet, but that wasn’t going to bother him right now. there was no time for asking the male’s name.

But hearing that this male had already been in these kind of dreams before made Jeamesero wonder. He wanted to ask questions about this dream. He wanted to know if this wolf knew what was going to happen to them.
Curious, the Hudson Bay wolf took a step forward, his chestnut brown eyes focused on the red male. he gave Shorty a glance before looking back at the male, trying to think of what to ask first. He decided to just let his curiosity take over.
However, he shut his mouth again when he heard Shorty replying to the male’s words.

‘’Guess we need to work on someone’s self esteem. We should start by being cautious. We don't know how many monsters there could be in here, and they could be strong as well. Let's just try and make our way out of this hallway, to see where it leads us, and we can figure it out from there. Everyone agree?’’
Jeamesero looked at the female and nodded: ‘’Yes, we can work that out. And I’m no leader, I prefer myself being a follower. So if you both want to lead, you should discuss with each other about that’’
He made sure that everyone with him knew the fact that he wasn’t going to argue with them about leadership, if that arguing was going to happen. He was going to switch off his mind and take orders from any of these two possible. Now he hoped these two would chose one of them to become the leader, so that the three would get out of here as soon as possible. ‘’Who is it going to be?’’

With this taken care of, he reminded himself of the red wolf’s words, and decided to once again open his mouth and ask this male some questions, because this had actually been the thing he wanted to do. He looked at the male and opened his mouth.
‘’So you say that you’ve been in such dreams before? And you’re a Supernatural so we are safe with you?’’, he asked, repeating the male’s words to be sure that he knew it all exactly, and that he wasn’t making any mistakes. ‘’Is this the same dream you’ve been in earlier, or is it a different one? Do you know what is going to happen to us? And how are we going to get out of this nightmare?’’
He hoped the male would bother to answer his questions. Because that was all Jeamesero was waiting for right now. he couldn’t go anywhere else anyway.

Addressed: Killjoy
Mentioned: Killjoy, Shorty
Jeames’ mood: Calm, unsure, curious
Word count: 560
Note: I gotta pee…

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Not noticing the chain until she tried to move, she felt so helpless. Calling out for someone, anyone she kept looking over her shoulder at the bodies she's just threw up on. As if she was afraid it would come back to life and chase her down. Which to her surprise, didn't actually happen.

All of a sudden, in between her cries for help, she heard other voices not too far away from where she was. She might have even been able to see their sillouttes just down the hallway. Her tail began to wag weakly as she heard Sam, Killjoy and pretty much everyone else she had just been with (and a couple of unfamiliar voices too). She opened her mouth to call out to them once more but felt a tug at the other end of her chain. Slowly turning around she felt panic slip in, she was chained to something alive. Hidden in the shadows, she couldn't get a good look at who, or what it was. Pushing her fears down her throat, she lurched forward away from the thing, pulling whatever she was attached to out into the dim light. Out of breath from just trying to move it, she stepped forward to get a better look.

Word Count: 214
Mentioned: Someone on the other end, Sam, Killjoy
Notes: Who/what am I attached to? Isn't everyone else taken?
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 am

(Sorry guys that this is so late... :p I will get better at posting frequently I promise)
Lincoln slowly opened his eyes dreading what he would see when he was fully aware of his surroundings. At first his vision was groggy and it took him a couple of tries to stand and when he did he started to notice all the blood and then a dark figure appeared and Lincoln began to take deep breaths using all his willpower not to start flipping out on everybody and anyone. He squeezed his eyes shut and just breathed. At first it was difficult to keep the monsters out of his head but Lincoln had gotten better all he needed was focus and he could be of the most use to everyone.

As he focused he started to hear the quiet words of familiar voices and that was when he noticed the chain that ever so slightly tugged at his paws. He followed the chain and saw that he was attached to three others wolves. He didnt know any of the wolves he was attached to very well but it didnt matter. Walking up besides them and taking a good look at each face he turned to the red wolf that the white wolf had addressed waiting for him to reply.

He noticed them talking about who would be leader but he didnt try to join in because he knew he had to focus on being useful and he couldnt do that while also leading so he waited silently.
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 am

The carmel colored male's multicolored eyes fluttered open groggily as he tried to make out his surroundings. Instantly, a familiar scent reached his nostrils. Rusty, full of iron, sticky, even if it was just a scent. Blood He could feel the wet substance all around him. Another strong scent reached him, making him want to retch right then and there.

As soon as his eyes could make sense of what lay before him, he was on his feet, stumbling back, his lungs pumping anxious breaths. The dimly lit white walls surrounding him were dripping and splattered in blood, along with the floor, which was littered with the rotting corpses of others. His legs when weak, all the carnage making his head spin for a moment. Where am I? This place was so unfamiliar, it made his head hurt to try to think with all the scent around him. He must've fallen asleep. He could remember faintly watching a wolf he a been with for a day as he had fallen asleep. He had awoken suddenly, screaming in pain as his eyes dripped in blood, body convulsing as the thing fell into the grip of death. One thing was for sure, he needed to find others, or else his fate would meet the same as the stranger.

Taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself, he took a few steps into the carnage, trying not to listen to the sound of his paws touching the rotting flesh below, or the feeling of warm blood on his paws.

A sudden scream for help pounded in his ears, making him topple back in fear. The carmel colored male's heart skipped a beat  as he slid backwards, falling into the body of a maimed creature.  Chest heaving, Rocky scrambled to his paws, his whole body shaking. As soon as the male was on his paws, his stomach spilled its small contents on to the floor. Still shaking, Rocky lifted his head, looking around for the source of the screams.
"W-Who's there?" The male stuttered in fear, walking slowly through the halls. Perhaps someone else was stuck in here, too.

Word count: idk idc
Rocky
Rocky

Wolf info
Other Characters: N/A
Crush/lover: He's too fab for you.

http://lostshores.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Margo lifted her head from the ground, or what felt like the ground. What..what happened? She couldn't remember much..or..anything really. Her wounds didn't hurt anymore...actually..nothing hurt anymore. Is this some kind of..dream? Opening her mouth, Margo swore she tasted...dirt. And blood.
Recoiling, the female made herself sit up. "What the..hell?" She was in some sort..of room looking place. There wasn't really any light in there..though she saw..blood splattered here and there. Where am I?
Feeling her heart quicken, she got up, forcing her wobbly legs to move.

The smells were horrible. "It smells like....dead people.." Laughing slightly, Margo peeked her head around a corner. Only to have her laugh cut of as she let out a piercing scream. There were dead things.
Choking, she spit out bile, coughing. Where am I? Growling lowly, she let out a shuddered breath. Where is..everyone? Wasn't there wolves with me before? Coughing, Marg moved one paw after the other. Just keep walking, keep walking.  Sniffling, she looked around. Margo wasn't used to this....
Huffing, Margo stopped. There were voices...somewhere...far. They were so far away. "Hey!" She called out, though her throat was so dry, and it hurt.  "I'm here!" She tried again. It came out..slightly clearer. I need water....Breathing in, she pinned her ears back and walked again, trying to ignore the...squishy stuff she walked on. She didn't wanna know what she was walking on. Especially when they smelt horrible. Rotten, and sour....

Word count: 239
Addressed: Everyone
Mentioned: Everyone..bodies...I think?
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 am

Jeamesero was just done asking this reddish male his questions as he realized there was something tugging the chains around his paws. He turned around to see another wolf had entered the halls. He was chained to them, so Jeamesero believed this male was going to be part of their little group of survivor-wannabes.
‘’Guess this nightmare isn’t going to end yet… Are there more coming, you think?’’, the male mumbled, more to everyone in general. He was staring at the ground as he spoke, hoping someone would answer him, hoping the red wolf would answer all his questions he just spilled. After all this male had said he knew more about this nightmares.
Jeamesero could only hope that the answers would come his way soon.

‘’Gosh, I wish we would get out of here.’’, Jeamesero muttered and he looked at the red male and the other female in front of him. he couldn’t wait for their answers anymore, he decided to choose their leader on his own.
‘’I think since you’re a supernatural and know more about these kind of nightmares, you could lead us out of here?’’, he addressed the male. He bit his lip as he tried to suppress the wave of fear coming his way. He started to hyperventilate a little bit, becoming slightly dizzy.
He hated this place. He wanted to get out of it as soon as possible.

Addressed: All, Killjoy
Mentioned: Lincoln, Killjoy, Shorty
Jeames’ mood: Unsure, scared
Word count: 234
Note: Lincoln, you said Jea was white? He’s light brown. :p
Gotta go do the groceries now… NOOOOO!

Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Silence choked back a wave of what she'd last eaten, the taste burning at her throat. The pain of it made her eyes water and her stomach rumble angrily. Wiping at her eyes, she swiped away the tears that had formed. But the pain of what she saw still made her feel like it could happen once again, and maybe another time after that.

When she had pulled the thing she was attached to, she found out that it wasn't alive at all. Luckily, it wasn't a monster either, but what it was made her cringe all the same. She had been chained to a corpse. Fresh, it hadn't rotten completely yet. But maybe that was so she couldn't break free from it, since it was still mostly whole and not coming apart she'd have a harder time taking off it's chain, which was around its neck.

Moaning in frustration she tried to make some kind of battle plan. Without cooperation from the other end of her chain, she'd have a hard time fighting monsters. She could try to wrap it around their necks, but the chain wasn't as she'd like to do that. Looking around again, she saw light from two directions. Unsure of where to go she began to move towards the brighter light. Not sure if anyone else was close by, she also tried to listen for them. Or any signs of life really, monster or canine.

Word Count: 241
Mentioned: N/A
Notes: Will you guys post now?
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:49 am

No matter how far Margo walked, it never ended. The hall way... What was beyond that? Another hall? Sighing, Margo looked down at her right paw to see a chained wrapped around it. Where did this come from? Where AM I!? Raising both her eyebrows, she turned her head to eye the area more carefully. She knew all to well of what lurked around..in the darkness, sometimes even in the light. It was disturbing, no doubt. She just...couldn't get over the fact that..this was really what the world has become. Wasn't there ever a time...that life..wasn't like this?

If there was, Margo wouldn't be the one to know. She was born into the cold world, and it has always been this way for her. Horrible, it was. She just wanted a time to settle down...without needing to look behind her back all the time. The sound of another..moving..chain.. brought the Femme out of her thoughts. Hm? What was that? Feeling her ear lift, she looked around once more, this time quickly..
Her heart began to race more then before...Ha, it worried her a bit. She didn't like it when her heart beat more..then usual. Anyway, enough about her heart..Leaning into the hall, she listened an' watched. "Hello?" She called out, which was probably a stupid move. If it was a monster, she'd be giving away her hiding spot. You would think she'd just..sniff around. But the corpses smell clung to her nose, and that was all that she could smell. Just...death..

Word count: 251
Addressed: No one really..
Mentioned: Silence..and other things!
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content