Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 3 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 3 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 3 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Rocky noticed that this new female wolf, who had introduced herself as Chelsea, seemed a bit more timid and cautious around these survivors. He shrugged, not everyone was quite the same personality wise.

Rocky noticed that Chelsea lingered a bit on his heterochromic eyes. He understood her curiousity, it wasn't every day that you saw a wolf with different eye colors, especially one being blue and the other a maroon color.
"Hello, and your name is?"

"Rocky," he nodded, watching this female relax a little more as the three of us conversed.

"Well, I guess thats good. At least were not alone anymore. Uhh.. Sam, do you think you could watch my back while i take a nap? Or if anyone could? And in return for the favor, I'll do the same for you?"

The idea of sleep was welcoming to Rocky. He hadn't slept in he didn't know how long. He was frightened to sleep, for fear of what he had seen others go through, the frightening hell they had endured. But, the thought of being able to consentrate a bit better and not fall asleep on your own feet sounded wonderful.

"Rocky? What about you?"

Rocky was awakened from hsi thought's by Sam's direct question. "It would be nice to sleep, assuming you are all as tired as I am, it seems like a great idea." Rocky smiled, half out of excitement, half to awaken himself.

Word count: 243

Rocky
Rocky

Wolf info
Other Characters: N/A
Crush/lover: He's too fab for you.

http://lostshores.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

"The apple was over-kill though."

Lincoln chuckled at the remark. Lately he had found things that were meant to be funny... After all when your in a world of depressing shit you kinda need a laugh. He stared at the ground for a couple of seconds just thinking... Sometimes he would try to remember how it was before all this happened but the demons always got in the way. Their eyes were like black holes that could suck you in if you didnt know how to handle it. And to be honest Lincoln wasnt sure if he knew the right way to handle it. He shook his had and snapped out of it before he was completely lost.

Clearing his throat he glanced up, "Well whatever happened its over now... All thats left is for you two to try and get along or else this whole group thing wont work out." He laughed softly to himself, looking at the ground, because he knew how hard it could be to get along with someone. He glanced up and stared at Silas for a little bit. "I think we can get that sleep that you wanted so badly now when your ready to go back." He nodded and turned around slowly padding towards the group of survivors.

WC: 210
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Silas grinned as Lincoln squeezed a giggle out. Not many wolves actually laughed at his jokes, so he always enjoyed it when someone laughed at his jokes.

"Well whatever happened its over now... All thats left is for you two to try and get along or else this whole group thing wont work out."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Silas muttered as he mulled it over in his head. He raised an eyebrow as Linc broke in to a minor fit of chuckles. He didn't understand what was so funny. You need to learn to laugh at life. wasn't that the truth. He actually felt a little envious of Lincoln's ability to laugh at the world.

"I think we can get that sleep that you wanted so badly now when your ready to go back."

Silas couldn't help but give an excited thump of his tail. His eye lids were already growing heavy even at the mention of sleep. Standing, he trotted after Lincoln, flanking him a short distance away.
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Wolf Gender::
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:16 pm

She swore she heard laughter behind her, but whenever she turned her head the laughing stopped. Were the monsters on her trail again? She swore they had stopped chasing her a while back. After she had ripped the head off of one of them, she hoped they would mourn or stay back and give her time to get away.

Picking up speed she ran, her paws hitting the ground. The ground felt sticky after a while, and without looking down she knew it was from old blood. But the scent of other wolves gave her a little bit of hope. At least she wouldn't be alone anymore. The torture of listening to her own thoughts and hearing all the sounds without someone to comfort her and say Don't worry, you're just hearing things.

The first thing she saw was a few small buildings. Then she saw faint outlines of other canines, and relief flooded her. But she swore she heard a quiet laugh behind her, just a faint whisper of a laugh too.

Those always scared her the most.
Red
Red

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 am

Chelsea sighed deeply with relief as Sam agreed with her offer. She smiled slightly as well when Rocky agreed too. She didnt mind if they slept first at all either. Just as long as they were able to sleep. But to be thrown back into the nightmares is what scared her. Her sister, her father, her mother.. She shook her head. Think happy thoughts the female shook her head instantly. While doing so, she caught the scent of another wolf, close in this area. Her tired eyes lit up with excitement. The thought of another survivor in these times could easily brighten her mood. She jumped from where she was standing, as she thought she could hear a voice. A voice.. "Luna!" she almost cried out. Chelsea sprinted towards the direction of which she came, back into the forest. The fae could hear her sister's voice clearly. Come to me rang loudly in her thoughts and ears. Her tail wagged uncontrollably as she came to the edge of the forest, but stopped. She lowered her head, searching for her sister's scent, but nothing was there. The voice was louder this time, almost a yell. Come to me! It is Luna! Help me! Chelsea stood there, horrified. She knew she couldnt go back in there, and Luna's scent wasnt nearby, meaning it was something else. She let out a cry of surprise and sadness, before turning around a running back towards where Sam and Rocky were. Immiediatly, she layed down, burrowing her face into her paws laying down behind Rocky. Longing for her sister filled her body, but there was no going back.

Word count: 281
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 3 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam watched with wide eyes as Chelsea ran off somewhere. "Chelsea!" he called taking a few steps forward. He could faintly hear the voice to, and if it was coming from the forest he doubted it was who she thought it was. As she slowly returned he relaxed a bit. "Chelsea, you can't just run off to the forest like that, if you hear something from the forest, the chances are it's a monster."

For a while now Sam had been smelling another wolf near by. Not till now did he start walking over to where he smelled it. With all that with Chelsea he never found the time. So the brute padded slowly across the cobble stone paths , his paws clicking against the stone easily and his tail swishing softly behind him.

Just as he turned the corner he found himself face to face with a she-wolf, he had nearly bumped into her if he hadn't staggered backwards. "Woah" he said softly, almost falling on his butt. "Uh hey" he said looking at the she-wolf. He had been wondering wear Lincoln was for a while, but he hadn't till just now start looking around for him. His head turned every different way, his green eyes jolting around. "I'm Sam and those two over there are-- uh hey um.. have you see a black male wolf? About my size with a white muzzle and brown patch on his back?"

Word Count: 242
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

She slowed down, exausted from running. She wasn't even sure now how long it had been since she had stopped for food or a drink. Without even needing to look down she knew she was as thin as a twig and as boney as a corpse. Her beloved black fur was covered in mud and blood from monsters. She feared she would mistake herself for a monster.

Breathing in and out she carried herself as close as she could to the other canines. Slowly turning the corner she peaked around to see what was there. A male was right around the corner, while a few others lingered behind him. Stepping around the corner more she sat down for the first time in days. Her body ached all over, sore from all the running and fighting.

Sam, the first other non-monster she had seen in months. And she was sad that she was going to disappoint him with her reply, "No sorry, I haven't seen anyone in weeks. You can call me Silence by the way," pausing for a moment to think she added softly, "am I welcome here Sam?"
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

The walk back to the others was a short one but Lincoln couldn't help but sigh in relief when he finally saw the group of wolves. In even a short time frame you never knew what could happen. He started towards them a new bounce in his step as his paws hit the cobblestone. He noticed two new wolves, both females, one black and one tan. He nodded towards them before glancing at Sam. "So whats our plan now eh?"

He hoped Sam would say sleep. He was trying not to show it but he needed sleep as badly as the rest. When he was at his lowest point the voices would talk to him. They would talk to him and comfort him but sometimes they would tell him to go to the forest. They told him that the forest was his salvation. Several times he had almost believed them. He would walk to the edge of the town almost as if an invisible hand was controlling him, but every time the small part of him that was still sane would tell him no. He hoped sleep would vanquish whatever it was that was making him so he couldn't let go of the voices. He yawned and sat down waiting for a reply.

----------
WC:201
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

"No sorry, I haven't seen anyone in weeks. You can call me Silence by the way,"

The brute frowned but tried his best not to show any other emotion, he was sure Linc would be safe. "It's alright, I'm sure he'll be alright, he's survived all this time... I trust he won't do anything stupid." He shook his brown pelt, dislodging the dust and dirt from it then gave her a nod. "You look terrible, Silence... no offense" he let his emerald eyes drift over he pelt once more, taking in all the pieces of clumpy mud that mixed in with her fur, causing it to stick together. "Doesn't all that mud bug you?" his nose twisted slightly as he looked around once again for his brother.

"am I welcome here Sam?"

He smiled kindly at her. "Of course, I'm certainly not going to leave you to die, come on the rest of us are just over here." Just as he started to turn around the black form of Lincoln came padding up. He breathed out a sigh of relief. Sam thought for sure something had happened to him, and he didn't think he could stand for loosing anyone else he loves.

"So whats our plan now eh?"

Once again the russet colored wolf found himself shifting so he was facing the two others. "Well, we were hoping to get some sleep." Thinking about sleep sent a shudder through his body. He wasn't sure if it was from delight or fear because in this new world, sleep was the most feared thing ever. "It's best if we take sleeping shifts, a few sleep and a few stay awake guarding... we'll only have a little bit of sleep but it'll do.. I'll explain the rest when everyone is gathered, lets get back to the others now."

Word Count: 310
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Nodding slowly she stepped back a bit, so nothing would get on Sam, and shook her fur. Clumps of mud fell to the ground and it felt like she had lost 10 pounds. She began to bite and lick at her tangled fur, pulling out the larger twigs and licking off some of the dried blood.

Quickly finishing she sat down and looked around again. Old buildings to scavenge, dead bodies, greyness and a group of survivors. Smiling she turned around and looked back where she came from, the forest almost seemed to have a shadow hanging over it. She wondered how she ever survived out there for so long, with shadows chasing her through the night and pushing her forward during the day.

Returning her attention to Sam she saw his face lighten. She hadn't noticing the other males scent until now, and she could see the slight resembelence between the two.

Rising she started to walk towards the others, still tired she wavered a bit but never fell as she grew closer to them. Their scents were all new and strange to her, never having met any of them before. She then remembered that she was the new one who probably smelled the strangest.
"Well, hello... You can just call me Silence,"
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 pm

"Chelsea, you can't just run off to the forest like that, if you hear something from the forest, the chances are it's a monster."

Chelsea sighed at this. "I know. she replied blankly. Shifting her weight, she sat down and watched as Sam trotted away. Thoughts of Luna reappeared and the final days spent with her. The female knew it wasnt right to just leave her, but she had no other choice at the moment. Chaos wasnt there at the moment, which made everything more difficult. Sleeping and eating werent the main priorities, just watching over Luna was. Oh how I miss her.. she looked down. Oh how nice it would be to have family with you during this time. [i]But how lucky I am to find survivors who accepted me with them[\i] she whispered lightly to herself. Maybe it was just as important to have friends than family, considering that the only family she had left or turned against her. She nodded softly to herself, looking up as Sam came back, as well as another two wolves. One male one female. The male looked much like Sam. The female had black fur accompanied by brown here and there. Her eyes were a dark green. Chelsea smiled lightly as they entered.

Word count: 219
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 am

Silas restrained himself from 'whooping' with joy at first mention of sleep. He could see Sam was not quite as eager to get some shut eye, but that didn't take from hus elation at all. He nodded curtly to the two females he presumed would be a part of their rag-tag pack, and he was greatful of their presences. Just the three brutes alone was already beginning to put him on edge. The ladies would balance it out.

"So, we have a game plan or we just gunna wing it?" Silas inquired, trying to keep any trace of bitterness from his voice. He wasn't sure how successful he was at ignoring their dispute that had taken place just a short time ago. Forgive and forget. That would have to be how life went if it was to be successful.
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Wolf Gender::
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 am

Was it possible to be exhausted to the point of passing out... When you wouldn't dare fall asleep, to afraid you would miss something important? That's how she felt now, as she slowly felt her whole body become wolf jelly.
She slowly stretched out on the cobblestone and let her head rest on the hard stone. Her eyes blinking slowly, she couldn't completely process what was going on around her. But she didn't want to sleep.
Rubbing her eyes, she held back a yawn that wanted to slip out. Her brain was slowly but surely coming back to life. Every sound, smell and sight was throughly going through her head and staying there. Not pouring into one ear and out the other.
For a second she felt the long curved claw rip into her maw, she heard the dry laughter that followed and she wondered if that monster would want to finish what it had started back in that trap.
Her paw fell away from the scar and her eyes moved to the ground. She knew the wound would never heal, she was scarred for life because of a simple mistake.
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Seeing as Lincoln was being a fucking nooby ass bitch (ily Linc <3) Sam padded on to meet up with the rest of the pack. They had all split up and were scattered about, some chatting but most were just sitting about lazily. Although the sun was high in the sky now Sam still found himself exhausted and figured it wouldn't hurt to sleep now, so lifting his head up he howled out long but quietly so he wouldn't attract any monsters.

Hoping he had got everyone's attention Sam cleared his throat and spoke loudly, quoting what he had said to his older brother earlier. "It's best if we take sleeping shifts, a few sleep and a few stay awake guarding... we'll only have a little bit of sleep but it'll do. For those who don't know, it is possible to make contact with each other in the nightmare, it may take a little bit to find each other in the maze, but me and my brother.." he trailed off thinking about Derek and his expression filled with guilt again. "We used to be together during the nightmare" he finished softly, lowering his bright gaze. "I'll guard first, I'll take one other person (coughrockycough) to stay awake with me, the rest of you can sleep.

Word Count: 216
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Shazta had just slipped into an old, burned house. The door had been open, so she quickly entered in search for food. She moved quickly, fearing of what could find her. "Nothing....?" cried Shazta.

There had to be something![i] Shazta jumped on a kitchen counter, and pried open the cabinet's with her long snout. Just as she suspected. Nothing. She let out a growl and sat down, her stomach grumbling . It'd been days she hadn't ate, and was beginning to think that if those monster's didn't get her, the hunger would.

The red and brown she wolf jumped down from the counter, careful to not disturb her back leg as she wobbled down a hallway of the house. There had to be something! Anything really! Every human had to have a secret stash. Her lifted her nose, testing the air. No monster here.
Then...she heard water running. She turned her head and spied a bathroom. Hmmmm. The shower was on. Should she be concerned?
Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Shazta remember to try your best to post at least 200 words. You're post consists of 169 words. If you need a word counter you can use this one: http://wordcounttool.net/
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Lol okay. I didn't bother counting how many words I had...So ok! Thanks!
Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:12 am

Chelsea had her gaze focused on the ground as she waited for others to return. Her eyelids felt heavy, as probably how the others felt as well. A howl disrupted her thinking.

"It's best if we take sleeping shifts, a few sleep and a few stay awake guarding... we'll only have a little bit of sleep but it'll do. For those who don't know, it is possible to make contact with each other in the nightmare, it may take a little bit to find each other in the maze, but me and my brother.."

"..."We used to be together during the nightmare..
I'll guard first, I'll take one other person to stay awake with me, the rest of you can sleep."

She nodded at this. But was the weak female ready to go back into the depths of the things she feared most? To meet her sister once again? Mentally sick.. And unstable.. Chelsea shook her head. "Make contact with each other? In the nightmare?" her eyes widened a bit at this, and her tail wagged as well. She was intrigued at this, knowing she wouldn't be alone again.

Word count: 205
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Shazta sat and watched the weird sound of water dripping. She didn't know why it was important to do so...but it just was. Minuets past before her stomach let out another moan, so she turned away from the dripping water and went back to the kitchen.

"Why is there no food? Shouldn't there be food? Like...rotten fruit or.....or....I don't know! Anything! I'm starving!" Growled Shazta as her eyes scanned the room again. Nope. Nothing. Shazta whined and slipped out of the house.

Maybe I'll get lucky in another house! thought Shazta as she stepped up to a house. It reeked of the dead...and monsters. Shazta gulped and pushed open the door with her paw, and poked her head into the room. No Monsters. So far. This time she really did have to act fast!

Shazta ran into the near by kitchen, and ran around the room, searching for scraps. Nothing! "Again?" whined Shazta. How awful. She would surly die of starvation. Shazta then limped out the house, and scanned the road. Human bodies layed here and there, all...all....disformed and broken. Shazta growled, and wobbled away from that area. Scents filled her nose. Other wolves? "Not possible." mumbled Shazta as she continued on.

Word count: 212
Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 pm

My head slowly tilted sideways when Sam talked of connecting in dreams. Though the thought was nice, I don't know anyone here yet. They were still strangers in my eyes, and i was a stranger to them; only time could change that. But was time something I had? Something that we had.
As Sam looks to one of the others, I smell another canines scent. Not present but somewhere close by, perhaps in a nearby house scavenging for whatever there might be left. The thought angers me, someone simply wandering though the houses without thought of other non-monster beings living in the food they scavenge.
Curling and uncurling my paw I look to no one in particular, "Do you smell them? Another canine's close by. Should someone try to find them?" My shyness was showing, my words only came out softly and as a whisper. I hoped I wouldn't need to repeat myself.
Glancing at the others around me I find my self looking that the other female. Wondering how she got here, knowing that we would need to have some sort of proper introduction. I look at Sam and see a follower, knowing he looks up to his older brother.
I think about my brother and wonder what he thought of me, the sister who stayed behind. I weakly hoped we would meet up again one day. It be in heaven or hell.

Word Count- 238

Last edited by Silence on Mon May 06, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Sam glanced around at each of the wolves. He was shocked that they didn't know about being able to communicate with each other in the nightmares, he felt truly sorry for them. They had to handle the nightmares alone, go through hell alone. Swallowing he glanced at Silence as she whispered something about an intruder. Tilting his head and lifted his muzzle into the air and took a big sniff then sniffed at the ground. He nodded, there was a stranger around here, he knew that much.

Honestly he didn't care about trespassers, they didn't matter compared to the monsters. His real issue was that there was a wolf wondering around alone, he was going to save as much people as he could.. because he couldn't save their dad or Derek. "Stay here" he said to the group before trudging forwards reluctantly on heavy paws that felt like led on the cold cobble stone streets. The scent he followed was fresh, so the intruder just recently arrived. He turned each corner with caution, looking before stepping so he didn't run into anything he didn't plan to. The blood disturbed him, and of course he felt a tinge of guilt knowing that all this blood was the blood of the people he knew, some he was even friends with.

As he reached the source of the scent he peeled his eyes away from the road and peeked his head around the corner, watching the frail, broken russet she-wolf limp down the road. She didn't seem like her leg was hurt just recently, it was twisted in a painful way so he figured she was cripple. He cleared his throat to make his presence known before he stepped away from the shelter of his building. "Hello, you don't look to well.. why don't you come with me? I have a group back by the well.. we have a little bit of food I guess I can spare.. I don't want to loose any lives so don't die on me, okay?"

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaya Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Sighing aloud the ebony hued female padded through the trash, the village that she had heard about was just a broken down bunch'a houses, her gaze kept landing on the forest where she came from. It was almost like it was calling for her, wanting her to come back. Avoiding the forest she continued on through the village, maybe just maybe there would be others still left.

Her golden orbs flickered to whatever would move, or at least whatever she thought would move. 'You're never going to find someone, this is all your fault.' her dark receptors flattened against her skull at the voice. "Too many run ins with those patched up wolves. It's your imagination just keep going.." she reassured herself and continued on her way. To her luck she found multiple fresh scents towards the center of the village. Following the scents, she ducked behind anything she could. Just because she found others doesn't mean that she's safe. She's had a paw full of encounters with the wolves that had turned into cannibals due to the things that happened.

Seeing a small group of wolves she evaluated the group, noticing none of them seemed to be 'leading' them she figured that the one who was in charge of the group was off doing something.

Word Count | 220

Last edited by Kaya on Mon May 06, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaya
Kaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Mon May 06, 2013 7:14 pm

The red she-wolf turned her attention to a sudden voice, perking her ears. Huh? A group? She locked eyes with a lone figure, and listened very carefully to everything he managed to just say.

Indeed her ears did not deceive her. The wolf had said there was a group. It caused Shazta to lower her eyes and tilt her head to the side, following his eyes to her bad leg. The fur there was matted and dirt clung to it. Ew!I have to fix that! Shazta thought to herself as she looked back up and at the wolf, eyeing him.

He had a weird pelt color, and strange yet kind eyes. Something she hadn't seen in awhile. Somehow, he reminded her of her father. But shook it off. She had to stop living in the past. The wolf said something about food, the result of that, was Shazta's empty stomach letting out a loud rumble. She smiled at that.

As she watched the wolf, she decided, that everything would hopefully be alright. This wolf seemed capable to dealing with the monster of the world, and obviously, he had to be the leader of the group. Shazta stepped forward, well more like limped, and wagged her tail. She would've asked the wolf his name, and tell him hers, but despite everything, she asked the one thing that happened to just be on her mind. "What makes you think I'm going to die?" Most wolves would mistake her expression as hurt, but her eyes weren't showing hurt. They showed much curiosity.

Word Count: 264
Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Sam watched her actions carefully. She didn't seem like the most talkative wolf but she didn't seem shy to him, nor did she seem cross, maybe nothing was to be said. Whatever it was, Sam shrugged it off. The lady had asked a question and he planned to answer it. "Well.. to be honest you don't appear to be the strongest wolf I've seen." He pulled his vibrant green eyes over her body one last time, he wasn't exactly sure how she would fit into the group, she would most likely be slow so wouldn't be good at running from monsters... maybe she knew something about herbs? He shrugged slightly.

"So, if you don't want to become monster meat then please, come with me." He smiled kindly and motioned to the pack, his ears moving every which way to keep perked encase a monster appeared. "And hurry up and decide, I don't really wanna be around to become monster meat with you.. not be rude it's just everyone is food to these things and if you have a death wish then I can't really do much... not like I can for you to come with me but please.. I don't think I can handle anyone else dying on me." His head turned sharply to the left, his green eyes wide, looking for anything that could be threatening. "I'm Sam by the way."

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazta Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Shazta did all she could to not flinch. She always knew she was a bit scrawny, and with her twisted leg, she indeed, wasn't the strongest wolves out there. It amazed her, and probably this wolf too, that she was still alive.

She nodded and sighed. She didn't want to be eaten. She didn't want to end up like her Mother, Father and Pack. She wanted to live. Shazta smiled. "I want to live....Sam..." She said, trying out his name. To her, it was was a weird name. In her old pack, everyone had to have a strange name. That's what she grew up with. And this wolf's name didn't sound like any name she'd ever heard of. But that was alright. This was this wolves name, and she had no right to comment about it.

Shazta looked around too. She got a little prickly feeling as if she, and only she, was being watched. She craned her neck around, sure she spotted something, but then again, it could have been nothing. Shazta nodded, making up her mind that it was indeed, "nothing" and looked back at Sam. She wondered about him. What was his story? Did he live here? Or did he come from a far, but ended up here? So many possibility's! She wanted to ask him, but he didn't seem like the type of wolf to just go right out and tell someone, like a complete stranger, his past.

She cleared her throat. "I'm coming with you. I will join this group of yours." She said, then quickly added. "Name's Shazta. Pleasure to meet you Sam." And then shut her maw.

Shazta
Shazta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next