Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 6 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 6 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 6 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697
-------------------------

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 6 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Red Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

I heard the soft click of nails on cement behind me, the sounds coming from Sam and Fish. Silently happy that Sam wanted to join us, making the chances of saving this other canine much better. Knowing that Fish would help clean up the wounds and make them better was nice, but Sam could fight. That's what would save that wolves life in the end.
 Picking up the pace I keep my head close to the ground, but my eyes watching carefully for monsters. I knew we were close when I could practically taste the blood, it was all over the ground where the female was. There was a stupid picket fence between us and her though, climbing it wouldn't work and crawling under would take to long. Looking around I try to find a way past, seeing a house at the end of the fence I pray that there's a door that will lead to her. "This way, I think there's a door that can get us past the fence," 
  I walk to what would have been the front door of the house, now hanging off of a few loose screws and enter slowly. If there was this much blood surely another monster would like to get an easy meal too. Not smelling any monsters I proceed into what was the living room and walk past the kitchen. My gatherer instincts kick in when I see a small pile of unopened cans in a corner. Making a small note to self, I hope I remember to snag em later. Past the kitchen is a short hallway and a door at the end. With a grin, I press forward and hope to see the wolf on the other side... alive and alone. But the scent of another being is just beyond the door.

Addressed: Fish and Sam 
Mentioned: Margo
Tone: Cautious 
Word Count: 303
Side Notes: Cans! 

Red
Red

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm

“I'm Fish,” Fish introduced himself to Sam. “I'd happily stay behind if too many others want to help... I can clean wounds but in a fight this wolf is more of a deadweight then help.” Wincing at his own description, Fish wondered what cruel deity had done this to him. I mean, seriously, he couldn't even help in a fight. That was just sad.
Silence stopped at a picket fence- Why the hell is there a picket fence that big? Seriously, that thing needs to be knocked down- There weren't any gaps that a wolf could fit through, and none of us could climb the bloody fencezilla.
I now hate fences.
Instead of finding a way to destroy the bastard fence, Silence decided that there would probably be a way around the fence via an old house. Apparently everyone here is a natural leader but me. Yay. We entered, my nose screwing up at the scent on heavy blood. It had been a while since I'd smelt so much in one place. Maybe I would be more helpful than I originally thought. Our small group continued through the house, past a few cans and broken windows, to a door.
Silence went up to the broken back door. Hopefully, any monster would be long gone and- wait, why do I smell another wolf. That's weird.... it smells like a corpse, but not quite the same. Maybe some weirdo was rolling in dead bodies. Who knew. The uncanny scent still was unnerving, and made me step back. Onto a small bit of glass. Just bloody perfect.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Jeamesero

The male walked all alone, his head down but his ears not in his neck. He wasn't scared of the deadly silence around him, of the terrible scent of death. It lingered in the air, all around him, but he didn’t care; he was used to the scent of blood, and death. He was used to seeing dead bodies around him. nothing could scare him anymore.

Not even these stories about monsters roaming this place. Monsters weren’t real, they were just made up. These people and animals had died of sickness, not of monsters. There were no monsters.
There were no living creatures; he was all alone, the only survivor.
At least, that was what he thought he was.

He stopped when he smelled the scent of… living. He smelled wolves, even more than he had ever imagined to be around this place. He wasn’t the only one dead! He should care, and deep inside he was the most happiest wolf in the world, but his face didn’t show it.

His dull chestnut brown eyes glared around at the dead bodies surrounding him, in the dark alleys and on the streets. He started to walk toward the smell of these stranger wolves. Once he thought he saw them around the corner, he brought up his happy, puppy-like senses. Like he always did when he was around others.
Because hell, he would never want to show others his real self.
And who knows, maybe there were a few good looking males around he could stalk and admire.
But most of all he knew he needed company to survive this dead place, even though he preferred to be on his own most of the time.

The male put up big puppy-like eyes and wagged his tail quickly, running of toward these wolves. He hoped they would accept him. he hoped they wouldn’t find out about his true self.

Mentioned: All
Jeames' mood: Not yet sure if he should be unsure or relieved.
Note: Finally posted, weeee~
I will try my post box later on, was too scared to use it now. xD
And by the way; Forumotion seems to lag on me a lot…
Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Someone in outer space

http://www.thezodiac.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Sam followed silently behind Silence, his green eyes narrowed and his head stuck in his own thoughts. Sure he knew about some creatures, but he was no supernatural, at most he was a natural. He could maybe fight well, but what if he wasn't as good at fighting supernatural beings? Most likely this wouldn't end in the best of ways if they didn't have a supernatural with them, but they could try damn hard to make it on their own. When fish said something about staying behind Sam shook his head, "no, we need as much help we can get and even though you specialize in herbs I'm sure you can at least fight a little bit. If things get bad I'll protect you anyways... I don't want anymore deaths."

As the approached the fence Sam looked around, wondering exactly why they needed to get in the fence in the first place until he saw the female wolf and male wolf near by her. Looking around he narrowed his eyes, something wasn't right here, if there were just two wolves then why was there any issue? He could only think about it for a bit longer before he noticed his small group had left him. Small panic shot through him before he picked up their sent and followed them into the house.

Trotting up to Silence he kept his head low and talked in small whisper encase anyone was watching. "Silence.. something not right about this. I don't see any monster.. maybe I should go alone to sort of investigate.. you and fish can stay near by and when I give a signal to attack or the wolves show hostile behavior jump in and help me.. It's just a suggestion but I think it would be best if we all didn't go in at first and put everyone in danger."

Addressed: Silence, Fish
Mentioned: Margo, the Ghoul, Silence, Fish
Song of the moment: Sing by My Chemical Romance
Muse: Pretty good
Tone: Worried, relieved, normal, concerned
Word Count: 313
Side Notes: Merherrrrr

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Lincoln had been wandering around, staying silent. Maybe it was because he still wasnt used to being around other wolves or maybe it was just because he didnt feel like talking. Either way he had ended up following his brother's meager group.

Lincoln had no idea what their group was doing or how he had ended up following this certain group but he heard Sam say something about going alone and instantly he snapped out of his trance, or uhh whatever it was. He grunted and glanced from side to side before trotting his way up to Sam. "Are you serious Sam? Your not going alone. I'm going with you."

In this nightmare they now lived in you just didnt go alone or else you were pretty much risking it all. Lincoln knew Sam didnt like it when he was too protective or whatever but Lincoln hadnt been doing much lately anyways.
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Snapping his head around at the smell and the sound of others coming he realized that he would need to pick up his game. Trying to think of something to say he saw eyes on the other side of the fence, panicking he grabbed the female and began to drag her as fast as he could. She didn't weigh as little as he expected, her weight would slow him down but he was starving now. Before he would have left her but now... Now he would fight pretty much anything or anyone to eat fresh meat instead of the flesh off of rotting bodies. Though that was what he was used to, this was like a fresh steak for him. Nothing would be better than this.

Pulling harder his eyes scrambled about, looking for a place to hide or get away though. Seeing a door ajar at the end of the alley he realized it was stay and fight or leave her behind. Growling in fury he dropped her and shifted into a little human girl he had killed when there were still humans wondering these streets. The change from a male body to a female child was always awkward but the rush of his change left him with a few parts that were... unchanged. Raking his/her sharpest nail across his cheek, he made himself cry from the pain to look helpless and lost. Letting a down pour of tears fall down his face, he sat down on his bum off to the side of the female wolf. Wailing and gently wiping his eyes he prepared his plan of attack.

Hearing rustling on the inside of a door to the ally he realized how close they were. He didn't know their numbers but he guessed there were 2-3 wolves. If his little girl look didn't fool them he would switch back into a wolf... the female wolf. Grinning he remembered the sounds she had made as he killed her. She was a once in a life time kill for him, he swore that he wouldn't do it more than once. But back then he was desperate for food, other monsters had taken all the kills from the town so she was the only easy prey there was. He didn't really feel sorry about killing her, but it did hold him back at times... only rarely though. Food was food.

Word Count: 401
Mentioned: Margo and the little scouting group
Tone: Devious, worried and angry
Notes: :troll:
Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Stepping back from the door I let Sam and Lincoln past me, knowing that they would be better with what lay beyond the door. Standing next to Fish I smile sheepishly at him, we hadn't really talked too much and I didn't know him that well. Looking at Lincoln I realized that I hadn't even noticed that he had tagged along but the more the merrier in this case.

Watching intensely as they grow closer to the door I glance at those cans again. Hopping over to them I carefully push them closer to the door, one at a time. Grinning at Fish, I stand next to him again. Wondering if what was past the door, was scary or something that would take us off our guard. Thinking of all the monsters I'd seen I wondered what was past the door. It had looked like a wolf but the look it gave me when it saw me was just scary. Like I was taking something away from it by just being there.

I look around the house more, a bit slower this time. Blood splatters were no where in sight, so the residence of the house probably died out on the streets or else where. The house was a wreck, meaning that animals and/or monsters had looked around and scavenged the place. Missing a few things though, maybe they were being hunted and went too fast to find all that they needed. Not smelling anything interesting I think about who lived here before and wonder how they died. Monster, starvation, madness or whatever. They were dead. I was alive. That was all I could ask for in life anymore.  

Addressed: Fish, Sam, Lincoln and kinda the Ghoul 
Mentioned: Fish, Sam, Lincoln and Ghoul
Tone: Curious 
Word Count: 280
Side Notes: Who's gonna help Killjoy??? 

Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Margo was about to reply to the wolf when all of a sudden, there was voices, and she was being lifted into the air. It hurt. It felt as if her body was tearing itself in two. Growling and whining at the same time, Margo closed her eyes. And then, she was dropped. And the wolf wasn't careful about it. Yelping, she opened her eyes and stared, right about ti give the male a lecture when he...changed. Into a little, crying, girl. Screaming, she tried to crawl away. What was this? What was going on?

She only got a few milometers away when she couldn't even hold herself up. "P-please don't...don't h-hurt me" She panted, her eyes becoming watery. This was it. They were coming for me. Those voices. And this wolf..thingy...would lead them. They'd kill me. If this was my last day on earth..I was...I was...going to bite something. Narrowing her eyes at the...wolf...child...she growled. Leaning in, she opened her maw, and nipped the child's cheek. It wasn't a bite, though. Margo just couldn't...think of harming the creature. Even if it was, going to kill her. But she tried again anyway. This time, she made herself latch onto the creature's arm and tugged, ripping skin. Letting go, she whined, quilt tugging at her heart. What am I doing? Feeling tears drip from her eyes, she looked away and attempted to scoot away.

Get away from here. Get away. Away, away, away, away, away, away! Growling once more, she used her front legs to pull her upper body up, and dragged herself a few more feet away. I have to get out of here. I just have to! Crying out in pain, she fell forward and looked around, seeing two wolves come closer. NO! "Please...don't come a-any closer!" She wailed.

Word Count: 305
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Sam glanced at his older brother as the male came up and confronted him. His green eyes narrowed and he let out a small growl of annoyance. "Lincoln, I'm perfectly fine, you don't have to treat me like a kid my whole life... I'm you're younger brother but I can hold my own just fine." Okay, maybe Sam was being unreasonable, his brother was just worried about him like any good brother should but Sam was independent, he liked doing things on his own and proving he's just as capable as everyone else. Growing up being bossed around by their dad and Derek Sam had grown a strong hate of being treated
like he was lesser.

Maybe Sam would have done the same if Lincoln had said he was going alone, but he still couldn't let Linc go with him. This was half out of pride and half out of love for his brother, if he got Lincoln killed he would just hate himself even more, he wouldn't be able to deal with anymore losses. "Please, just stay here Lincoln, I don't want you to get hurt, you didn't have to watch as Derek was killed and dad was ripped apart, you wouldn't understand how terrible it would be for me if I let you get killed to."

Without giving his older brother a chance to argue Sam slipped away, going quickly and weaving around furniture and trash until he came to a broken window, climbed onto an old rotting chair and leaped through the window, cutting up the bottom of his paws a bit in the process. Crouching low on the stone ground he looked around for the two wolves, them being no where to be found now when they had just been in this ally way. He couldn't see them anywhere, but he could smell them, but only one scent was pure and certainly wolf, the other was rather funky smelling but still had a slight scent of wolf.

Growling low in annoyance he turned the corner and much to his surprise so a human girl, crying and one of the wolves from before crying. The skin was torn off a part of the human girls arm and her face was scratched and had a small bite indent in it but not to bad and the wolf seemed to be cripple. He glanced around nervously before swooping in beside the she-wolf. "Wheres the other wolf? Is he alright?" he looked around nervously, but after a while just locked his eyes on the human girl. "And where the hell did she come from? Is she safe? Are YOU safe?"

Addressed: Lincoln, Margo
Mentioned: Margo, the Ghoul, Silence, Fish, Lincoln, Derek, his dad
Song of the moment: The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance
Muse: Pretty good
Tone: Annoyed, concerned, aggressive
Word Count: 445
Side Notes: Sammy might be callin for help soon

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Jeamesero

Jeamesero kept on running, following the scent of these stranger wolves who seemed to be still alive. His tail swept behind his body like a maniac and he kept his chestnut brown eyes widely open. He wanted to act as puppy-like as possible, since that was his second and most wanted personality (by others of course).

He ran around a corner and smelled another scent, this seemed to not be a wolf, but Jeamesero wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. he wasn’t sure whether it was dangerous or not, but he wasn’t scared. He had never been scared before, and nothing would try to take him away from his, probably, new family.

Once he saw the group of wolves he began to run faster. He stopped right behind them, wagging his tail like crazy, he panted as his tongue rolled out of his mouth.
‘’Hey, who are you?’’, he asked like he was the most stupidest wolf in the world. of course in the back of his mind he knew he had to be careful; not everyone could be trusted. And he was going to fight them if he needed to. He preferred to live than to end up being killed by his own kind ‘’Are you playing a game? Can I join in?’’

Just at that moment he heard screams from a female wolf not too far away. She seemed in pain, and scared. Jeamesero would have helped if this female belonged to this group of wolves, but he wasn’t sure if she even belonged to this small pack. And after all, he still had to win their trust first.

But this pack seemed to ignore him, as one of them already went around the corner to look for the screaming female. Jeamesero didn’t hesitate a moment and followed him, not too quickly but with slow movements. He didn’t want to scare him off, he just wanted to make sure this wolf wasn’t going to die, because he seemed to be the leader somehow.
Jeamesero stopped behind him as he heard the male speak.

‘’Wheres the other wolf? Is he alright?’’, the male asked and Jeamesero frowned. What other wolf? Were there more? ‘’And where the hell did she come from? Is she safe? Are YOU safe?’’
How much Jeamesero wanted to say something, he kept his mouth shut. What else would give him for opening his mouth but only trouble? So he just stood there, and watched. Still he had set up those fake, but really real looking uppy-eyes of his, waiting for the male to turn around and see him so he could use them on him.

Addressed: All
Mentioned: Sam, others
Jeames' mood: Not yet sure if he should be unsure or relieved.
Note: Derpderp, puppy Jea. c8 Watch out for him guys…
Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am

A skinny wolf wandered on the deserted streets of the dilapidated village streets. He was slender from malnutrition, walking with caution and heavy, exhausted paws. His head hung low as the wolf traveled along the broken paths, wearing an utterly exhausted expression on his face. His tail hung low and his jaws parted, revealing a pink tongue. The male began to pant in thirst and exhaustion. The male could scarcely remember a time when he was fully rested and completely healthy.

The lone wolf traveled down the beaten streets with nothing accompanying him but a long, waning shadow cast upon the broken and lonely walls. The male's pelt was a soft caramel with a mixture of blacks, greys, whites and tans. His caramel colored paw markings were even more apparent from the dirt that had collected in that area. His darkly outlined, heterochromic eyes focus on his paws, and occasionally looked into the distance in a sort of false expectancy.

The male's oddly colored eyes caught a glimpse of a body, maimed and disemboweled off to his right. It seemed to have once belonged to a human, once an individual with a life, laid lifeless as a pile of rotting flesh and innards. The male couldn't help to repress a shiver. The morbid pile of meat had genuinely disturbed him. He continued walking, moving past the body quite quickly.

A sound caught the lone male's attention. It was distant, echoing off the broken walls of the Village. A yelp, followed by sounds of distress. The male's first instinct was the thought of a monster, trying to trick any survivors out into the open and torture them just like the rest of the wolves and humans around him. Yet a spark of hope kindled within him.

Another sound made his ears flick in curiosity. Voices, very distant, like a small murmur of conversation. Again, the male was sparked with the thought of others, to be crushed by instinct. The wolf was becoming increasingly desperate for the company of others. He hadn't seen a wolf that wasn't dead in ages. One voice caught his attention, it was shaky and sounded frightened, perhaps he should investigate.

The male decided to make his way towards the voice. He was prepared for the worst, an attack from one of the monsters that prowled these streets, and had a tense physical stature, but still held excitement in the way he walked towards the voice. His caramel ears where erect as he neared the noise.

The male came upon the voice, hearing it better as he came closer and understanding it's words as he did. oh and g-ghost sickness will k-kill me within 2 days if the buruburu isn't killed The male was positive that this voice belonged to another survivor. His lips curled into an unnatural looking, awkward smile.

The wolf bounded into the view of the survivor, glimpsing a shivering, scared mass of dark, reddish brown fur. Tilting his head in confusing, and back to normal, the wolf tried to contain his excitement, and find out what was happening here.

"OH DEAR WOw, another survivor crAP! I can't believe I found sOMEONE Else!!" The wolf yelled excitedly, then attempted to calm himself "Umm... are you ok?"

Word count: 541
Rocky
Rocky

Wolf info
Other Characters: N/A
Crush/lover: He's too fab for you.

http://lostshores.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Killjoy was happily minding his own business looking around with bright yellow eyes the size of golf balls when some bonehead came in yelling at him. "FUCKINGBITCHINGBASTARDSHITSHITSHIT FUCK" he had screamed quite loudly, and had his own little spout of touretttes, stumbling backward panting deeply, his eyes still wide. "What the fuck man? You cannot just sneak up on someone and start fucking yelling like this person is fucking across the fucking word. I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE ASSHOLE." Sure Killjoy was over reacting, but he was 12 hours into having ghost sickness, so of course he was scared to death and him being the guy he is of course he's going to have a fit of curse words, Killjoy has a colorful vocabulary after all.

His dark red fur was standing straight up on his back, his yellow eyes wide and frightened and breath pumping quickly through him. "Jesus man, give a guy some warning before you do something like that you nearly made me piss myself." Breathing in deeply one last time he sat down and tried his best to talk with this excitable male. "Theres tons of survivors, a whole group of them near by... I thought everyone knew of the village where its said to be safer then anywhere else and theres plenty of food." He smiled bitterly at the male, his yellow eyes narrowed and tough looking but still had a hint of weariness to them. "Yeah buddy I'm just peachy. It's really a good mood lifter getting the shit scarred out of you ya know?"

Addressed: Rocky
Mentioned: Rocky, the group
Tone: Terrified, angry, sarcastic
Word Count: 261
Side Notes: Planetary [GO!] by MCR

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 am

Ahh I'm sorry I took so long to reply

Chelsea looked around worriedly, and made her way to the voices she once knew. Well they now sounded unfamiliar to her, but at least they were survivors, right? Wrong. What if the voices are just another way to mess with your head? she shook her head violently, making a shock of pain ripple through her body making her shudder. Stop thinking so negatively the female spoke to herself, hoping she was alone so the others wouldnt think she was crazy. She stopped, sighing deeply, then walked more forward, keeping her pace slow in case it was a trap. Chelsea tried her best to ignore the smeel of rotting blood, but each time she breathed in, a wave of sickening smells entered her nostrils, making her resist the urge to gag. Her eyes were focused on the buildings in front of her, as she stepped in what seemed to be blood? Or vomit mixed with blood? "Shit!" she spat out loud. "How gross ugh." she didn't dare to look down and just decided to walk it off.

Even if she had not seen any of the monsters around lately, she couldn't be sure that they weren't there. You never know.. she thought, slightly annoyed. The voices became louder and louder, but she recognized none. But the female did hear shouting. Her eyes widened. What if they were attacked? What if that was a cry for help? What if I'm walking into a trap? she thought curiously and afraid again. Only one way to find out.. she took a deep breath, and walked forward, seeing a small group of wolves, a deep sigh of relief escaped her mouth. She looked around, not knowing any of them. "H-hello." she stuttered lightly. She stayed behind the big rock, using it to shield the rest of her body, only allowing her head to be seen.

Word count: 331
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Suddenly, I felt like everything just came apart in those few moments. The other wolf was gone and a little crying girl was in its place. Another wolf showed up freaking me out, almost pissed myself from the randomness of it. And I heard Killjoy screaming back by the group. It was just a little bit too crazy for me, but I needed to see what was going on up front.

Motioning for Fish to follow me, just in case the female wolf really needed medical help. Stepping past Lincoln and Sam I move closer to the female wolf, avoiding the little human girl by a mile. Just because she was small and crying like a waterfall didn't mean I would let down my guards. I just didn't like the looks of it, her just happening to be by the other wolf.

Sniffing something funny I look to Sam, "There was a male wolf here, not to long ago. It's like.. he just vanished." Looking at the little girl my heart stopped for a second. I started to wonder if she wasn't really a little girl. My eyes fell upon the scratch mark on her soft, pink cheek, then to her little fingers. One of them was coated with her blood, why would she inflict pain upon herself?

Addressed: Fish, Sam
Mentioned: Margo, Fish, Sam, Linc and Jeamesero
Tone:  Cautious
Word Count: 218
Side Notes:  This is getting Cray Cray. Should I post as Ghoul again?

Red
Red

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Smiling nervously at Silence, Fish watched Sam and another wolf he'd never seen before leave through the doorway, and then followed Silence into the open where there was a little girl and a near-mutilated she-wolf.
'Okay, time to focus. Access all the damage, help whoever worst.' Fish thought, snapping into a more efficient state of mind. 'The little girl is hurt, but she'll live- where did she come from? All the brutes are fine, Silence is fine. That she-wolf has some serious stomach wounds and her legs look funny; critical. She needs help.'
Trotting over to the she-wolf he sniffed her over, trying to figure out if the stomach wounds were the worst and what was wrong with her legs. "Definitely messed up... dislocated, or maybe broken." He said to himself, setting down his herb bunch.
"Let's see, I think I have a little comfrey left, yarrow, there's still some poppy seeds, a little horehound if she's awake, why do I have so little comfrey, marigold, marigold, marigold, and some more yarrow." Fish muttered, picking what he needed.
"Hey, are you awake? I have something to dull the pain, but you need to swallow it. C'mon, plese be awake." He said, nudging the she-wolve's cheek.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 am

Jeamesero

All Jeamesero could do was be quiet and watch as another wolf arrived. A reddish wolf he had not yet seen. The wolf stopped near the wounded female who seemed passed out by the pain. She had huge wounds on her belly and her legs looked quite funny and in some sort of twisted way.
‘’Definitely broken…’’, he thought by himself as he watched the legs of this female. The just arrived male was already taking care of her, as he seemed to have herbs with him.

Jeamesero knew those herbs, but because he didn’t know these wolves he decided not to say anything about it. He would just let this wolf do his job instead of giving his own opinion about it.
Just then the light brown male realized he was standing there, looking expressionless, while he had just been all puppy-like when he went after the group, actually talked to them for the first time.

He put up his puppy-eyes again, even though he was an adult, hoping the others hadn’t ever seen him change expressions. He walked up to the wolf who took care of the wounded female and heard him mumble a few things.
‘’Definitely messed up... dislocated, or maybe broken. Let's see, I think I have a little comfrey left, yarrow, there's still some poppy seeds, a little horehound if she's awake, why do I have so little comfrey, marigold, marigold, marigold, and some more yarrow. Hey, are you awake? I have something to dull the pain, but you need to swallow it. C'mon, please be awake.’’

‘’Hey, what are you doing?’’, Jeamesero asked the male wolf, still with these big round puppy-like eyes of him. He wagged his tail slightly in compassion as he looked down at the female. ‘’Will she be alright? can I help you?’’
He hoped these wolves would all fall for his ‘stupidness’ and his ‘ignorance’. This was his last chance of joining a group of alive wolves, and keeping himself alive as well.

Addressed: Fish
Mentioned: None?
Jeames' mood: Nervous but determined
Note: Ooooh Jeames, you're so gonna lure them in your trap...
Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Black spots floated in and out of Mar's line of vision, so she had to blink rapidly while listening to the wolf. Safe? Hardly! Letting out a scoff, she finally got a clear view and looked up. He looked wolf, smelled wolf, but was he really who he appears to be?
Cocking her head, like a bird, she smiled despite everything. Yep. This, is Margo. She smiles almost at everything and everyone, and it's very rare to hear her growl, out of predatory-ness.
Though, she ended up having to lay down her head once more, for her headache seemed to make everything heavy and unmanageable. "I. I..Oh..Just..just keep that thing away from me, please." Margo mumbled, her eyes drifting to the crying thing. I really want to bite you again, you monster!
And then, consciousness left Margo, and she was out. But only for...20 seconds at least. For she came to when she felt her cheek being prodded, with something wet. Opening one eye, she spotted a nose, then a face, and then a wolf..or..what looked like a wolf. Hm? What did he want? Flicking her ear, Margo looked down to see herbs! She smiled bitterly at this. I could have healed myself, if I had none were those herbs were...
Sighing, she looked up and at the redish colored wolf. "Yes,I am awake.." She answered, taking in a breath and instantly cringing. It hurt to breath! What's wrong with me? I have...internal wounds, as well?
Shaking her head, Mar reached up with her paw and swiped away a tear. Stop crying. Get yourself together.  "I hurt, really bad..." She whispered aloud, while she looked about.

Word count: 276
Margo
Margo

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 pm

“Okay, do you think you could eat this?” Fish asked, setting down comfrey, calendula leaves and a few poppy seeds. “It should dull the pain, and the leaves will help any internal damage.”
“Now, I'm going to patch up your stomach. Please try to stay still.” He said, moving to where the large gashes were. 'Alright Fish, you've done this before. Just don't. Freak. Out. Deep breaths, make a list. Clean the wound with thyme- goddammit I'm out of thyme-, marigold and yarrow poultice, you don't have any cleavers so just pray the poultice sticks to her fur, that's all you can do. Stay calm-'
A light brown wolf Fish hadn't noticed before approached them, startling Fish. “Oh, um, no she'll die if this bleeding isn't stopped. And yes, I think you could help by, um, making sure she eats those herbs. They'll help stop the bleeding. And stopping the bleeding will help stop the dying.”
'Fish. Calm down. Deep breathing. Stop the hyperventilation. Stop. it. Good, now go back to stopping the bleeding.'
“Ahem, what I meant was that you could help by making sure she eats all of those herbs, while I work on her stomach wound.” He rephrased, them turned back to the she-wolf. The blood had already began to clot, which was good. Fish snatch a mouthful of marigold a yarrow, them mashed to leaves in to a poultice. After smearing the poultice over the large gashes on the she-wolf's belly, he looked over her legs. 'Well, they're definitely broken... crap this'll be a two-person job.'
“Hey, If you know anything about herbs now would be the time to speak up.” Fish said, glancing at the wolf helping him. 'Wow, this guy looks young. I mean, he's only a little taller than me, and has the face of a pup! Lucky bastard, looks like the Apocalypse hasn't killed his childhood yet.'
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Jeamesero

‘’I. I… Oh… Just… just keep that thing away from me, please.’’, the wounded female suddenly mumbled as a response to the reddish coated male. the female lost consciousness for a moment but woke up again not even more than 20 seconds later after the male wolf had been poking her awake. ‘’Yes, I am awake…’’
‘’I hurt, really bad…’’
‘’You will be fine, he will take good care of you.’’, Jeamesero said as he stepped a bit closer to the female. He said that the male would take care of her, even though he knew some of herbs as well, but he just didn’t want to appear rude or selfish.

‘’Okay, do you think you could eat this? It should dull the pain, and the leaves will help any internal damage.’’, the male asked the female, shoving some herbs toward her. All the light brown coated adult could do was watch. ‘’Now, I'm going to patch up your stomach. Please try to stay still.’’

‘’Oh, um, no she'll die if this bleeding isn't stopped. And yes, I think you could help by, um, making sure she eats those herbs. They'll help stop the bleeding. And stopping the bleeding will help stop the dying’’, the male said, all of a sudden turning to Jeamesero, who hadn’t quite thought this wolf would actually speak to him. ‘’Ahem, what I meant was that you could help by making sure she eats all of those herbs, while I work on her stomach wound’’
Jeamesero smiled, his chestnut brown eyes bright and wide. With bunny-like jumps he hopped off to the front of the female who was in pain. He stopped near her face and bowed so his eyes could meet hers.
‘’You need those herbs if you wanna get better, and grow big and strong.’’, he said, almost like he was a father trying to get his own pups to eat their first meat. ‘’They might not taste really good, but it will stop the bleeding.’’

‘’Hey, If you know anything about herbs now would be the time to speak up.’’, the male said to Jeamesero, who didn’t look at him. He even ignored the male for a while, completely focusing himself on the female. You could think you were wrong, but if you looked closely to his eyes, it would almost look like those of a psychopath.
‘’Come on, eat the herbs. Eat… them…’’
Then he lifted his head with a strong tug of his own head, staring right at the male, his eyes still wide. ‘’You said something…? Oh… oh yes! I know something about herbs. As you said, those herbs she needs to eat will stop the bleeding. And I’ve learned in my birth pack about some kind of blue berries that were used as medicines as well. They relieve the pain just like these herbs you found.’’, he said.
Jeamesero began to wag his tail wildly, a huge smile on his face, and he bowed in a playful mood at the male. ‘’And oh yum yum! Those blue berries taste really good as well! Only your tongue gets a little bit… ticklish? And soon you don't even feel him anymore and then he gets blue-purple, almost just like the berries!’’
The malke laughed histerical at this, it sounded pretty creepy even for a puppy-like laugh. While he wasn't even a puppy.

Addressed: Fish, Margo
Mentioned: -
Jeames' mood: Playful, determined
Note: I've got nothing to add today...
Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:56 am

((that took so long (/-\)))

The overly excited male jumped slightly as the stranger spilled a string of illegible profanities. The caramel male's ears flattened instinctively at the sound of this stranger's bitterness. He expected everyone to be just as excited as he was when he met others. Apparently, this male's original conclusions were false.

"What the fuck man? You cannot just sneak up on someone and start fucking yelling like this person is fucking across the fucking word. I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE ASSHOLE."

The caramel male looked slightly hurt and angered, "What the fuck is your problem?" he muttered, slightly illegible. He could tell though, that something was not right in this wolf's head. He seemed overly frightened, quite terrified actually, eyes wide in fear.

"Jesus man, give a guy some warning before you do something like that you nearly made me piss myself."

"Jeez, sorry man, I just.. I haven't see anyone in a while that wasn't dead..." still looking a bit confused and hurt on why this male wasn't so excited to see him as he was to see him.

"There's tons of survivors, a whole group of them near by... I thought everyone knew of the village where its said to be safer then anywhere else and there's plenty of food."

The male's eyes lit up in excitement and relief. His low body posture changed at the sound of such news "Really! Oh god! I haven't had any food in forever, I didn't know there were others around here!" The male realized his over excited tone would strike the stranger as frightening, and lowered his voice "Sorry"

The male sat for a moment, and looked back up at the stranger. Attempting to have a decent and calm conversation, the male spoke, "The name's Rocky, you?"

Word count: 308
Rocky
Rocky

Wolf info
Other Characters: N/A
Crush/lover: He's too fab for you.

http://lostshores.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Lincoln grumbled unintelligible words but he didn't argue with Sam. It absolutely pissed him off when Sam brushed him off but Lincoln saw it coming anyways so he couldnt really do anything. He knew that Sam didnt like it when Lincoln went all protective over him yet Linc did it anyways. Maybe he would just stop trying and let Sam get his way.

He sighed and let his eyes wander to wherever Sam was going. Linc was still not sure what the group was doing but he decided to just keep quiet and wait for a chance when he was needed. He had been in some sort of daze and he didn't remember any of it. He followed behind everyone else and cringed when they came up on the little girl and wolf.

Lincoln had no problem with humans but after everything went to hell he wasn't sure if he could trust one. When it was all going down Lincoln saw some gruesome things that he didnt want to remember but for some reason this girl brought all the images back. Plus this just seemed super sketchy in his opinion. When he heard Silence's voice, a wolf he had yet to meet, he shifted his gaze to Sam waiting for the wolf to reply.
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:12 am

Margo let out a deep breath, trying to relax. Everything will be alright.
Just, breath. Let them take care of you. Let them protect you.

She sucked in another breath, and let it go, little pebbles moving when her breath hit them.
Just, breath.
Though, she kept eyeing the red wolf as he moved slowly toward to stomach wounds. Please, don't hurt me. Margo wasn't sure if she should trust this wolf, and if she really wanted to. Who knew what he could do? I was wounded, my legs twisted, my stomach wide open, just by...leaving me here to bleed, or attacking me, could kill me!

Though, I don't think he will. And even if he tried, I won't go down without..a small fight. I will bite him, hard enough to make him bleed, and he will..be in pain..possibly for a few days. Margo thought about the red wolf for a few more seconds, when a male was suddenly near her face, his and her muzzle inches from touching. And his eyes..why, he looked like a puppy. I like puppies. But he looks to old to be a puppy.
Concentrating on what he had just said, Mar looked down. Sure enough, right in front of her paws were some herbs, ones she recognized well.
Eat them? Well, heavens! Who gave them to me? Must be that red wolf...
Margo shrugged, and smiled at the puppy-adult wolf. Lifting a paw, she put it on his nose. "Shush now. I hear you, loud and clear." She chuckled, removed her paw, and lifted the herb and chewed it slowly, feeling it crunch underneath her teeth, and she swallowed.

Word count: 275
Margo
Margo

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghouls Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Wiping away his fake tears, he opened his mouth and let out a horrifying scream. Hoping to shock the wolves he used the randomness of it all to transform, bringing him closer to ending them and getting to eat the fresh meat. His body quickly morphed into the female wolf and he felt the dead weight from the pup within the forms belly, always to be unborn. Never to see the light of day, that's why he wouldn't make that kind of kill ever again. Being a monster he shouldn't care, but he kind of did.

Standing on all fours, to show off the puppy bump, he let an unnaturally large grin slowly form on his mouth. Blood dripping to the damp cement ground as he stretched his maw. Laughing, with the sound scratching his throat he felt more blood pour out.

Wasting no time, he lept forward onto the wolf closest to his prey. Landing next to him (Fish) he extended his claws and moved forward to attack. His eyes set on only the female, but if he had the strength to kill all of them... he would have a full stomach for the rest of his miserable life, and that sounded wonderful.

Mentioned: Fish, Margo
Tone: Eager
Word Count: 205
Notes: Muhaha
Ghouls
Ghouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:15 am

Jeamesero

‘’Shush now. I hear you, loud and clear.’’, the wounded female said chuckling as she placed her paw on Jeamesero’s nose. Jeamesero smiled at her and went back to the reddish male to talk about those blue berries and other kinds of herbs.
‘’There’s also a herb, coming from a red flower. When you’re wounded and you eat that, the herb will make more white blood corpuscles so the wounds can heal quicker. Shall I look for that one as well?’’
Jeamesero didn’t even realize the danger behind him as he spoke to the male, his back directed toward the crying little girl…

A sudden scream from behind him startled the Hudson Bay wolf and he turned around to see the girl was gone, changed to a female wolf… a pregnant one? The female grinned and blood came out of her mouth, dripping down along her jaws.
Jeamesero had never seen such horrifying things, but the strangest thing was; he wasn’t scared at all. He didn’t believe in such monsters, so why would he now. He was going like he already knew from before, it was all in his head.

When the dangerous strange wolf leaped forward and ended next to the reddish male, it went for the attack, turning to the wounded female wolf. Jeamesero knew he wasn’t strong enough to win a fight, but he couldn’t let this happen. He had to do something!
Maybe knocking this bloody pregnant female aside with force might win them some time to flee. Or at least, give the reddish male time to flee with the wounded female who was laying on the ground.
‘’Oh no you don’t!’’, he snarled and he ran to the monster-like wolf, strongly bumping his head into her belly; where the pup was. He wasn’t sure if the pup was still alive or already dead, because this dangerous wolf seemed to be dead as well.
But he didn’t care; this was his new family, and he was going to protect them no matter what.

Knocking the dangerous thing over he felt slightly dizzy and fell on his chest, tumbling over and getting back on his paws, but getting back up without almost stumbling was a hard task now that his view was temporary blurred. ‘’Get that female out of here! I will hold this… thing back!’’
His first so shiny and puppy-like eyes were now dull and narrowed, his pupils much smaller as well. He wasn’t going to let this creature mess with him. He would give his life for these wolves, to get them to accept him. It was now or never.

Addressed: Fish, the Ghoul (directly), Margo (indirectly)
Mentioned: The Ghoul, the pack
Jeames' mood: Determined, close to aggressive
Note: And Jea saves the day! Not...?
Jeamesero
Jeamesero

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:37 pm

"A red flower? If you think it would help, then go ahead." Fish said to the puppy-wolf, letting his tail wag gently. It looked like the she-wolf would live, though her legs still needed to mend. "But we need to move her to somewhere safe so her legs can knit."
Directing his attention to the she-wolf herself, "Like I said, we need to move you to safer ground. Do you think you can handle that?" It would be bad if she passed out while they were moving her, especially after all the blood loss.
A scream sounded a few feet away and Fish whirled around to see the little girl becoming a... pregnant... wolf? What? "Who are- little kid- what just- pregnant- what?" He stammered, as confused caninely possible.
The wolf-thing leaped forward and landed nest to Fish, causing the small wolf to stumble backwards. The creature didn't attack him, though, instead turning to the injured she-wolf. 'Nononono, I need to keep away from that, but I can't just leave her here! But I can't fight, and mortal wounds don't really suit me, What do I do, what do I do?!'
Just as the thing was about to attack, the brute who had been helping before rammed into it's side, sending the creature flying.
Nodding at the wolf's order, Fish grabbed the shewolf's scruff in his mouth and pulled with all his strength. Which is to say, little to none. The she-wolf barely moved.
Letting go of the injured wolf, Fish turned to the others. “I need help, I need help, really really badly. I'm not strong enough to move her, but we have get her- she needs to be away from this.. thing!” He shouted, fear in his eyes.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down