Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

The Village

+3
Chi
Eel
Sam
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Village Empty The Village

Post by Sam Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

The Village Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSid05-MhIlTSac__O1KaigPtabNMlkPjR0ChOZYls_2TuJa7-d

A large old themed village with cobble stone roads, broken down carriages and dead bodies liter the ground. The scent of death and rot linger in the air and there are several splashes of blood everywhere. The only source of water is the collected rainwater in barrels and on the ground and the bloody contaminated water from the well in the center of the village. The houses are half destroyed in many parts, burned in some spots and wrecked completely down in otheres. The good thing about this is its easy for the wolves to get in and search for food. Most the food is gone though, soggy bread and rotten fruit is mainly the only things that remain.

Last edited by Sam on Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Village Empty Re: The Village

Post by Eel Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Eel stretched, trying to drive the sweet, sweet idea of of a nap from his muddled head. How long had it been since he had last slept? Oh that's right, too freaking long ago.
Sighing, the brownish wolf listen to the satisfying pop in his back -screw arthritis, he'd probably be dead by the time that set in-, before straightening out and looking over the small bundle of herbs in the corner. Crap. He was nearly out of hensbane. The area all around the crumbling house Eel was using as a den was picked clean, which meant he'd have to venture a good distance away to restock.
Wait, did he have something he could use instead? Eel dug through his herb pile one more time. No, he didn't. Maybe he could go a little longer without- no that wouldn't work either. If Eel wanted his hensbane, he'd have to risk his life.
Sighing (again, because Eel was having trouble breathing in the dirty village air) Eel picked up his bundle and stepped outside.
The first thing that hit him was the smell of everything being dead. The second thing was the fact that all around him there were dead everythings. The herbs in his mouth overwhelmed the worst of the putrid reek of rotting guts, but didn't do much for the sight. And Eel couldn't walk two feet without stepping on a buried body rolling with maggots. Plus the decomposing corpse were producing enough heat to steam up the air, which was just creepy.
Continuing away from his den, Eel glanced around. Still no hensbane? This was feeling like the art of the story when a monster appeared and Eel died.

Well, apparently it wasn't. Joy. Pausing, Eel sniffed the air. Was that the smell of another wolf over the dead thing and cloying lemon balm? It was! There was another wolf, somewhere in this village!
Eel let out a short bark, and prayed for a friendly reply.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Chi, a golden retriever, was in a second floor of a building that used to be a butchers shop. She was staying there because rotting meat is still meat..right? She was pulling some blankets up stairs by her mouth. She did not like sleeping on the floor. When she was finished making her giant blanket/pillow bed, she went over and looked at her pile of herbs that she didnt even know how to use, afterward she looked out the window and whispered to her self "when did everything go wrong...I mean not too long ago I was happily living in this village"she then paced around the room scraping her claws on the floor to pass the time. When she stepped an a board and she heard a creak in a floor board, thinking she was fine she continued. Suddenly her rear leg fell trough a floor board and made a gash in it. Whimpering she limped over to her bed to rest. After awhile of resting chi heared a bark. Exited for help chi let out a bark that sounded more like a loud whimper. Her leg stoped bleeding alittle but it stillhurt a lot and she was hoping for someone to come and help.
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Someone in real life

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 am

A soft, whimpering, yip echoed down the street- There was another wolf! Eel would have jumped for joy, except he might end up slipping and breaking a bones. Which would suck, since he was the only medic for miles around.
He glanced around.. where had he yip come from? They sounded weak, maybe sick? Or just tired. Eel broke into a trot, glancing up and down the row of old houses as his claws clicked on the cobblestones. “Hey, um, who's there? Can you come out onto the street? I can't really tell where you are,” Eel yelled as loud as he dared. Eel paused and waited for a response. After a few moments he resumed his trot, trying to find the source of the sound. There was an old butcher's shop ahead, if anything it might have something to eat. Who knows.
“Are you in here? I'm in the butchers shop,” he yelled, stepping around the counter.
“Oh, there's rotting meat. God, that's rank, gah, my nose. Ugh. And I'm pathetic enough to eat that stuff.” Eel wrinkled his nose at the lumps of old beef and pork behind the counter. “Well, I'm not pathetic to eat that yet. Maybe tomorrow. At least some of that stuff has dried into... jerky? Well, whatever it is that stuff is, it's got a date tonight with my stomach. Food is awesome.”
Remembering the reason he was here, Eel set his herbs down and sniffed around the room. Bingo! There was recent traces of a wolf- no wait, a dog- wolf- person? Whatever. There was a strong smell of canine at the bottom of a crumbling stair case. And there was a-
There was a blood-rimmed hole in the ceiling. What.
“Hello? You up there! What happened?” Eel shouted, staring up at the ceiling. Remembering that he wasn't able to climb the staircase, he glanced round before adding, “Can you get down? Wait, of course you can't- that is your blood, right? Is there anyone else out there? Someone's stuck in the ceiling!”
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:49 am

Chi heared someone yelling if anyone was up there and thought 'I would love to come down but you know I'm injured but I can still move'. Chi got an idea just then she would scoot along the floor using the blankets. She got her bundle of random plants and started inchworming across the floor. When she got to the staircase she was met by a friendly wolf face. We'll not so friendly but it was worth a shot. She tossed the bundle of her gathered herbs and asked him " do...you...know....how...to.*cough*...use these" she then started to feint. And when she did she fell down the stairs wraped in at least 40 blankets. In her dream she was walking around halls and rooms covered in blood and corpses but she wasn't harmed or scared she calmly walked around because by now she was used to the reality of it all but she just wished that she could tell him what she is and why she can sleep peacefully. Unfortunately she is a monster and if she told him he might run away and she would not see anyone but or he might kill her so she's just going to keep it a secret.
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Killjoy was prone to nightmares, and this particular night was no different. These nightmares were usually a constant array of gruesome images. Wolves and dogs with mangled faces or skeleton creatures lurking about with blood covered ivory maws. It was honestly frightening, it was everytime and Killjoy couldn't help but think it was related to his hunger. Sure he was starving hungry yet, just waiting for the next meal like a fix of drugs but he knew it would come. There was a very slim chance he wouldn't turn into a rugaru, its in his blood several generations.

There was nothing he could do about it though, these dreams would never fail to come, they would always arrive as he went to sleep. So as he woke up in a sweat, panting deeply he wasn’t that surprised. With a soft sigh he did the only thing he could think of doing, find shelter. He had dosed off in a clearing during the day and now that night was drawing around he knew better than to stick out in the open.
It was cool out, of course it was it was fall, and fall was always cool. That was one of the many reason’s Killjoy liked fall. It was cool unlike the dreaded hell worthy weather of the summer, and not freezing cold like in the winter. There was also the beauty factor. He wasn’t quite sure why, but something about dying leaves was strangely beautiful. The blending colors of browns, reds, and yellows, such a lovely thing. The leaves not yet off the trees but getting there.

Since there were plenty of crisp leaves on the ground Killjoy made it his goal to crush every one of them. Stepping on huge clumps with a satisfying CRUNCH he kept a slow pace, until he noticed the sun getting even lower in the sky. It was getting dangerously close to dark. Which led to the red furred wolf to sprinting across the ground, making a lot of racket.

He had smelled the wolves, and he at first planned on staying away but a large group of wolves meant shelter. If he went rugaru in the middle of the night then so be it, right now his only concern was getting to shelter.

Approaching the wolves he just sort of barked loudly to get their attention. “Ay!” He slowed down and let his tongue loll out of his mouth, his breaths coming out in huffs and his stomach heaving with each inhale. “Would it be alright if I stayed here?”

Addressed: All
Mentioned: All
Word Count: 427
Song of the moment: Raised By Wolves by Falling In Reverse
Side Notes: Mehehehe

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Crap! Don't do that! StopstopstopstopsSTOP!” Eel yelled uselessly as the canine tumbled down the stairs. “Dammit! Emaciation, medium severity wound, mild upper lung infection, possible concussion- you are in no state to be sleeping!
The mud-furred wolf circled the injured dog, noticing the nametag on her collar- too bad he couldn't red- and nosing off blankets and trying to find where her blood was leaking from. If anything, these blankets would be good for bandages and comfort... assuming the stranger didn't get mauled in her dreams.
Lets see, I think I'll call you Cali, since you're going to need a lot of calendula to stop that bleeding.” Eel muttered when he finally peeled the sticky cloth away from a nasty mangle of flesh and splinters on the dog's hind leg. “Cali, you are in for a nasty recovery. Hope this doesn't get infected, or else you'll either be an amputee or dead.
Now then,” he continued, digging through his herbs, “Calendula, bleeding; yarrow, bleeding, grows in wastelands; spiderwebs, bandages, too dirty; chills, foxtail fern, inventory exhausted; cough, thyme, inventory exhausted; fever-?” Eel paused to check the golden canine's temperature. “Fever. Fever, yarrow, ingested, unconscious; fever, feverfew, supply exhaust-
Some one was yelling outside. “Ay!” Oh god, what now. “Would it be alright if I stay here?” a huge red- and Eel meant actual bloody blood red- brute trotted up do the door, panting.
Eel paused for a moment, not sure if it would be wise to go against a giant wolf like that who could rip his throat out. Plus he might have been the tiniest bit scared out of his own mind. “Ah, um, s-sure. I was gonna leave anyway. Just, um, needed to get her out. Won't take too longer. We'll be gone by nightfall. Probably.
Okay, he wasn't gonna fight to stay here, or keep whatever food was left in the old butcher's shop. Eel valued his life over a full stomach. But he was at least going to get this wolf back to his den first.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 pm

"Huh?" Spirit woke up with a sudden yip. She was sleeping, and suddenly, someone or something touched her. She looked around. Nothing. Nothing but leaves and rotten bodies. Her leg was bleeding. Something happened, but she couldn't remember. She probably just cut herself on a sharp stick. Who knows. The only thing that mattered to her was food. She was starving! "Maybe there is another wolf around. Uh! What am I saying! Of coarse there are no other wolves around." She got up anyway. A cobble stone road isn't a very comfy place to sleep. The young Arctic wolf started limping around. She put her nose up and sniffed. "Ah, the smell of rotten steak. Would I like some french fries with that?" She joked. Anyway, she followed the smell, and then saw three wolves! "AH!" She screamed! She ran, but didn't make it very far. "Wait, what was I thinking?! That was shelter! Oh, I'll never survive if I run away from every single wolf I meet! For god's sake, I'm about to have pups! That could have been a medic." She started walking back, and fainted. She forgot about her leg! What if it was infected?! All she could do was howl, and then she fell asleep.    
Spirit
Spirit

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: SNOW! BEAUTIFUL SNOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:07 pm

when the red wolf showed up chi woke up. She was in major pain all over and she was hoping her new wolf friends don't eat her. Chi got all the will power she had and then said "who are you two? Wait why am I a d... Oh never mind sorry ". She had forgotten who she was after the fall for a second but she remembered. She started looking at the horizon but saw awolf run off and feint. "Arnt one of you going to help the wolf wolf over there I'm not that hurt *cough*?"she then started drifting to into a dark sleep because if the concussion from the stairs. Before she fell asleep she said "please wolf help save me from *cough* *cough*the evil monsters.." She then blacked out. In her dreams her usual dream was different she woke up and she was in a small room with blood smeared walls and bloody mutilated body's but she wasn't a dog she was in sorta human form. She spent hours in there looking for away out before she found a hallway. As she walked down the hall the lights on the walls started going out she was supremely scared yelling for help. In the real world she was muttering gibberish and pawing at the air. In the dream she was wondering in a large labyrinth.
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:26 pm

She was walking through a hall. Suddenly, she fell. There was a hole in the floor. A never ending pit of darkness. The screaming, it just wouldn't stop. Spirit felt like it was the end. Suddenly- she woke up. Again, something poked her. What was it? Nothing. Nothing but dead bodies. But, the three wolves, were they still there? She looked around. Yep. They were still there. Her leg hurt like hell! She felt like it just got ripped apart by hell hounds! But, it looked fine. She Barked. Hopefully a wolf would hear her. She barked again. "Hello? Are one of you wolves a medic? Is okay if I stay with you? I hurt my leg." She awaited a reply. Slowly she walked towards the wolves. The pain was unbearable! She couldn't tell if her leg hurt or if she was about to have pups. Either way, it hurt. "Wait, what what if they attack me? No, they wouldn't attack me. Why would I think that?" She mumbled. "Maybe they would share some food. Boy, would that be helpful." She approached the wolves and asked, " Are you medic? I really need help. I injured my leg and, I'm about to have pups. Please, please, please, can you help me?"
Spirit
Spirit

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Eel's groveling to he red-furred brute paused for a moment when he heard the golden dog wake up.
 “O-okay, I'm Eel, and- wait you're not gonna die.” Eel said, hoping there wasn't any residual brain damage. “Hold on, what other wolf? Um, I don't think he's really hurt-
 A long, mournful howl rang out in the street. Whipping around, Eel saw a white wolf collapse in the street.
 “Oh,” he whisper, fear in his voice. “That wolf. In the middle of the street. This close to nightfall.” Eel laughed softly under his breath, hearing the slightest bit of insanity creep into his voice. Whirling around to face the two wolves inside the shop.
 “You know,” he gasped through increasingly louder laughs, “I was never trained for any of this. Everything I was ever taught had to do with snake bites, or food poisoning. Not old human houses, random strangers, or ferocious monsters!
 Eel calmed down just in time to hear the street wolf up and yelling for a medic. “I'm know some herbs!” Eel barked to him. Which wasn't completely true, he knew more than a few of the healing plants. In fact, he'd yet to see a plant in this village he couldn't name and categorize.
 The white wolf- okay, she's a girl. Glad to have that cleared up- approached them, and Eel decided he wolf answer her questions. She was, after all, looking for a medic.
 “I'm a medic. Since you're conscious, I'll look over your leg after-” Eel began, trotting over to the she-wolf with a pleasant expression on his face. She seemed nice, but smelled  bit funny like- “Wait, pups? Oh god, oh god, oh god no I was never trained for this oh fuck no no this is not okay crap why was I never trained for this.
 While he had his little fit, Eel was scrambling back from the female. Once he had calmed down, Eel swallowed nervously and gave his head a nervous shake. “I mean, um, let's look at that leg of yours, okay? We'll take it from there.
 “Though this place isn't really the best place to spend the night in.” he added, glancing towards the missing door.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:49 am

“Ah, um, s-sure. I was gonna leave anyway. Just, um, needed to get her out. Won't take too longer. We'll be gone by nightfall. Probably.” The red brute watched curiously and snorted softly. "No need to leave" he grumbled softly. Killjoy didn't really see a threat in the little guy, so he wasn't gonna kick him out at night.

However, the little guy seemed to pay little attention to Killjoy. The rugaru couldn't blame him, these dildos were sure giving him a lot of trouble. You'd think with a year of this mess they would at least have some common sense with monster and shit. He just gave a soft short, what a fuckign great lot he had found himself in. Mister spaz attack medic (SAM for short), Mrs. Sicky Faints A-lot (Mrs. Sicky is fine too), and Ghosty over there. Sure they weren't the best names but Killjoy liked them, they really had a lot of personality.

Well Killjoy kinda zoned out on things for a while, ignoring the ignorance of his peers. Only coming back into the conversation to catch up with SAM and hear him say his name was Eel. Eel isn't a creative name, and far to manly for this runt so KJ decided he would stick with SAM. "'Ey SAM, it doesn't look like you were trained for much were you?" He snorted in amusement. "Luckily I have advanced training in the supernatural arts of kicking monster ass and everything related to monsters. I guess you could say I'm an expert in this world. You do all the basic healing and I can handle all the macho supernatural stuff. Just stay out of my way."

He watched Eel work at Mrs. Preggers (previously Ghosty) with his head tilted slightly. "Some medic you are if you can't even deliver pups. I mean even I could do that and that aint my thing. I've seen enough emergency births in my days to have a basic idea of what to do." This group was rubbish, Killjoy was sure of it. They were all spazzes, fucking drama queens, and practically dying by this point. "Though to be honest Mrs. Preggers here probably ain't gonna have a good delivery. She is in terrible condition. I'll be surprised if she even survives this with her current state, and if she does there is no way she will be able to nurse 5 or so pups. Might as well save yourself some time and leave her. Best not be out here to late." He cast his gaze up at the sky, watching it go down.

"Though if you stay I guess I could to" he grumbled. "I need a group, so if you wanna help this sorry lunatic who thought 'OH HEY WHAT A PERFECT IDEA TO FUCKING GET IT ON DURING THE END OF THE WORLD.'" He narrowed his yellow eyes, all wolves really were idiots. It would probably be better if it was just the monsters left.

'Where the hell did that come from' he thought frantically, his blood running cold. With thoughts like this it was obvious his hunger was getting stronger. It was not good for him to be this hungry around weak wolves. The best he could do it just fight it. He had been starving himself for 5 days straight now, he could go a little longer. "Just hurry up if your gonna try and save her."

Words: 579 || With: Eel, Chi, Spirit

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Spirit was listening to Mr. Know it All (That's what she called him.) the whole time. "Though if you stay I guess I could to." he grumbled. "I need a group, so if you wanna help this sorry lunatic who thought 'OH HEY WHAT A PERFECT IDEA TO FUCKING GET IT ON DURING THE END OF THE WORLD.'" He said.  "You know what, I just came here to look for a medic who could bandage this leg for me. The only reason I'm in this group is because I need shelter, Mr. Know it all! Hell, I'd rather to die then stay here with you! I don't need a group!" Spirit replied. "What made you think that?!" As soon as the medic bandaged her leg, Spirit got up. "You know, if your so perfect, why do you need a group?"  She said, waiting for an answer. She trotted back to the butcher's shop and got gathered some meat. "Here, perhaps your just in a bad mood because your hungry. All of us need some food if we want to survive." She said, tossing some meat to the short wolf, the red brute, and the dog. Spirit picked up a piece of steak herself and thought "How am I going to survive out here with that red bastard?"
Spirit
Spirit

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Eel flinched when the red wolf poked at his training. “Well, I guess I probably forgot some of the things I learned. And, um, the Apocalypse, well, mixes up some stuff... plants don't work he same and, um...” Eel trailed off and started dressing the she-wolf's leg.
 “I'm an... okay... medic.” he replied, lamely, to the brute's further comments about his credibility. “There just haven’t really been a lot of pregnancies and, um, the babies are probably going to be born sick, if they're not dead. And I haven't been around many, well, ever. Most of what I know I had to figure out.” Eel stood and looked at the white wolf. “You probably should go easy on that leg.
 Turning back at the red brute's latest comment, he nervously nodded his head. “The birth could be fatal. And I should be getting back home...” It was late, and “Mrs. Preggers” was virtually on the death row. He had, after all, helped her with her leg. And the butcher shop was probably safe enough for-
 And talkative guy was talking again. Eel would have normally snapped at him by now, or should have probably said something by now. But he really didn't want to get into a fight and- oh, too late. Him and “Mrs. Preggers” were fighting. Great, she didn't need a group. Well that meant that Eel could go home. The dog had probably expired by now, and if Eel ran he could probably make it home in time.
 “Well, I've done all I really can for her leg. It shouldn't get infected, and-” he turned back to the white she-wolf, “-will be able to support your weight in a day or so. You may not make it through the pregnancy, though. And terminating it is out of the question. Even if could, it's too late. There's not enough daylight to go home, but I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Assuming nobody goes psycho and kills me.
 Just as Eel finished, the she-wolf threw a slab of meat at his paws. Sniffing it for a moment, Eel decided it was edible and wolfed it down. “Thanks, I guess.” He said, nodding to her.
 Deciding it would be best to leave the two alone, Eel picked up his herbs and moved to a corner, curling up and doing his best to blend into the dust floor. Eel watched the other wolves, hoping that nothing else would come up an they would all be content to sit the night out.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:57 pm

"You know what, I just came here to look for a medic who could bandage this leg for me. The only reason I'm in this group is because I need shelter, Mr. Know it all! Hell, I'd rather to die then stay here with you! I don't need a group!" Killjoy just smirked at the foolish female. "Don't flatter yourself honey. You're hurt and probably gonna have pups soon. It's difficult for a healthy wolf to survive alone here, what the hell makes you think you can keep yourself alive and pups alone? You're gonna need a group."

He watched curiously as she stood up and walked over to him. "Don't strain yourself" he mused softly as she ranted. "You know, if your so perfect, why do you need a group?" He just snorted, she was really pissing him off. "Did I ever say I was perfect? I simply said I am very useful in this world considering my knowledge of the supernatural arts of kicking monster ass. I'm not good at finding food and I suck at hunting cause I'm to big, not fast enough. I need a group so I can actually survive. I'm cocky, not an idiot." As she walked off to a butchers house thing his yellow eyes widened in survive when she pulled out meat. How the hell had scavengers not have gotten that. "Aren't you lucky" he said with a yawn.

"Unfortunately I am on a strict diet of starving myself so I don't end up hurting anyone. I'm a jerk but I don't wanna see anyone hurt under my own teeth and claws. And by the way, I'm always in a bad mood. You would be too if you were in my hell of a life."

“Well, I guess I probably forgot some of the things I learned. And, um, the Apocalypse, well, mixes up some stuff... plants don't work he same and, um...” he glanced at S.A.M and shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat." He watched as S.A.M ate, same with Mrs. Preggers. His stomach growled and he sighed, licking his bright yellow jaws. 'I'm Killjoy by the way, not Mr. Know-it-all."

Words: 579 || With: Eel, Chi, Spirit

Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:13 pm

'Whats wrong with me' chi said too herself in the dream world. 'I keep drifting in and out of consciousness'. 'and now I'm here in this horrid place' just as she said that there was a rumble and then she fell and woke up late at night in the butcher shop. "Hello...." She whispered. Looking for the white wolf, the scary red guy, and the medic. She looked around. Not having good night vision she looked around and saw a lump in the corner. Scared it was a monster, she got a piece of rotten smelly meat and threw it at the wierd lump and quietly yelled "this is for eating my friends you monster". She was hoping it was a lump of dirt. She then quickly shuffled over to the other corner and got her pile of bloodied blankets and slowly pulled them over to the other corner. She then covered the blankets over her body leaving her head exposed. So she could keep an eye on the "monster". But she didn't fall asleep. She while waiting for the "monster" to move she thought about her past and how she got here and how she got to be a wolf.
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:12 am

Okay, so Eel wasn't gonna call this perfect. Killjoy seemed decent enough. Sure he was a bit rude, and Eel wasn't even going to ask about the no-eating-so-I-don't-hurt-someone rule, but he could fight.
 And the rudeness was probably justified, post-apocalyptic stress and all that.
 Speaking of stress, he would be needing hensbane soon. “Hensbane.” Eel muttered under his breath, considering checking whether any was growing inside the house, which would be incredibly convenient and wonderful.
 And then out of the blue a clump for rotten meat sailed right past Eel's nose and shattered his thoughts of wolves and hensbane.
 “What the-?” he began, standing and looking from the pile of dirt the meat landed on to the person who threw it.
 The dog.
 The dog was huddled under it's pile of blankets, conscious but shouting about how something had killed her friends.
 Okay, Eel could deal with this. He walked over to Cali, careful to move slowly and stay in her field of vision. “Okay, I've got this.” He said to the other two, glancing over his shoulder and flashing what he hoped was a reassuring grin. “Hysteria and possible delirium is a pinch. I'm not completely incompetent.
 Once he was at the dog's side, Eel crouched down so their eyes were level and began sorting out the herbs he needed, all while talking in a low voice. “Just calm down, please.” -cleavers, with long stems and rough, thin leaves- “That's not a monster. It's just dirt.” -calendula, so much calendula- “Cali, stop panicking. Take long breathes and tilt your head down.” -a little rosemary, to help her memories override the hysteria. Bu only a little Eel's supply was low- “I swear it will help. I'm a medic, you can trust me.” Eel kept talking as he pulled out the last graying leaves, and set them in a pile at Cali's nose. “These will help too. They'll help you calm down, okay? But you have to eat them first. They might not taste good.
 Eel sat back on his haunches, please he could do something. Being useless sucked.

((Sorry for inactivity. I went on a road trip and my phone wouldn't let me scroll down on KJ's post. Sorry. ))
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:40 pm

While contemplating life Chi saw a wolf get up from the corner and then thought 'oh man...I goofed up this time I almost hit the wolf and now since I'm just a dog he'll eat me or something like that'. She stayed completely still. when it got closer where she could see it she excitingly yelled "yay..medic it's you I thought the evil monster over there killed you and the two others". The medic came over and said "Just calm down, please.”. She responded with "why is the monster over there sleeping?". "That's not a monster. It's just dirt." He responded. "But it was moving the monster from my dreams likedLike that...that's him he looks like piles of dirt but he ends up hurting me..." Chi said on the verge of tears. He quickly responded with "Cali, stop panicking. Take long breathes and tilt your head down". Chi did so with out talking. He then placed some plant neat her nose and said “I swear it will help. I'm a medic, you can trust me". Chi hesitant about the plant way going to protest but he started talking again “These will help too. They'll help you calm down, okay? But you have to eat them first. They might not taste good.". Chi quickly ate the herbs so she didn't have to taste it. Then quickly said "wait what was that rosemary...it tastes like it...I've been trying to stay away from this stuff I don't want to remember my past it's not all good...don't make me remember my parents death......"
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Spirit was still eating the steak she had found. She heard talking coming from the butcher's shop. She slowly poked her head through the doorway and looked around. Phew, She thought. It's just the medic and dog. Slowly, Spirit trotted over to them. "Ok," She began. "My head hurts like hell and I need to know who you guys are. That red dude over there is apparently Killjoy, my name is Spirit. Who are you guys?" Spirit asked. The white wolf picked up a slice of meat and offered it to the dog. Then she said, "I'm no medic, but you look bad, and should eat something." Then she trotted back over to Killjoy and the slice of unfurnished steak. "Sorry about earlier." She said in a low voice. "I felt like I hadn't eaten in year, even though it was just a week." Then Spirit finished the slice of steak and finished her paragraph. "Just hope it doesn't happen again. Anyways, I REALLY need to take a short nap, even though I'll probably get attacked by monsters and fall through a hole in the ground like last time." You could tell that she wasn't actually going to take a nap, but you could also tell that she was really friggin tired.    

(I am also sorry because I had to go on the same road trip as Eel and couldn't post on my kindle.)
Spirit
Spirit

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Killjoy just sat and watched. As everyone sort of dispersed he just sat there, bored out of his mind. Maybe he would be better off dead, just go out and let a monster take him. It would sure as hell be better than starving himself in a mere hope that it wont happen to him, he doesn't wanna be one of them /them/.
"I'm no medic, but you look bad, and should eat something. Sorry about earlier." His head snapped hearing a voice and he smiled weakly. "I guess since you apologized I wont eat you." He wrinkled up his muzzle in a fake scowl, even though the phrase he had just said disturbed him.  "I felt like I hadn't eaten in year, even though it was just a week." The brute shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I don't know, after about maybe 2 or 3 weeks of not eating you get used to it. The gnawing, hollow and empty feeling in your gut because normal to you and it feels like you don't even have to eat." He scoffed and slumped over. "That sounds morbid, I know." He paused, remembering she offered him food. "I'm fine" he said finally pushed the slab of meat over to her. "You eat it, you have extra mouths so it would make for sense for you to eat more Mrs. Preggers."
Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:32 am

After a couple minutes chi was whimpering in the corner as the white pregnant wolf walked in. Chi heared her say "My head hurts like hell and I need to know who you guys are. That red dude over there is apparently Killjoy, my name is Spirit. Who are you guys?". Chi meakly replyed with "Chi, I'm chi". Right after that Chi lost the rest of her energy and slumped to the floor. She just layed there crying muttering "I didn't mean to kill them.......it was this monster.......this.....is just...a..dream ya that's it.....*sob cry*..I didn't mean to kill them......". Chi just sat there crying muttering things like that. Chi with the rest of her energy to go and lay on top of her blankets. She layed there and cried, after a while the affects started to wear off. She started to calm down. And asked Eel "could I go up stairs and ask you something". "It's real important". She slowly trotted up the stairs to a side far from the stair case just incase the others heared
And waited for Eel to follow.
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Who are you guys?” The white wolf asked, bringing food over for the dog.
 “My name's Eel. Mum and Dad weren't very smart, so everyone was named after food.” Eel said, before nodding at her, happy that she brought food for the sick dog – Chi, apparently.
 And then Chi collapsed and began muttering and crying again. Eel had to suppress an eyeroll at that. Really, either this dog was seriously unstable or just plain pathetic. Not that Eel was one to talk, but, really, this was an awful lot of drama.
 At least the sedatives were sort of working. Chi was curled up in her blankets, maybe she'd just stay like that after they wore off. Eel made a mental note to find something better than cleavers for sedatives.
 Since Chi seemed to have calmed down enough to be left alone, Eel directed his attention back to the two other wolves, who were talking about food or something. Eel grimaced at Killjoy's opinion on starvation. Eel couldn't agree more with it but, still, it wasn't a fun thing to think about.
 “could I go up stairs and ask you something” A voice- Chi's- said behind Eel.
 “No. No, you need to lie down. For a long time. Healing takes time and rest, okay?” Eel said, trying to step in front of the dog. Dammit, she needs to stay still!
 “It's real important
 Eel let out what could have been growl on a bigger wolf, but sounded more like squeaky hiss coming from him. “More important than your leg? Because if that thing gets worse- which it will if you keep moving- it'll have to be amputated. Amputation is not a fun procedure, not for anyone involved!
 Of course Chi didn't listen to Eel and decided to climb up the goddamn stairs. And then looked at Eel as if she expected him to follow. Sighing, Eel sent a quick prayer to whoever was still around after the Apocalypse, and carefully made his way up the dilapidated stairs. This was the most hare-brained thing he'd ever done. Well, not thee most hare-brained thing, but still.
 “What?” He deadpanned once he was a meter away from Chi.
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallestia Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:28 am

Black paws hit the ground hares as, legs were moving in rhythm. Mallestia was traveling to somewhere so she could rest, but the sad thing abut her rest is that she couldn't sleep. Blinking her purple eyes gently she saw a village up ahead, as she moves closer the aroma of death lingered and floated straight up into her mouth and nose. The female began to walk slowly as trying to avoid the blood that filled the streets.
Continued to walk Mallestia eye's caught the sight of some dead bodie's, seeing that they must had died horribly. " hello, is anyone here?" she called out, as she continued to walk in silence for the rest of the way.she scrunched her nose as the smell became powerful as if it was a message to get out or away.
Mallestia
Mallestia

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Red lifted her head as she heard someone calling, searching. She slowly got up from her "home" and crawled out into the street. Red spotted the wolf not to far from where she was and she yawned. Another poor soul who would be trapped with them in this accursed town.

"Welcome to hell, you can call me Red for now. There are a few wolves somewhere around here, I could take you to them if you wanted."

Red shuffled from one paw the the other, not really sure about having company again. She tended to steer clear of the pack lately, having the fear that a huge group of wolves would call for even more monsters to come.
Red
Red

Wolf info
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 am

"Eel I'm sorry I've been very.. How you'd put it delusional and crazy but I've been through allot..especially the crazy real dreams but I've been needing to get something off my chest and who better than the docter. "A "monster" killed my parents and I Watched it happen". Chi said mournfully. She looked at the stairwell and then looked back at Eel and wispered "I was that monster, I was something else before this and now I'm different". Chi was seeming as if she wanted acceptance and didn't want to be alone. Chi then slowly limped down the stairs and then said to Eel as she was walking down the stairs " I'm going to go lay down before the herbs ware off and I have more pain, I just wanted to tell you that while I'm sane and can think straight but I can't guarantee I'll stay sane...oh before I forget I've dreamed before...don't fall asleep....it's like your worst nightmare comes true" the last few words were as stern as chi could make them (which isn't very stern). Chi made it down the stairs and asked the pregnant wolf "hey spirit you can have my blankets to lay on while your pregnant you don't seem like you have that much energy to stand and I don't need them"she nudged the blankets over to her and then looked at killjoy and said "I have eaten for the past 2 days you can have my portions if you get hungry later because you look starved. And personally while I'm sane and can think straight I want to help you all out.". Chi said that and walked into a side office and layed down on the office chair. She then just looked at the ceiling and sang mad world quietly under her breath.
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next