Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Roleplay Example- The Village

+16
Hellhounds
Spawns
Margo
Ghosts
Sirius
Saine
Killjoy
Eel
Kaya
Shazta
Red
Chelsea
Rocky
Lincoln
Silas
Sam
20 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 2 Empty Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Sam Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 2 Create.php?text=Sammy&name=Achafita
Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 2 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
Sam's bright green eyes held dark bags beneath them, casting dark shadows below them and making him look quite grim. The multi-colored male let out a soft yawn and his eyes fluttered slightly only for his head to jolt, sending his eyes open again. he could not fall asleep, he was alone now, his whole family was dead and he wasn't even sure if there was anyone left in the village.

He glanced over to Derek's dead body, bloody eyes and bloody ears. He had no idea what had happened to his older brother, he just came back and he was like that, not a scar on his body just blood pouring out of his ears and eyes in heavy streams. His eyes went soft and he whined softly, he wished he knew if Lincoln was alive or not, for all he knew the eldest brother could be wondering around all alone just like him.

Sammy let out a soft sigh and shook his head. he didn't know how long it had been since he slept, but he was drop dead tired and needed to find someone to sleep with him fast. Although his dreams were always so real and so frightening in that labyrinth with the near death experiences and the same scars he woke up with it was the only sleep he could get. Growling loudly in frustration he stood up quickly and began pacing around, subconsciously wiping his paws across the cobble stone path and brushing fallen nettle, dirt, and bloodied pieces of cloth off of the path. Him cleaning like this soothed his mind and helped him not think of what sleep would bring and all his regrets about not having a good relationship with his brothers or his dad.

But even this pleasure didn't last as he soon became board and his paws were becoming raw on the bottom. With a twitched of his ears he listened to the low rumble his stomach emitted, he was starving. It had been at least a month and a half since he ate and his mouth was dry but he refused to eat the left over garbage or drink out of the soiled fountain, he had to stay healthy if he was going to survive.

Rolling his tongue around in his parch mouth in hopes of reviving it from the sandpaper feeling with his own saliva he made a smacking noise and looked longingly at the old straw and brick houses. There was probably left over dog food or even meat in the houses but he had never been allowed in the houses when he lived here with the humans, was it because they were dangerous?

Shutting his verdant eyes shut softly and he let out a small exhale as he allowed his ebony paws to carry him towards the house. Opening his eyes slowly after walking a while with them closes he stared at the house looming above him. The door was ajar and he smiled softly in relief before running in and trying to be silent. The wooden floors didn't help him stay silent in the small 2 room house and he slid everywhere creating rough scratches on the floor. Cursing beneath his breath he crashed into a supply of food. It was just dry bred and apples, but he could eat the bread.. and beneath that there was something cold and hard.

Tilting his head he nudged some apples away with his nose and his mood brightened instantly. "Water" his whispered the word as if it would help him savor the scarce recourse. He tapped the rough looking canteen over, letting the water poor from the cracked open leather lid and onto the floor. he lapped at it quickly until it was all gone then straitened up and licked the rest off his pasty lips. Sighing in relief to be refreshed he gobbled up the bread and made his way quickly out of the house and sat down farther away from it back at Derek's body again. He still didn't trust sleep so he stayed awake perched up on his haunches and staring at the forest with his vibrant green eyes.

-------------------------
Word Count: 697

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Example- The Village

Post by Silas Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 pm

"If you want to be able to eat whenever you please and not have to struggle through houses everyday for food then you should listen to me. I don't understand how you could even be so greedy in a time like this, I had figured once we all became damned and doomed to die sometime anyways people will start caring about each other a little more."

Silas snarled in dismay. Sam thought he was some hero; some savior. He was nothing more than a wanna-be. Who did he think he was? Calling him greedy and inconsiterate; how dare he?

"I'm not stopping you from sleeping, But if you never wake up again, then thats your own fault. We don't have any room to have enemies in these times."

Silas was too pumped for sleeping now. Too on edge. Adreniline coursed through his veins and it took every fiber of his being not to lunge at this so called 'alpha' but he was outnumbered; though that had never stopped him before.

"It's not advised to jump before you think. If we all start eating as we please then many of us will starve and we'd run out of food quicker. The monsters that lurk the forest and haunt our dreams wouldn't be our only problem if we ate as we pleased, we'd have to deal with hunger. If you ever sneak food, think about it. If just one wolf sees you eating out of term, they'll do the same until the whole pack is eating everything. When we run out of food, we'll all die, we'll become like the so many that have died before us. So if you eat out of term, you'll be no better than the monsters, you'd kill so many innocents."

He rolled his eyes, paying no heed to Sam's warning. He's just using you. He'll eat the food when you let your guard down. Don't trust him Silas. He can't be trusted, a voice rang the warning in his mind. The voice was probably induced by lack of sleep; or maybe even the blind state of rage he was in, but at that moment the words made sense, abd he backed up toward their meager pile of food protectively. No way was he going to let anyone else take his hard earned food.

Silas slunk into a semi crouch, bracing himself for what he was about to do next. "You're just selfish you bastard!" He taunted, his breathing growing heavy as fight-or-flight reaction kicked in

395 words

Last edited by Silas on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Wolf Gender::
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Lincoln listened to the newcomers yells. He found it funny that the new guy already had put so much trust into them just by saying that. For all he knew they could be cannibals or theives or whatever this world had turned wolves into.

He nodded to Sammy after he spoke. It wasnt any diffrent from how he had it before. Even though his stomach felt hallow he couldn't agree more with his brothers words. He sat down and kept his eyes on Sammy and Silas with blank eyes. If they were already fighting then he didnt see how this group would work out.... But eh, they had to give it a try. Sometimes you just had to put blind faith in something or you just sorta die. He slid down to his stomach and rested his head on his paws. Just to rest felt immeasurably good.

He looked over at the newcomer. He didn't know why but he had a feeling new wolves would be showing up all the time like moths attracted to a bright light. It gave him hope. Like somehow they could rebuild and thrive in this jacked up world even if there was monsters. Maybe they could even be happy...

word count: 205
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 am

Roleplay Example- The Village - Page 2 Create.php?text=I%20dont%20have%20a%20past%20I%20just%20have%20a%20chance&name=Achafita
"You're just selfish you bastard!"

Sam had his back turned to the male because he was planning to walk away until those words reached him. He stopped dead in his tracks, his green eyes becoming angry again. He was selfish? Was this wolf smocking crack? Snarling loudly Sam turned swiftly and slammed his shoulder into the white wolf's head, sending him crashing to the ground a little bit away from the food.

The water drops that still were dripping off of Silas' pelt sprayed everywhere as his body hit the cold cobble stone, causing drops of the clear substance to spray onto Sammy's face. Sam really shouldn't have taken this so seriously, maybe he wouldn't have taken it so seriously if Silas hadn't said that. It was close to the same thing Derek said to him when he told his older brother he was running away. He had called him a selfish bastard because he was tired of being bossed around.

Letting out another blood curdling snarl he leaned down so he was closer to Silas' face, his lips curled up and his teeth bared. He stared at the male for a long while, growling low with his fur bristled. Then he finally broke the stair and turned towards the food. "Fine!" his voice came out as a loud snap and echoed through the village. He gripped a bruised apple between his teeth and turned his head quickly, letting loose of the apple and letting it hit against Silas' head then fall to the ground.

"Eat all the food you want" he snorted and stared the male, his eyes green pools of mixed emotion. He didn't yell anymore just said it in a cold tone. "Just don't come crying like a bitch when your out of food, cause as far as I care, right now your no more than a disgrace. I allowed you to travel with me, I even offered to help with nightmares. What do you do for me? You started yelling at me strait away because I was trying to do whats best for this group, you called me a selfish bastard." In the end his voice rose a little and charged forward again stopping just inches from Silas' face, trying his best not to bite that certain spot on the male's neck and end this.

Word Count: 387
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 am

Silas knew that he had hit a nerve when Sam stopped and turned toward him. Before he could register the brute's movements, he was on the ground, splayed like a rag doll. Landing hard on the cobble stone ground, he gasped for breath as the impact had knocked the wind right out of him.

"Fine! Eat all the food you want. Just don't come crying like a bitch when your out of food, cause as far as I care, right now your no more than a disgrace. I allowed you to travel with me, I even offered to help with nightmares. What do you do for me? You started yelling at me strait away because I was trying to do whats best for this group, you called me a selfish bastard."

An apple was tossed in the air and he cringed as it landed on his head with a hollow thud before rolling to his feet. "And what makes you so 'all knowing'?" The words flew from his mouth before he could stop them or even realized he was saying them. "You're no better than the rest of us." He spat, sparing a glance down at the bruised apple that lay on the cobble stone. He was too pissed to eat now.
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

Lincoln was content to just watch the fight until it clearly got out of hand. Sure they were all grumpy from lack of sleep and no food but this was ridiculous. He slowly rose to his paws still staring at the two squabbling wolves. He slowly walked over to Sam and pushed him back gruffly by shoving his shoulder back with his snout.

"Seriously Sammy? I know this guy is acting like a total bitch but that's no reason to go off. You know as well as me that if we fight we die. I thought the point of this was to survive? I don't want to lose you again after all this time." His eyes were hard and cold as he spoke but they softened at the end. He stared at him sternly for a few more seconds. He knew Sam would hate him for scolding him like a pup but you had to do what you had to do. And quite frankly Lincoln would like to live another day.

He turned to Silas his eyes glaring at him. "And why can't you learn to just shut up? This could of ended but you just wouldnt shut up. Sure its alright to voice your opinion but obviously you want to be in this group if you havent left yet so try to calm that anger of yours, mkay?"

word count: 231
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 am

Silas growled when Lincoln stepped in to interfere. This was between the two of them, and frankly, he hadn't even gotten a good hit in yet. He got a form of sick satisfaction as Sam was scolded for acting so violently, but his grin quickly transformed into a scowl as the sable wolf turned on him.

"And why can't you learn to just shut up? This could of ended but you just wouldnt shut up. Sure its alright to voice your opinion but obviously you want to be in this group if you havent left yet so try to calm that anger of yours, mkay?"

"Hey, actions speak louder than words. I didn't lay a paw on your precious brother so why are we even having this conversation?" He seriously believed he did nothing wrong. The world was jacked, and he was the only sane one. He swore it. He shot daggers at Linc as bitterness crept back up his pelt. "I'm going for a walk." He announced before reluctantly turning and starting at a cantar, looking for an outlet so he could blow some steam.
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 am

"And what makes you so 'all knowing'? You're no better than the rest of us."

"I never said I was all knowing" he said, his fur still bristled up. "And I know for a fact I'm nothing special, I just wanted to live the life of a normal wolf." He growled in frustration and paced slightly. "But at least I have enough sense not to eat when it's not necessary."

"Seriously Sammy? I know this guy is acting like a total bitch but that's no reason to go off. You know as well as me that if we fight we die. I thought the point of this was to survive? I don't want to lose you again after all this time."

Sam growled softly when his brother pushed him away, he had no right to do that. "Shut up Lincoln, I can handle this" he kept his green eyes fixed intently on Silas as Lincoln spoke to him about how bitchy Silas was and how Sammy had no reason to go off on him. He flicked his gaze over quickly to Linc then back to Silvas. "I know, I know" he muttered softly, his gaze softening slightly but still looking rather ticked off. "Linc, you're my brother you should know more than anyways that I have a reason..." he shook his head and rounded on his brother at last, staring at him in the eyes. "Stop trying to keep me on a leash, I'm sick and tired of it. This is why I ran away."

It didn't take long for the brown male to quickly turn back to face Silas, growling at the slightly smaller male. He wasn't about to attack the male again, not unless Silas attacked him and even then Sam didn't plan on being offensive, he would just block and evade. It was obvious he had calmed down, his green gaze was less intense now and his fur layed flat on his back but he still glared daggers at Silas and growled softly as if in warning.

Sammy watched as Silas walked away and slowly and sat down, looking at his paws. He didn't like loosing his temper like that, he was always angry deep down inside but when he actually showed he was angry it made him feel like an ass. He glanced up at Lincoln, "sorry" he muttered softly.

Word Count: 399
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:13 am

"Stop trying to keep me on a leash, I'm sick and tired of it. This is why I ran away."

Lincoln growled slightly. "Oh yeah I forgot how perfectly you were handling that little situation. Obviously you don't need me mommy-ing you. Ill keep my distance... Wouldn't want you to run away again bro...." He automatically hated himself for letting his anger get him. Sammy didnt know how sad and furious it had made him feel when he left. He didn't know the pain and here he was pushing him away again. Sam was going to hate him. Especially because Lincoln used the reference of him running away. Maybe this was way beyond him. Lincoln sorta wished he was alone again listening to the voices in his head....

"I just... I just don't know your story and you dont know mine and I was so hurt Sam... We all were..." He said looking at the ground. Of course he was talking about Sam running away. He turned away and watched the distance. He didnt want to fight with Sammy so if he really didnt want him to be close Linc would keep his distance.

Word count: pretty sure its over 200 ^-^
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 am

"I just... I just don't know your story and you dont know mine and I was so hurt Sam... We all were..."

Sam sighed and shook his head, "Linc, I said I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Really Sam did mean it, every word he said but he didn't want Lincoln to feel bad. "I'm sorry that it was hard on you all when I ran away, but it turned out better, I like myself the way I am, if I stayed at home I would have felt trapped, despite the fact I was still young and probably didn't get the needed discipline from dad I was happy."

Sam sat down and yawned again. He doubted Lincoln would understand, Sammy always had a thirst for freedom when he was at home and would get so mad when someone didn't let him do what he wanted, he was quite honestly spoiled in a way, but he sort of became more rebellious and never dropped his anger issues.

"It was hard without you guys, I didn't have any contact with other wolves besides the strangers I met and my mate.. then my mate died and I..." he trailed off and took a deep breath. He had to tell Lincoln some time but this couldn't be easy, he wasn't quite "out of the closet" yet if you know what I mean. "I sort of became attracted to the same sex as myself." He felt his ears grow hot, he wasn't sure how Lincoln would handle this, probably not well though.

Word Count: 260
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:56 am

"I'm sorry that it was hard on you all when I ran away, but it turned out better, I like myself the way I am, if I stayed at home I would have felt trapped, despite the fact I was still young and probably didn't get the needed discipline from dad I was happy."

Lincoln listened to his brothers words but he knew that deep down neither of them would ever feel what the other had felt so it was impossible for them to try and understand eachother. So instead of trying to explain the hurt he dropped the subject completely. Hopefully they would forget about the past and just be brothers again.

He listened as Sam explained further. It didnt surprise him about the mate part. Even though Linc was older he himself had never had one. Never felt the need for one... The humans might have tried to set him up or his father but honestly he was content with being alone. It wasnt until the part about being.... gay... that his face turned into shock. His eyes grew wide and he stared at his brother for a long time. He had heard of gays but never had he seen his brother as one. "Wait...... You're telling me you're gay?!?!" He didnt even try to hide the shock. He took a step forward and peered at Sammy as if trying to see the gay.... "Why?" He felt kind of bad because he should probably just shut up but he was just so curious and a tiny bit disgusted. He didn't see how things could not be more awkward.

word count: 216
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 am

"Wait...... You're telling me you're gay?!?!"

Sam's face turned a bright shade of red under all his fur. "Linc! keep your voice down... I'm sort of embarrassed about this.." He stared at his brother with a desperate plea for him to keep quite about it. People tease you for being gay, they treat you differently and it's really a terrible feeling.

"Why?"

He shrugged and backed away from Lincoln some. He knew his brother wouldn't take this well. "I-I dunno, I just.. I'm not attracted to girls.. its hard to explain I mean there are so pretty cute girls but I just don't think of them like a guy should instead, I find guys more attractive. They're generally more level headed and..." he didn't really wanna continue rambling about his attractions to guys. "I don't like to tell people though, please don't tell anyone Lincoln."

He stared at his older brother through bright green eyes, hoping he would be there for him. "I'm just sort of confused" he said awkwardly, shuffling his paws across the cobble stone ground and brushing dirt away. "I-I don't act gay do I? Do gay guys really have a certain way they act? I mean.. I think its stereotypical that they're more feminine.. but do I act... feminine?"

Word Count: 217
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:51 am

"I don't like to tell people though, please don't tell anyone Lincoln."

Lincoln was still freakin creeped out so he kinda just nodded. Besides who would he tell? Definitely not Silas. That guy already hated Sammy enough and didnt need a reason to make fun of him. He cringed as the thought of Sam being gay just creeped him out more and more. He should really be more accepting of this... After all Sam was his little brother. But it was just so weird and... and uncalled for.

"I-I don't act gay do I? Do gay guys really have a certain way they act? I mean.. I think its stereotypical that they're more feminine.. but do I act... feminine?"

Lincoln frowned and stared at Sam. "God no... Why else would I be so erm... surprised I guess is the word?" He muttered without thinking about his words. "Its just so weird and unlike you..." He said still staring at Sam. He glanced away finally. Come to think of it he really didn't know Sam all to well. He had ran away as soon as he could fend for himself after all....

word count: 203

Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:15 am

"God no... Why else would I be so erm... surprised I guess is the word?"

Sam nodded then stayed silent, looking down at his paws. He felt like a pup that had been scolded, he was just confused. If he was a little more open and one of those to go to others for help he would have talked to Lincoln about it, but that was unlike Sam. Instead he just nodded again and stood up. "J-just never mind" he said softly walking away.

He sat a little distance away from his brother. His paws were moving nervously across the ground, his weight shifting from each side of his body and his tail swiped the dirt off the ground. Sammy didn't think Linc would understand, and it would be hard to explain. The canid wasn't sure exactly why he had brought it up anyways, maybe to get it off his chest and Linc was his brother after all, he should be able to tell him things right?

Sam sighed and plopped down onto his side, his tail still swishing nervously. What if someone over heard? Would they treat him differently? He sunk low as if to try and hide, he had to stop hiding sometime though. He couldn't just keep his sexual orientation hidden and really he shouldn't be so ashamed of it.

Word Count: 210
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

It felt like a huge rock sunk into Linc's stomach as Sam walked away. He didn't know why he always did that... He would do something then immediately regret it. Lincoln probably should of been more understanding because now Sam would never want to tell him stuff like that. He glanced over at Sam who was probably as confused as Linc was. This was a lot of drama for one day and Linc suspected it might quiet down between him and Sam but there would always be drama between the group.

With slow steps he walked over to where his brother was. "Hey umm... I didn't mean to be judgmental or anything... Just uh, thanks for telling me." He sat down and kept his gaze on a distant building. He didn't want to say anymore because he was afraid Sam would see it as trying to keep him on a leash again and all that would do is push his brother away. Linc was glad to not be alone anymore. Just knowing he had a brother to rely on was enough to keep him going for one more day. Derek had never been that kind of brother that Linc could rely on.

word count: 202 c:
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Sam wrote:

"Hey umm... I didn't mean to be judgmental or anything... Just uh, thanks for telling me."

Sammy shrugged it off, he didn't really care if Lincoln seemed judgemental, he just didn't want to talk about it anymore. Sam was the type that shoved his own problems away, he didn't like dealing with emotions. "Inc, I said nevermind I'm fine and you weren't judgemental or anything." The canid shifted so he was sitting up beside his brother.

"I was just trying to get it off my chest, but I don't think I was quite ready to tell you and you were surprised and sort of caught of guard... it made the whole thing awkward and uncomfortable. Lets just forget this whole thing happened, okay?" He glanced at the wolf who had just arrived, he probably thought the lot of them were crazy. "Do you mind going to calm Silas down and bring him back to the group? It's not safe alone. I'm gonna talk to this newer wolf over here and try to explain everything..."

The male slowly stood up, shaking his pelt off and walking over to the wolf. "Eeehh hey." He smiled kindly at him and dipped his head in greeting. "We're uh.. not as crazy as you think.. we're just different and have different ways of thinking, I'm sure we can manage to get everything under control some time, but I hope you do decide to stay with us, it's not safe alone."

Word Count: 248
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Silas slowed when he figured he was a safe enough distance away from the drama. He tried to focus on his breathing; a tip he got from his mother back when he was a pup. He had always been hotheaded. It was who he was. Even with all of this controlled breathing and 'think happy thoughts' and shit, he couldn't quite shake the state of rage he was in. He wanted to tackle a tree or something. Anything was better than having his insides explode like this. Instead of doing something he would regret, he tried to think through his options. He could go back and prove his manliness by fighting Sam, but did he really want to do that? He could apologize, but that wasn't likely. He could leave. He looked toward the dense forest where he had come from. Was leaving even an option? He wasn't sure. Just looking at the trees that bordered the town gave him the creeps. What to do, what to do?
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:48 pm

A low thumping sound emitted in the eerie forest. A low fog hung making it even a more frightening place to be in. It made the young wolf's fur a little damp, who was also the cause of the thumping sound. Her heart beat uncontrollably, fear and adrenaline coursed through her, even though it had been a while since she last slept. But she needed to stay calm, or they would find her. Those ... Creatures... Unlike any animal Chelsea had ever seen before. She had unfortunately ran into one earlier. It was .. Horrifying.. It was almost skinless, having armor and what not made it even more odd and mysterious.

Scents filled the air. Old rotting flesh was the strongest. Yet underneath all of it, was the faint smell of other .. Wolfs? Could it really be? Could there really be more survivors? Shaking her head, Chelsea continues walking slow. Her ears flickered at the sound of low voices. Or was it voices? It could just be my imagination..

Locked in her thoughts, Chelsea stumbles upon a few rocks, creating a low thump. But in here, it seemed as if she howled. "Shit!" She cursed under her breath. Freezing, she scans the area frantically, but only notices the run down houses. "We're uh.. not as crazy as you think.. we're just different and have different ways of thinking, I'm sure we can manage to get everything under control some time, but I hope you do decide to stay with us, it's not safe alone." So then she wasn't imagining! Excitement filled her body, making her want to jump and run. But she new the possible dangers. But Chelsea didnt care, she was tired of traveling alone, and she really wanted to rest. So she slowly made her way onward. Walking forward, three wolves come into view. Three wolves! They had survived! She wasnt sure what to do. "H-hello" she barely squeaked out.

Word count: 335
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:26 pm

"H-hello"

Hearing the soft voice Sam turned his head slightly and let his optics drift back to the corner of his eye saw he could see the tanned she-wolf through the corner. Now that he was sure there was a wolf behind him he twisted his whole body around so he was facing her to sit down so the she-wolf knew he wasn't a threat.

"Hey" he said smiling and dipping his head in greeting. It seemed that strangers were showing up at every corner, and he wondered just briefly where they had been when he was alone for so many days, most of them seemed to have come from the forest, the same place Sam had come from so he figured they had been strays even before this all happened.

"I'm Sam" he said softly at last, hoping the she-wolf would reply to him with her own name. He prayed that she wasn't going to be like Silas, seemingly nice then suddenly snaps at you about something as simple as food. 'Actually, no food isn't a simple subject anymore' the brute reminded himself with a sigh. He wanted to eat as well, but he wouldn't eat until morning comes, and the sun was already starting to come up so the brown furred canid was quite relieved.

Sam quickly turned his verdant gaze back to lock onto the she-wolves bright eyes. It was as if he was trying to determine her character by looking into her eyes, but all he could see was fear. Fear seemed to be what filled them all recently, they all were terrified by the thought of the monsters and Sam knew any moment they would enter the village. He pushed the thought away and smiled weakly to hide his worry. "I'm assuming you cam to the village for the same thing the rest of us did? Refuge?"

Word Count: 314
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lincoln Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Lincoln sighed as Sam shrugged it off and pushed it away. He remembered how that was Sam's way of solving things.... He was more of the type to confront the problem and get it over with or it would bug him all day. He nodded to Sam as he was directed to go calm down Silas. Linc wasn't really in the mood and honestly he didnt know how he would calm the male down but he went anyways.

With light paw steps that bounced off of the cobblestones he made his way over to Silas. The guy was probably fuming. Lincoln always hated to walk away from a fight without getting the last strike or some kind of revenge... He stood near enough to Silas yet far away enough for it to look like he wasn't trying too hard. He was silent for awhile because he didnt know what to say. "Hey I'm sorry about Sammy. He was honestly trying to do whats good for the pack and you kind of hit a soft spot..." He glanced at the canine hoping he didnt just get more pissed because it seemed that when Lincoln tried to calm things down things just got worse. Guess he wasnt as good of a speaker as he thought he was...

WC:215
Lincoln
Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 am

"Hey I'm sorry about Sammy. He was honestly trying to do whats good for the pack and you kind of hit a soft spot..."

Silas turned as Lincoln spoke and sug him from his thoughts. He hunched his shoulders over and looked away from the approaching wolf. "Yeah yeah, I know." He said bitterly, rolling his eyes in dismay. He did sorta regret some of the things he said, but he still firmly believed the fight was utterly Sam's fault. He abruptly sat up straighter realizing how wimpy and pathetic he probably looked. He kept eye contact with Lincoln before speaking. "The apple was over-kill though." He cracked a smile at his own joke which probably made little sense to Lincoln as with most wolves he came in contact with. He had always had a different sense of humor, making jokes about sick or hard times. He turned away, a scowl crossing his maw as he tried to sort out the overwhelming number of emotions that flooded his brain. The sky was too blue for such rage, and the area was too peaceful for there to be hatred. He sighed, forgetting Lincoln was even there for a few seconds as he allowed himself to get completely lost in his thoughts.

210 words
Silas
Silas

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:46 am

The mocha colored male watched as the survivors greeted him with not nearly half of the ammount of excitementhe had felt upon seeing them. He didnt think much of it, he knewmthat they could be quite depressed from this situation, loosing family members and such. He understood. He stood someone quietly, watching hem fight. He was never one to be involved in that sort of thing. He sat somewhat off, inferring that these other survivors werent particularly the friendliest type. He sh more with them some other time.

Rocky watched the wolf he thought of as the seemingly leader of this little gang approach him. He was and attractive color, he noticed as well as a pair of striking green eyes. He smiled friendily, watching as the male approached.

"Pretty rough day, eh?" Rocky asked goodheartedly. In his mind he was having a great day, havingnfound these strangers. "I know what that is like."

Rocky nodded, hearing the males explaination for the behavior of his fellow survivors, "Its fine, everyones a bit different, I know I am." Rocky was attempting to lift the shallow mood that had been created. "Im Rocky by the way."

The small voice barely reached Rocky's ears, so quiet and timid. He looked its direction, seeing a quite frightened female approaching them. He wondered halfheartedly where she had come from, he hadnt seen anyone else alive in the village, so perhaps she had come from the forest.

"Hey there." He greeted towards the frightened female. Rocky shifted his paws calmly, becoming a bit more relaxed.
(Sorry for the crappy grammar and spelling, im on my annoying tablet. )
Rocky
Rocky

Wolf info
Other Characters: N/A
Crush/lover: He's too fab for you.

http://lostshores.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:52 am

"Hey"
"I'm Sam"
"Im assuming you came to the village for the same thing the rest of us did? Refuge?"

His smile isnt very convincing she thought to herself. But Chelsea needed to be brave. Shaking her pelt lightly, she stares into his green eyes.

"I-I'm Chelsea." She mutters slightly louder. "I wasnt exactly looking for refuge.. I was wandering in the forest and somehow... Stumbled upon here. I knew you were here from the scents and the voices. Well. I wasnt quite entirely sure whether or not it was my imagination.." she abrubtly stops, realizing that she was babbling. Clearing her throat in embarrassment, she begins again.
"What I mean to say is... I havent been sure of what i was looking for, i didnt think I would find anyone.." Her eyes quickly drop to the floor. Another voice catches her attention.

"Hey there."

Turning around, the female inspects the one who spoke. His eyes.. Well one eye was a blue and the other a maroon. Chelsea tilts her head in awe, and relaxes a bit. The wolves here were relaxed, there was no reason to be frightened.
"Hello, and your name is?" She answers a bit more calmly but still quietly. The smell of rotten flesh was a bit stronger here then before. The fog was no longer visible, and her fur didnt feel damp or matted. Which was good.

Word count: 274
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:35 am

Sam wrote:

"Pretty rough day, eh? I know what that is like. "

"Heh, yeah, very stressful and... awkward." He laughed softly and watched Lincoln go after Silas. Sammy felt like going to sleep now but knew he couldn't. The male let out a long yawn. All the other wolves just as bad as him, dark circles below their eyes and quite skinny. The sun had risen so he figured it wouldn't hurt to eat now.

"Its fine, everyones a bit different, I know I am."

He gave the wolf a short and quick smile. It was good to have just a normal conversation, not talking about stealing food or being gay, just friendly conversation. "If everyone was the same the world would be to boring" he said bluntly letting out another yawn. He figured this russet furred male would make a good friend, so why not chat while you can?

"Im Rocky by the way."

He dipped his head, "hey Rocky, I dont quite remember if I've mentioned my name yet but I'm Sam, that black wolf that just walked off is my brother Linc." He glanced at the she-wolf he had been talking to earlier when she spoke again.

"I-I'm Chelsea I wasnt exactly looking for refuge.. I was wandering in the forest and somehow... Stumbled upon here. I knew you were here from the scents and the voices. Well. I wasnt quite entirely sure whether or not it was my imagination.."

The she-wolf seemed a little unsure as she spoke, but became slightly more relaxed as Rocky and Sam had been chatting friendily. He smiled kindly at her in an almost reassuring way. Sam had never been much of a shy wolf. If he had to say something he wouldn't hesitate to say it, and if someone didn't agree he wouldn't hesitate to prove his point.

"What I mean to say is... I havent been sure of what i was looking for, i didnt think I would find anyone.."

Sam looked around and nodded in undertstandment. "Yeah I doubted anyone was left either, just recently the village had been a ghost town, just me and the dead. Then other survivors began showing up one after the other, its a beehive of activity now."

Word Count: 288
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 am

The she-wolf's bright eyes scanned the surrounding buildings while the males talked. They seemed dead, just like everything else now.. Well not entirely. Bodies scattered across the stones rottening, creating the foul scent Chelsea's been experiencing for a while. Just the thought of them made her loose her apetite. A few of the somwhat houses had their doors broken or beat down. Many questions ran through her mind of how this could have happened, but she'd rather keep them to herself. A feeling of heaviness invaded her body, leaving her feeling weak and more exhausted than before. She didnt know how long she could keep this up.

"Yeah I doubted anyone was left either, just recently the village had been a ghost town, just me and the dead. Then other survivors began showing up one after the other, its a beehive of activity now."

"Well, I guess thats good. At least were not alone anymore." she mumbled a reply. Chelsea wasnt sure if she should ask this now, but she at least needed to try.
"Uhh.. Sam, do you think you could watch my back while i take a nap? Or if anyone could? And in return for the favor, I'll do the same for you?" her ears were pricked with curiosity in his answer.

Word count : 221
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Other Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

"Uhh.. Sam, do you think you could watch my back while i take a nap? Or if anyone could? And in return for the favor, I'll do the same for you?"

Sam was caught of guard by her question. It wasn't everyday you had enough trust in a stranger to watch your back while you enter the nightmare. His mouth just gaped open slightly as he thought of what he should say. Did he trust himself enough to make sure she made it out alive? If she died while he was supposed to protect her he would probably be scared for life but he wasn't about to say no and deprive her of sleep. The male shut his eyes briefly then opened them and smiled.

"Yeah, sure no problem, we all need a bit of sleep anyways so I don't see why a shouldn't maybe when Linc and Silas get back we can all enter the nightmare in a group, it's always safer when your with larger groups." He glanced to where Lincoln headed, wondering what had taken his brother so long and why he wasn't back yet. Worry was slowly crawling up his spine, making him glance back to where he went several times.

"Rocky? What about you?" He stared at the male with a green gaze full of curiosity. He wanted to know more about all these wolves, but something about Rocky sparked his interest more then the others, maybe because he seemed to unaffected by this whole thing? He wasn't quite sure but Rocky just seemed like a type of guy that would be nice to just talk to every now and then to keep sane.

Word Count: 250
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info

Back to top Go down