Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Margo ~ ___ ~

5 posters

Go down

Margo ~ ___ ~  Empty Margo ~ ___ ~

Post by Margo Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:33 pm

[center]The Basics:

Name: Margo

Nickname: Mar, Mary

Sexual Orientation: Pan-sexual, She doesn't care who she falls in love with.

Pup(s): None

Mate: None

Breed: Arctic Wolf (Canis lupus arctos)

The Outside:

Fur: Margo's fur is a soft, long and ruffly white color. It has patches of light brown in it.
Her fur is thick for protection, and keeps her warm when it's cold. But when it's hot, it causes problem's for
the female. And when I told you it was long, I wasn't joking. It spikes out in different directions, curls, and hangs near
her belly section. It makes the perfect pillow! But she'll only let you sleep on her if your friend!

Eyes: Her eyes are a deep, pretty, mossy green color. She's very observant,
and nothing seems to pass the female by
without her noticing. They're rather large, giving her a pup-ish look, but she doesn't mind.

Build: Margo has long, slender legs, and was made for running.
She's almost as tall as the average Arctic wolf male, and weighs about the same too.
She has a broad chest, strong shoulders, neck, and body.

Scar(s): She has little scars here and there, but they aren't very visible with her long and thick fur.

The Inside:

Persona: Margo is a outgoing she-wolf and tends to talk a lot. But she loves all, even if they threaten or
try and harm her
She just can't help but...care. She likes to tend to those wounds, and feel needed
She loves to..feel wanted. And like she belongs. She's very sensitive.
A harsh or sharp tongue directed towards her seems to break Mar's heart.
She gets confused rather easily,
but loves to play and snuggle. She knows this world is dark and cold,
but that doesn't stop her from trying to make everyone's days. Margo is a bit strange too...she's drawn to, well strange things!

Fear(s): This gal is terrified of almost everything. She may care for things, but sometimes fear takes over and she flees. She's afraid of being yelled at or Judged. And she's kind afraid of falling in love. But that fear has decreased over the years, since nothing is as it seems, and there's practically no time to settle down, fall in love, and have the family she always dreamed of.
She's terrified of Spiders and many more objects. But the main thing, is probably being left behind. Her siblings already left her, as well as her parents. And she knows they died to protect her and her fellow siblings, but she just...doesn't want to be left.

Like(s): Caring for wolves, running, smiling, talking, story telling, snuggling, playing, and most of all, being wanted and loved.

History: (This is going to be sort of Rp-ish, but I hope that's alright!)

"Tilla?" asked a strong voice, obviously it belonged to a brute. And he was speaking, to his mate, Tilla. Tilla and Seraek had been together for some years, and finally got permission from the pack Alpha to produce. A few months passed since then, and Tilla's time for birth became close. So she set out in search for a birthing den. A few days later, she found one, un-used, and not to far away from the Pack's main territory. After she settled down and got everything ready, she went back and found Seraek. And togethor they waited for the pups they always wanted. "Yes love?" asked Tilla, her rich voice cracking as she winced in pain. The pups had been kicking like crazy in her womb, and the pain only got lower. "Are you alright?" Seraek asked, and nuzzled his lover. He couldn't wait to be a father. It's all he's ever dreamed of.

"Oh I'm alright. Just hurts...a little." The female replied, obviously lying. It hurt more then a little. It hurt! A lot! But she didn't want to admit she was hurting. "Just...breath. Take a deep breath, and slowly exhale!" Commented Seraek, searching his mind for something that might help them. He didn't know to to give birth, he was a male after all! And, this was his first time witnessing pups being born. And these were his pups! His first, pups. A few hours later, Tilla let out a little shriek, and gave birth to four beautiful pups. Two females, and two males. Two of these pups, the males, had Seraek's coat, a dark, shadowy grey. And the females, had Tilla's coat. Both had a Silvery coat, only one of them had patches of brown in her fur. And it was fluffier then the other pup's coats were. "Oh! Look! Look Tilla! How...they're so..." Seraek was breathless. Which seemed totally wrong since he wasn't the one who had to just give birth to four friggin pups! Chuckling, Tilla licked the pups and smiled brightly at her mate. "I see Seraek. They're so marvelous. What'll their names be?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. But Seraek didn't answer right at the minuet. Why? Well he was thinking about names, that's why! "Why don't you name two, and I name two?" He suggested, looking up to Tilla then down at the pups who now began to suckle. Agreeing, Tilla named one female and one male. They were the biggest of the other two. "The male on the left will be...Bran. And the female with the plain silvery coat will be.....Larka." Said Tilla at last, and awaited Seraek's choice of names. "Alright! Um.....the little male will be Loki! And the little female will be...Margo!" He said at last, proud for coming up with such lovely names.

Days past and the pups grew, and the two mates took the pups back home, and introduced them to the pack. At first, they were not wanted. But then, everyone simply adored them. Espiecally when they opened their eyes. Each had such exquisite eyes. Bran had yellow, lime colored eyes. Larka sky blue. Loki had honey colored eyes, while little Margo had mossy green eyes. Everyone in the pack, which was a rather large pack, had either brown or dark yellow eyes. No one had eyes as these pups had. As they grew, Tilla and Seraek became highly respected. Why? Well these pups were just dolls! They behaved and cared, always did as they were told. Never once questioned their parents or Elders. And that was hard to find nowadays with pups. And as you could imagine, the Alpha(s) didn't like that. But they couldn't do anything. Because if they did, the pack would turn their backs against the pair. And just the the Alpha's, one Elder didn't like the pups either. He liked the parents, but not the pups. Every night, he'd tell wolves that these pups would be the end of the pack. No one believed him. Just thought of the Elder as some crazy old fool. But on the pup's 1st birthday (They all turned 1 year of age) something terrible happened. Wolves went missing and turned out mauled. And soon, there was no pack left. Hiding their pups from the creatures feasting on Wolves and other things, Tilla and Seraek died.

The four pups stayed togethor till the age of Two. Then, they all set out, leaving behind a sad and lonely Margo. Now she roams the lands, looking for company. Usually, she'd just except the fact that she's alone. But, something inside her head won't let her give up on finding a new pack.

(Hope you liked my bio! Worked hard on it! And if somethings wrong, please do tell me! Right away! )
[/center]

Last edited by Margo on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Margo ~ ___ ~  Empty Re: Margo ~ ___ ~

Post by Eel Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Lovely bio :3 welcome to the med club!
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:39 am

Everything seems good and dandy, but your personality is only 177 words. To be accepted your wolves personality must add up to 200 counting fears, likes, and the general personality. Once that is fixed I will gladly accept you.
I am interested to see how she'd get along with Killjoy, like most wolves with Killjoy it all depends how they act towards him. As long as they pay attention to him and aren't annoying he's pretty much cool with them but who knows with Killjoys sassy personality if he'll accidentally offend her or something. hmm..
Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 pm

I believe I edited it! And thank you Fish!
Margo
Margo

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female!
Other Characters: None!
Crush/lover: Everyone is my Crush. Yet, none have become my lover *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoy Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Alright, everything seems great and you are accepted! You may begin rping.
Killjoy
Killjoy

Wolf info
Other Characters: Sam
Crush/lover: lol he loves himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Welcome to faded Margo!;)
Silas
Silas