Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

The Village

+3
Chi
Eel
Sam
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Village - Page 2 Empty The Village

Post by Sam Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Village - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSid05-MhIlTSac__O1KaigPtabNMlkPjR0ChOZYls_2TuJa7-d

A large old themed village with cobble stone roads, broken down carriages and dead bodies liter the ground. The scent of death and rot linger in the air and there are several splashes of blood everywhere. The only source of water is the collected rainwater in barrels and on the ground and the bloody contaminated water from the well in the center of the village. The houses are half destroyed in many parts, burned in some spots and wrecked completely down in otheres. The good thing about this is its easy for the wolves to get in and search for food. Most the food is gone though, soggy bread and rotten fruit is mainly the only things that remain.

Last edited by Sam on Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Village - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village

Post by Eel Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

As Chi explained how she'd murdered her family, Eel very quietly began to freak out. It was one thing to be around the insane practically everyone was a little loony after the Apocalypse- but a murderer?! That was a little too much. Not to mention he was really low on some of the plants he kinda needed. Dammit, his ear was witching again.
“Yeah, you probably should get some more rest... don't die or anything, 'kay?” Eel laughed nervously, and nodded vigorously to her advice on the Nightmare.
As Chi spoke to Killjoy and Spirit, Eel hesitated at the foot of the stairs. As soon as she had left the room, he made a beeline for the red wolf.
“Uh, Killjoy, d'you think Chi's a little unstable? I mean, she doesn't seem to mind the Nightmare, she seems reacts differently to herbs, and she's murdered her whole family.” He wrinkled his nose at that, frowning. “I'd say it screams mental illness, but she seems to have survived in this world just fine, which means she's probably not hallucinating or really emotional.”
Eel glanced towards the room Chi was in again, whining softly, “What I'm mos worried about, though, is that she isn't imagining things or lying at all, and really is some kinda of tiny slaughterbot... she could go on a rampage. Maybe wake up of few of the nastier monsters. And, well, you seem to know the most about how to deal with threats, and Chi does seem like a threat.”

(sorry if it's a bad post. I'd make an excuse but... I'm to tired.)
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Spirit walked back into the butchers shop and sat down. Then Chi came in and handed Spirit her blankets. "hey spirit you can have my blankets to lay on while your pregnant you don't seem like you have that much energy to stand and I don't need them" Chi said. "Chi, I really don't need the blankets. You take them." Spirit replied. But Chi had already walked out the door, so Spirit laid down. Then Fish came down, and started talking to Killjoy. She overheard Chi talking to Fish upstairs, and was still kind of stunned. She killed her family? Spirit thought. That bothered her. For one thing, it brought back flash backs of Spirit's family. And she doesn't like remembering her family, I mean, it wasn't her fault. Or, I guess I kind of was her fault. Well, she doesn't like to talk about it. But her stomach ached. It really hurt. Spirit could guess easily what was about to happen, she was about to give birth. She crawled over to the door, and moaned. "I need a medic," She said, her face covered in sweat. "I need a medic, now," She finished. She felt hot all over. "I'm not ready yet!" She said. Spirit shut her eyes tight, trying to stop the pain.
Spirit
Spirit

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: SNOW! BEAUTIFUL SNOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Red snorted angrily when the other wolf did nothing in response to her offer. She turned away from the wolf and looked in the direction of the small group. Her memories clouded her thoughts, of when that small group had been much larger... Those times weren't even that long ago. And that scared Red.

She gave up on the she-wolf and headed towards the group. Hearing another wolf calling out for a medic she stopped. Had someone been attacked? She walked slowly into the building where they had been hiding and saw a fat white wolf laying by the entrance. Her eyes were squeezed together in pain and Red realized what was wrong.

She looked around and knew that other wolves were close by, but with the pregnant wolf crying and making noise monsters could easily be drawn in. Frantically she turn to the female, "You must try to hold in your cries and screams, bringing monsters into this mess would defiantly end someones life..."  
Red
Red

Wolf info
Other Characters: None Yet
Crush/lover: No One at The Moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:44 am

(Idk if it's my turn but here goes nothing) as I satires up at the ceiling thought to myself 'if I run I'll get killed by monsters but if I stay I may kill them' I started rummaging through debris to find rope 'may be I can have them tie me up'. While rummaging I found a .50 cal revolver in a hand with no body. "What's this doing here" I picked up the hand in my mouth and carried it out to the others "guys while rummaging I found a hand with no owner" being non observant I didn't see the pregnant wolf spirit going into labor. the hand has rigormortis so it's not letting go of the gun any time soon. I walk into the office again to examine the gun. While I'm in there I start to feel wierd so I go into the corner. Afew seconds later a large crash comes from the office...
Chi
Chi

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Someone in real life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2